TWW: 427.6

Net: 2.0 lbs lost
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    LWW: 429.6

Nice job and I like your men on a mission pic.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    Thanks for the info yoda, I might have to get a set.

This mornings weigh in 263.5
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No good news from this side: LWW 115,1, CWW 116,6.

Time to pick it up again
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    so, my week's loss is in:

last monday 295
    this monday 292

yeah!

you wanted the weight on sunday actually, right? I'm sorry that I'm late, won't happen this sunday.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    LWW: 429.6

Nice job and I like your men on a mission pic.
    Thanks Tim. I'm going to modify it a bit this week to make the website easier to read, but feel free to use it if you like.

Have a great week, guys!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    so, my week's loss is in:

last monday 295
    this monday 292

yeah!

you wanted the weight on sunday actually, right? I'm sorry that I'm late, won't happen this sunday.

If you get it in early Monday morning (for me here on west coast) that is fine.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i am in 334 starting weight and 285 gw
  • tdonlin
    Options
    i am in 334 starting weight and 285 gw

Welcome Chaosdrone.
    I have your starting weight as 334. Is 285 your current or goal weight. You put a gw in your post but I'll assume it's a current weight. I still need your goal weight and also last weeks weight. If you don't have it this week, I'll still put you in the chart but you just won't be ranked till next week.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 240.3 (10/15/11)
    CW: 236.4 (10/24/11)
    lost - 3.9 pounds.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greetings gentlemen,
    We have a few new men that have joined us this week and I want to welcome them. There are a few that seem to have dropped off already also. I will give them another week before I remove them from the list. I is getting kind of long and I will have to whittle it down.

This weeks big winner is Freax with a 10 pound loss. What an awesome job. We had 13 that posted losses. WTG guys. 2 of us (me included) had a gain this week.

blue = posted a loss
    salmon= posted a gain
    yellow= I didn't have enough info this week to chart you
    white= did not receive updates this week

week2.jpg

If anyone has an interesting topic or question, post em up!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    334 is current weight
    285 is goal weight
    and i was at 334 as of last friday i get weighted on fridays
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Is there room for one more?

SW: 300
    CW: 258
    GW: 180
  • tdonlin
    Options
    334 is current weight
    285 is goal weight
    and i was at 334 as of last friday i get weighted on fridays

Thanks for the clarification and sorry about the confusion. I will have it corrected on the next chart.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Is there room for one more?

SW: 300
    CW: 258
    GW: 180
    I have you added for next weeks update. Welcome aboard. Tell us a little about yourself when you get a chance.
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    SW: 197lb
    CW: 175lb
    Last Week: 177.5
    GW: 160lb

Net Loss from last week 2.5lb

P.S. Sorry for lateness, will check in on Sundays now!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the delay bud! Stats are in my sig :)
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Big Eddy and Tim, now we need an intervention here and talk to you about your weight gain this week. What happened? Be descriptive of your workout regimen this past week and tell us what would you do this upcoming week to get back into losing weight. I think you need some motivation here!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Great loss guys! Wow 10lbs Freax thats awesome! I have 9 to go to hit my 300lb goal by next Monday, maybe it is possible. I have to move 450 bales into the barn this week so I have the workout lined up thats for sure.

Back to basics. - I think I figured out where my plateaus came from. When things got busy I stopped weighing and portioning with a measuring cup and scale, then I didn't make time for the bike and weights. This past week I made time for the bike and weights and started measuring again and wham weight came off. I think we get a little blind to our own little sabotage tricks sometimes and need to re-evaluate occasionally.

Good luck guys and lets post more losses this upcoming week!!! Let's all be losers guys! Come on lets' be loser's together!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Big Eddy and Tim, now we need an intervention here and talk to you about your weight gain this week. What happened? Be descriptive of your workout regimen this past week and tell us what would you do this upcoming week to get back into losing weight. I think you need some motivation here!

Well, I know exactly what happened with me. It was simply not enough exercise. The new guys here don't know it but I had a couple injuries a while back that I am still trying to recover from. I tore my right shoulder's rotator cuff. When I went to the doctor, I told him of of some knee pain that I'd been having. After a couple of misdiagnosis' it was found to be a torn miniscus in my left knee. To add insult to injury, some serious arthritis was found and I will be needing a knee replacement. All my weight loss was primarily due to my playing racquetball and the doctors were now telling me I had to stop. I play competitive and wasn't about to stop. I had to take off the last 5 months to heal. I had synvisc injections in my knee and now wear a brace when I do anything requiring any stopping and turning type movements. I just got back to the courts about 2 weeks ago.

This last week was a tough week around here. My wife's birthday is this week and she goes in for surgery next week. Her recovery is 4-6 weeks, I'm taking a couple of weeks off so that I can be here for her. So, not sure how well I'll be doing these next few weeks.

Had a great workout tonight and expect to get a couple more this week. Also plan to get back onto my treadmill soon too.