Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Starting monday 10/24/11-

If anyone would like to join me please feel free!

Replies

• angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    I really have to get that dvd......i really want to try it! :smile:
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    good luck
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    I started it on Thursday , am doing day 3 today and everything on my body is sore , it looks so easy and basic but does get you sweating and hurting!!!

Good Luck !!!
  • I started the 30 day shred about a week ago and I can definitely tell a difference in that everything is toning up. It is a great workout - combining cardio, strength training and abs. Good luck - keep pressing PLAY!!
  • I will definitely join you in the 30 day shred. I started it last week, but then didn't get a chance to work it these last 3 days. I really felt good being able to complete level one, although I must admit I have cussed Jillian out a couple of times. :) This should be fun to have someone else to be accountable to.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    I just got the DVD from the library so will be giving it a shot on Monday. I have it for 2 weeks. If I like it, I will buy it. Will check back Monday and see how everyone did.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Okay girls...you ready to start shredding tomorrow???
  • eab12191
    eab12191 Posts: 129 Member
    Good luck! I just finished this a few weeks ago!
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Count me in...
    Just did this a few weeks ago, I would love to do it again. However because I have an injury to my foot and hip I will try my best to do this everyday!

Are you planning on taking measurements, I gained on the last shred but lost inches!!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Count me in. I started this yesterday but am re starting tomorrow cause I had a really bad day today. :) Lets do this !
  • MrsFusion
    Sure why not, lets post measurements. This is the first challenge thing I've done, so I'm not sure on how it all works :)

Mine-
    chest- 34
    waist- 33
    hips-39
    thigh-20

I am sooooo ready for this!!!

Here's the list i have so far...

Tammylyn117
    Cangi1
    stefa777
    krystalgwen
    MrsFusion

Here's the logo

http://quiltingmommy.eaph3.com/share/WeightLoss/30DS1.jpg
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Count me in!!:bigsmile:
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    I would love to join in.
  • i would love to join too :)
    i will weight myself tomorrow morning ^_^
    good luck ladies!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    The logo is awesome im so pumped along with doing the 30 day shred im also following the 17 day diet great combination cant wait to see my results :)
  • MrsFusion
    Yeah, more shredders!!! I will update the logo in the morning :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Just saw this thread and I started today!!! Got room for one more? ;)
  • MrsFusion
    Sure Alicia, I'm working on the logo now :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck :happy: I'm on my 2nd round(level 1 day 3) and if you stick with it youll see amazin results! 1st time around the lost 6lbs and a TON of inches..didnt take measurments but by the before and after pics everyone said i look like a completely different person!! used to have a "pooch" from my 3 lovely kids and now a FLAT stomach :bigsmile:
  • MrsFusion
    Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck :happy: I'm on my 2nd round(level 1 day 3) and if you stick with it youll see amazin results! 1st time around the lost 6lbs and a TON of inches..didnt take measurments but by the before and after pics everyone said i look like a completely different person!! used to have a "pooch" from my 3 lovely kids and now a FLAT stomach :bigsmile:

Awesome! I had 2 c-sections...so I have a pooch too...YUCK!!! I want it gone! Thanks for your support! :happy: