Dear stupid girls

Options
Moofey
Moofey Posts: 444
Dear my boyfriends neighbours who happen to be girls,

When he is admiring your Halloween decorations and I happen to call at the same time, do NOT question why the hell I am calling. I am his girl friend and that is my reason so buzz off you morons. You are an acquaintance to him and me, nothing more. Like yo momma said... Its none of yo beezwax...

Alright... It is your turn, write something that happened that made you mad boyfriend or relationship wise. SPILL, SPILL, SPILL!!!!

OR ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU MAD TODAY

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I once dated had this girl that was SOOOO insecure. She would get all pissed off whenever I would look at her. I liked to watch it when she would undress before her shower and stuff.

She would always threaten me with calling the cops, and stuff like that. She was so cute when she was mad.

It really irritated me though when she started pulling the blinds down, then I couldn't see anymore!

;)
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I once dated had this girl that was SOOOO insecure. She would get all pissed off whenever I would look at her. I liked to watch it when she would undress before her shower and stuff.

She would always threaten me with calling the cops, and stuff like that. She was so cute when she was mad.

It really irritated me though when she started pulling the blinds down, then I couldn't see anymore!

;)

OMG you are my favorite :)
  • joshlikesmetal
    Options
    When losers hit on my girlfriend (even on this site!) when they KNOW she's in a relationship.

That **** gets old fast!
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dear obnoxious lead singer in my husband's band:

It is not classy or professional to shake your *kitten* like an epileptic stripper on stage. But that is the least of your concerns. Because you stand DIRECTLY in front of my man and pull that **** again, and I will probably send you to ICU.

All the best,

Teresa <3
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    something that made me mad today...

um.. well Directv is cancelling FX. now i have to switch tv providers. It's going to be a huge pain in my @$$
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Dear My Husbands FRIEND from high school,

Why yes its cool that you lost alot of weight! I think that is outstanding!! but I am really sorry you dont pay attention to your husband so your marriage sucks...now that you look good it doesnt mean that it is ok to flirt with my husband...he thinks your whinny and rude to your own husband you dont stand a chance! Just like you didnt in high school...he is just being nice and still talking to you, but hey..he tells me everything...oh yea and I see him tell you that he will never go to lunch with you without me or your husband..so um get that through your head already?

HAHAHA that felt good to get that off my chest!! Others should try!!
  • lejess
    lejess Posts: 63
    Options
    Gaaaah. How obnoxious! Stupid lame neighbor girls! :tongue:

When my bf and I first started dating, his "good friend" apparently didnt think I measured up to his ex. So at a party, this friend of his kept referring to me as Amber (the ex). He would try to get my attention by calling me Amber and would bring up stories about her. Nearly 6 years later, we get along fine, but I'll never forget how much I wanted to choke his lame immature *kitten* at that party.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

;)

Hahaha, you're awesome!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I am not allowed to discuss what made me mad today because it would violate at least 3 forum rules.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    So, my friend was dating a guy who lived in an apartment building next to an apartment full of hot chicks. We would go hang out, and the chicks would act all butthurt that we were there. They'd say to the guy, "When are your friends leaving? We have drinks in our apartment!" .... I'm pretty sure the guy was bangin' at least one of the girls next door.

I just remembered that for some reason.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options

;)

HAHAHAHAH love this answer
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I was seeing this girl for about 4 months. Then somebody broke into my car and stole my binoculars:grumble: Motherf*cker
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Dear *kitten*,

Close your legs.

♥ Prudenstein
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    When losers hit on my girlfriend (even on this site!) when they KNOW she's in a relationship.

That **** gets old fast!

Soooo.... who is your girlfriend?

Its always fun taking down the easy targets. I look at it as HELPING you get over your jealousy issues.

I'm really quite the philanthropist.
  • joshlikesmetal
    Options
    I'm not quite the jealous type. They just don't get the hint.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    something that made me mad today...

um.. well Directv is cancelling FX. now i have to switch tv providers. It's going to be a huge pain in my @$$

UGH!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/377602-soa-and-american-horror-story-help
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Replace the thing that made you mad with a funny word... HA
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP people who stuff your face with garbage all day then complain when you gain weight.. Why are you even on here if you don't take it seriously.. I think it's time to delete a ton of people... Need to find SERIOUS pals.. Makes the journey so much more fun :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If you are speaking in ebonics there is a 100% chance I do not want to talk to you.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

;)

hilarious