MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    How did everyone do for there last challenge I have to admit I really did badly. with the kids being sick for the past 3 weeks Ive completely gone off and now I feel like Im coming down with a cold ewwww. anyways what should this weeks challenge be? should we do like we did last week?

Cheers all

Christy
    [/quote

I didn't do so well. I got 4/7 days with being below my sugar intake. Those days I really missed my fruit!!! Just like yesterday, for breakfast I thought that I would just have an apple and a glass of vanilla almond milk. Just breakfast put me over my sugar limit, but I can't give up my fruit. I think that this week's challenge will be to make sure that I exercise every day, whether it is at the gym or at home.
    Christy, I hope that you get to feeling better!!! :flowerforyou:

Kay
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I did ok, definitely could have done a lot better recommitting to my challenges. I've been going out a lot this week so that has really thrown me off. I'm also going out of town (including to Vegas) this week, so I'll be challenged again to keep on track.

I still lost though, I'm down another 3.3 pounds.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I forgot to mention how many pounds and inches were lost. A big FAT 0!!!! Oh well, I will do better :-)
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to annouce that I am going to have to stop participating in the mission slimpossible challenges. I am so busy working 2 jobs, raising my pup and kitten, and planning a wedding that I just don't have time. I would rather the place is filled with someone who has the time and committment needed. Thanks for the oppurtunity though!

~Jacki
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention how many pounds and inches were lost. A big FAT 0!!!! Oh well, I will do better :-)

I'm still proud of you!!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to annouce that I am going to have to stop participating in the mission slimpossible challenges. I am so busy working 2 jobs, raising my pup and kitten, and planning a wedding that I just don't have time. I would rather the place is filled with someone who has the time and committment needed. Thanks for the oppurtunity though!

~Jacki

No problem you do whats right for you I would love to still have you as a friend to support and encourage each other, cheers to you:)
  • kaylynn54
    Options

I'm still proud of you!!

Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • change_happens
    Options
    I am a slacker when it comes to logging on the boards everyday. but i am making healthy choices, just missing my cardio :(
  • gev90744
    Options
    I am sad to report no changes XC and I was not able to 110% give it my all but I will this week I want to lose much much more
  • cdc33
    Options
    Okay ladies and gent its that time again to pick a new challenge. I still need help or ideas on a challenge for this week. Oh I havent posted weight for last week so I will do that tomorrow morning.Hope everyone is doing well :)

Cheers,
    Christy:flowerforyou:
  • cdc33
    Options
    MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE: THERE IS ONE MONTH LEFT IN THE CHALLENGE LETS RE-COMMIT BIG TIME. 1) DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY 2) EAT AT LEAST ONE FRUIT AND VEGGIE EVERYDAY 3) EXERSIZE AT LEAST 3 OUT OF THE 7 DAYS IN A WEEK 4) TRY TO ENCOURAGE ONE PERSON PER DAY MORE IF YOU CAN. ONE MONTH LEFT LETS MAKE IT COUNT, LOVE YOU GUYS WOULDNT WANT TO DO THIS JOURNEY WITHOUT YOU.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I will try my best Christy, but lately my best hasn't been very good. I have not been to the gym for quite a while. I don't know what is stopping me from going, but I will make sure to go next week. I always try to get my fruits and veggies in and there is no problem with my water intake. Just need to EXERCISE!!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I would like to lose a few more pounds before "the big meal" :happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    I will try my best Christy, but lately my best hasn't been very good. I have not been to the gym for quite a while. I don't know what is stopping me from going, but I will make sure to go next week. I always try to get my fruits and veggies in and there is no problem with my water intake. Just need to EXERCISE!!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I would like to lose a few more pounds before "the big meal" :happy:

I havent been trying my best these day either and really need to do this!!! I dont want to lose my motivation as thats what I tend to do when I have been doing so well:embarassed: . But we can do this together How about this could you check in on me and Ill check in on you and we can be honest with each other encourage each other make suggestions and such let me know what you think talk to you soon:) Also all you ladies I would love to do the same with you as well. I think we all need a kick in the butt :tongue:
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I am catching up on all the stuff that I have been missing since I have been working and sporadically checking in whenever I remembered to do so. For those that have not been motivated to go to the gym for whatever reason, I have been there. I know that you will wake up and remember that every day is a new day to go out and work towards your goal. You can't get back yesterday, so make the best out of today:). A little encouragement goes a long way. Just think about how you will feel after you go to the gym, the sense of accomplishment and the feeling that anything is possible. Then when you feel like you don't need or want to go, think about how you felt the day or days that you chose not to go to the gym and ask yourself which feeling do you choose to feel today. I'm always rooting for everyone to make it to their goals. Remember life is a marathon not a sprint...smooches!:drinker:
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Oh i see that miswsionslimpossible has already begun... Do I need to wait to join? Also, how do you choose what team to be on? I am new to Myfitnesspal and don't know anyone.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I just wanted to wish a successful day to everyone before I get too busy! Get out and take a walk and be active, don't forget your 8 glasses of water, your 1 fruit and serving of veggies...yum yum:happy:
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't been posting on the board and messaging my friends. My computer still isn't fixed, so I have to go to my son's house every day just to do my food diary. I have been awful about going to the gym!!! I won't be where I want to be at Thanksgiving, but that is my own fault!!! I hope that the rest of you ladies are doing great!!!
  • I have been working out consistently. My weight has not changed, but my clothes are still loose. I am happy with the way that I am going even though the scale is not going down. I hope that everyone is still keeping up with their goals.
  • cdc33
    Options
    So the challenge has ended but I would love to keep in contact with everyone. The challenge has ended and I havent done that good but Im hoping to start a mini challenge soon. Cut down on the goodies mini challenge keep you guys posted

Cheers All:drinker:
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I'm right there with you Christy!!! Haven't been going to the gym, haven't been keeping up with my friends, haven't been losing weight. I am still happy with the weight that I have lost, but I have a long road ahead of me. The mini challenge sounds good. Let's all post Thanksgiving pics on the board, but not of the horrid ones where you have a plate full of food and are about to take a bite. My sister is so good at taking those kind of pics!!! Anyway, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know that it is still 5 days from now, but I want to get it in early :-)