Stop peeing!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Did nobody get the fact that she was in the middle of painting her fingernails? How was she supposed to make him a sandwich when she was in the middle of painting her nails? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't be able to make a sandwich without smearing the nail polish. He's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich. I don't care if he was working on her car. He should be doing that because he wants to help her out not because he wants payment for it.
    It's her job. End of discussion.

Who said it was her job? Like I said, he's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich.
    She's a woman? Am I missing something here? Seems pretty obvious - it's her responsibility.

Yes I guess you are missing something. Just because she's a woman doesn't automatically make it her responsibility.

you're being trolled, rofl.

I know. I just thought it was funny to keep it going. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Too much quoting

This is getting serious!

EDIT: added more quotes.... due to a PM request i just got!

:laugh: :laugh:
    Now that is some serious quoting!! :noway: :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Okay so UGGGHHHHH. Like my boyfriend is such a jerk. I was busy painting my finger nails last night and he comes in the room and asks me to make him a sandwich? Why do i have to always make him sandwiches? He never makes ME a sandwich. And i mean i told him that i was really busy so i couldn't. I wouldn't have minded making him one but i mean come on. He wants me to look nice for him and then gets mad when i dont make his stupid sandwich. So he apologizes and says "Sorry hun i didn't know you would get upset". WHY DOES HE HAVE TO EGG ME ON LIKE THAT? So i got mad and said why are you always making fun of me? Why do you have to say things like that to me?

And every time we are going to go out he always has to go to the bathroom right when we are going to leave. Its like UGGGHHH!!! Why couldn't you have gone BEFORE we were about to leave?

UGGGHH!!!!

Repeat after me, "No."

Learn the word.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    284891_10150255786973621_632183620_7780566_2311684_n.jpg
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Your trolling skills suck.

And yet so many people fell for it. I weep for humanity. :cry:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Everyone knows a woman has smaller feet so she can stand closer to the counter to make sammiches.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Too much quoting

This is getting serious!

But we all love quoting quotes within quotes within quotes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    lol i hope this is a joke

That makes 2 of us.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Did nobody get the fact that she was in the middle of painting her fingernails? How was she supposed to make him a sandwich when she was in the middle of painting her nails? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't be able to make a sandwich without smearing the nail polish. He's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich. I don't care if he was working on her car. He should be doing that because he wants to help her out not because he wants payment for it.

You're right - I suppose she could have just given him some adult time after her nails were dry.

Adult time does not require dry nails...in fact, a good bj doesn't require hands at all, and he probably would have forgotten about the sandwich until later when her nails were dry.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows a woman has smaller feet so she can stand closer to the counter to make sammiches.

No that's why there's that toe space along the bottom of the lower cabinets. It's so men can stand close to the counter and make their own sandwiches.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    I think "make me a sandwich" is just a euphemism.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Anyone else starving?
    For attention...
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Anyone else starving?
    For attention...

Not I don't think he wanted attention. I am with him a lot during the week. He didn't seem lonely.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how close a Subway is. 5 dolllaaaaa fooooooootlongs
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So true!!
    Too much quoting

This is getting serious!

But we all love quoting quotes within quotes within quotes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Anyone else starving?
    For attention...

Not I don't think he wanted attention. I am with him a lot during the week. He didn't seem lonely.

You are the master.
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    sandwich.png
  • Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA HA HA

Had to make me a sandwich and grab me a beer before I could respond!!!!

HA HA HA HA ...this is soooo funny....PB&J too, goes lovely with a Natty Light!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    you should have wiggled all your fingers at him magically and said

" ***POOOF*** , you're a sandwich!!! "

:laugh:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Maybe he really didn't mean to make you upset? I think it's a legitimate question. I make way awesome sandwiches. My boyfriend doesn't. So sometimes I make him sandwiches. And, because we are adults, I say nicely, "Would you mind waiting a few minutes for that sandwich?" And he says "Sure". And we carry on like adults in an adult relationship. :flowerforyou:

This^ Trust me life is WAAAYYY to short to rant about suff like this, especially ifhe was fixing your car. (Married 35 years to the same awesome guy, who at times does make me crazy.) One thing i was told by someone very wise is: will this matter in three years? If not, let it go! Good luck.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.