Things Men Don't Understand

Options

Replies

• eyoungone05
    Options
    Don't understand y women hold grudges.....when asked "whats the matter" they say NOTHING but bring it up weeks or months later....HATE IT.......Also when they say they something and expect u to read in between the lines OR know what they mean, come on like we can read minds....Just say it.....ESPECAILLY when they assume......
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    BUT I love u women
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    He also can't seem to figure out why saying "good morning boobies" and groping me is NOT the same thing as saying "good morning" or "I love you" And I can't figure out how to explain that to him. I asked him how he would feel if I ignored him and just groped his crotch instead... he seemed to think it would be a good idea. :bigsmile:
    :laugh: My husband thinks boob grabs and a good morning poke is a great way to say "love ya & good morning" too.
    Wait, what's wrong with that?
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    He also can't seem to figure out why saying "good morning boobies" and groping me is NOT the same thing as saying "good morning" or "I love you" And I can't figure out how to explain that to him. I asked him how he would feel if I ignored him and just groped his crotch instead... he seemed to think it would be a good idea. :bigsmile:

:laugh: My husband thinks boob grabs and a good morning poke is a great way to say "love ya & good morning" too.

*Waves from the other side of the boat* So irritating when your trying to get stuff done, like cooking, I'm clearly cooking, don't grope the cook!! *Inserts angry face here*

Or the passing *kitten* slap while you're doing the dishes, moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, bending over to pick up a toy, walking by his chair... lol
  • bethgarzonie
    Options
    My man -

He cannot come to terms with why I always need to use 2 towels when I shower. After my shower, I need one for my hair, and one to wrap around my body while I do my make up. Duh.

He also cannot come to terms with the spaceship like attachment at the end of my blow drier.

What else?

I just use one. Dry off then wrap my hair and do my make-up naked, I think my hubby likes that better lol.

My husband doesn't seem to understand the towels need to be folded a certain way or they just don't fit right in the linen closet!

fold in half the long way, fold in half again, then tri-fold it?
    You got it!
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options

*Waves from the other side of the boat* So irritating when your trying to get stuff done, like cooking, I'm clearly cooking, don't grope the cook!! *Inserts angry face here*

Or the passing *kitten* slap while you're doing the dishes, moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, bending over to pick up a toy, walking by his chair... lol

Or saying out of the blue, in the middle of the day "are you going to ride me?" ummm yeah... when? Here? Now? LOL... waaaaah!
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wait, what's wrong with that?

Beats me...
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My man cannot understand that after he takes a shower, he needs to hang up the towel. :mad:

Not leave it on the floor,
    or the bed,
    or the arm of the couch,

hang. it. up.

PLEASE!!!! I try to get a few uses out of my towel, and I don't want to find a wet towel balled up somewhere...ESPECIALLY since we're both lazy when it comes to doing laundry.

I don't care if it's just "damp", it takes 2 seconds to do.

:explode:

I could come up with a WHOLE list, but I don't want to sound like a control freak. haha!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Or saying out of the blue, in the middle of the day "are you going to ride me?" ummm yeah... when? Here? Now? LOL... waaaaah!

Hahahahahahahaha.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Mine waits to get ready to go out until I am done. Although it takes him half the time to get ready now I have to wait. Or he will take a shower while I am doing my hair..... hello I dont need the extra humidity in the air.....
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Okay I'll go on.

-*kitten* slaps are ok at home most of the time. *kitten* slaps in PUBLIC are not ok. Just don't do it. Annoying :grumble:

-If I tell you I'm horny, make it happen now, I don't want to wait until football is over. The game is over? Hm, ate dinner, don't feel like it, too bad.

-If people are coming over, there is two things I need: to clean, and have snacks.

-If your parents are coming over, I need more than 5 hours in advance, 2 of the hours of which I need to NOT be at work still.

-I don't care if you don't care that I haven't showered in a few hours and you still want to give me oral, you can wait 5 minutes until I'm nice and fresh.

-I want you to WANT to do the dishes. (from the movie "The Break Up") Yeah, that whole scene, all the time.

^^ watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hw8D9w4s8

Now I feel like a control freak...hahaha!

:heart:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

This whole convo had me :laugh:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I must be a guy or something...

It takes me 5 minutes to get ready to go somewhere (I was often ready before my ex). I don't wear makeup. I sleep with ONE pillow. I take 15 minute showers. I don't own a hair dryer. Oh, and I watch sports. Heh.

Edit: I also dislike both shopping and talking on the phone :laugh:

Maybe this is why I'm always just considered "one of the guys"? :embarassed:

We'd be great friends!!! :)
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I don't think my husband has any question on the things I do, but I don't understand why it takes him the entire day to fold the laundry and by 9pm it's still sitting out in the living room. I also don't understand why he can't just wipe the crumbs off the counter after he is done eating. He drives me nuts! Since he has been deployed I would have to say I miss him, but I don't miss the mess! :)
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    cant beat a drip dry :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    is it so hard to finish one bottle of shampoo or conditioner before moving on to the next one?
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I don't understand why women don't clean up the hair in the shower.

Especially when you ask/tell the guys to clean their hair after shaving.

haha I was just about to post this......To me it is just as bad as leaving the toilet seat up after peeing....
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    is it so hard to finish one bottle of shampoo or conditioner before moving on to the next one?

LOL This drives my husband insane about me... but I'm working on it!! I can't seem to stop doing it with mascara though, mascara addiction is a helpless case.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Why did God give women ownership of the vagina!

I currently have one on lease. Apparently trying to own one leads to a rather large custodial sentence.

too funny!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I don't think my husband understands that in spite of the fact we're married and share a bedroom - I still like to have the bedroom to myself to get ready when we're going out. I don't want an audience when I have to try on 4 different pair of pants.

Why in spite of the fact that he's not going anywhere... a shower, deodorant and a clean shirt are always appreciated.

Oh... and on the pillow thing... I share my queen sized bed with 6 pillows, 3 60 lb dogs, and a 6'3 250 lb man... I used the pillows to reserve my space... I mean heck, in my house a girl could get up to go pee and end up not having a place in the bed to come back to!