"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options

Replies

• atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well this week :) I for one am doing fantabulous, I can officially say goodbye to the 280s and hello to the 270s with open arms :) I never thought I'd see that. I feel lighter, my joints aren't hurting as much anymore, I'm finding it easier to go up and down the stairs. Life is good! :)

Oh and RADICAL REDS FTW!! :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i hope everybody is ready for a new challenge....cant wait to see what its gonna be.....GO TEAM TEAL
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hugs to everyone!!! We had an awesome week !!!!!!! looks like lots of weight lost and some super fit legs !!!!!
    :)
    Sonya
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    lets get our fitness on yall.......another day, another chance to succeed.....LETS GET IT....GO TEAL
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    WUSSUP YALL..JUST WRITING TO SAY HAPPY HUMP DAY.....ITS WEDNESDAY ALREADY.....GET YOUR EXERCISE ON TODAY PEOPLE...FEEL THE BURN.....GO TEAL
  • atd81
    Options
    Feeling good, feeling strong! :) How's everyone doing on the challenges this week!? Awfully quiet on this forum!!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feeling good, feeling strong! :) How's everyone doing on the challenges this week!? Awfully quiet on this forum!!

Working hard to squeeze in the exercises the past couple of days... it's been tricky with travel Monday, working Tuesday and hosting book-club Tuesday night.

3-minutes of planks is painful... as are the mountain-climbers! Gak! I love that this challenge makes me do things I wouldn't otherwise do willingly. ;)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    im doing the thing....hopefully my foot will not hold me back.....but im doing it....GO TEAL AND GO BIGGEST LOSERS
  • atd81
    Options
    Okay so I completed all the challenges this week (yesterday was exceptionally tough, think my body was fighting off a virus). I know the red team did really well! :) Only a 1lb loss this week though, oh well. I'll take it, any loss is better than nothing :) Looking forward to the new week of challenges!!!
  • scgma
    Options
    Made goal this week !!! I LOVE these exercises...I am sculting and getting strong !!!!
    Soooooo bring on next week !!! Team Yellow is unstoppable!!!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i am killing it this.....yesterday i did 200 step ups, today i did 300, and tomorrow im pushing for 425.....CAN I DO IT.....YOU BET.......hope yall are doing your thang.....GO TEAM TEAL.........ROCK IT
  • atd81
    Options
    Managed 200 steps ups yesterday :) So proud of myself. Will attempt to do the same today if my knees cooperate. hahaha
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    keep up the fight yall.....we got this.....pushing for over 500 step ups tomorrow...i LOVE how they make me sweat...im def. adding them to my cardio workout after this challenge is over......love them
  • scgma
    Options
    keep up the fight yall.....we got this.....pushing for over 500 step ups tomorrow...i LOVE how they make me sweat...im def. adding them to my cardio workout after this challenge is over......love them

Sounds like a challenge to me !!!! I will take it...500?? hmmm how long wil that take us !!!???
    Sonya
  • achampionsheart
    Options

Sounds like a challenge to me !!!! I will take it...500?? hmmm how long wil that take us !!!???
    Sonya

yes...a challenge.....i must admit due to a coworker working out with me tonight i only got to 185.....but i am going to go for it again tomorrow night......im up for a challenge......anyone else with me;)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i will say this....it took me 18 min. to do 425......so if that gives you any idea...hehehe
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Totally challenged by the step-ups this week. I've done most of them by taking the stairs 2 at a time in short bursts at work. It gives me an excuse to get up from my desk every hour! LOL Doing 100 with each leg is a lot each day!

That said - it's what challenges are supposed to do - challeng me, right? :)

Hope everyone's having a good week! Have a wonderful weekend!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    Nikki_too: absolutely.....when i do mine, i do ten on each leg and then switch....HUNDREDS OF TIMES..HEHEHEHE......youre doing great.....keep it up...
    PROUD OF TEAM TEAL AND ALL THE BIGGEST LOSER TEAM MEMBERS.......GO TEAL
  • scgma
    Options

Sonya

Traveling and spending time with grandbaby, I did my regular but forgot to count...Will do tomorrow !!!!
    yes...a challenge.....i must admit due to a coworker working out with me tonight i only got to 185.....but i am going to go for it again tomorrow night......im up for a challenge......anyone else with me;)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    ok so drumroll please......ALL 550 STEP UPS WERE DONE....IN 26 MIN.

i did 330 in 18 min (part of my dinner break at work)
    220 done in 8 min (on my 2nd 15 min. break at work)
    plus walked 3.56 miles on elliptical
    and drank 137.8 oz of water...im tired