Things Men Don't Understand

Options

Replies

• lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Along the same lines as the OP; why it takes women 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. :bigsmile:

Takes me 45 min or less :smile:

Depends how many times I'm interrupted....
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    This thread has become a male vs. female battle ring. :P I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    OH... and he can't understand why I get pissed when he eats my last apple that I have in the house then brings the bag of potato chips into the family room and plops down next to me while eating them. If you're going to continue to eat like crap... fine... but leave my good stuff alone! Or at least have the good sense to go to a different room when you're eating chips!
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't understand.. can't we all just get along in peace and happiness? lol
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yf9LW3AUB8&feature=related

This pretty much sums up all relationships..
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My husband has still yet to grasp the concept of proper plate placement in the dishwasher. He always puts them facing out instead of in towards the jets. He also puts cups in there right side up which gets really nasty. He also leaves most of his dishes wherever he feels like putting them.

The laundry basket is equally mysterious apparently.

So annoying.

That being said, I'm kind of a tomboy so I only do minimal makeup and messin' with the hair in the morning. I almost never wear a dress. Actually, the last dress I wore was my bridal gown over a year ago. My husband loves me low maintenance.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    not sure if this is already said but the reason why i have about 10 pair of black shoes that "look alike" and i change purses constantly.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    THAT scene from the BREAK UP is what I don't undertstand of course we not goin to WANT to clean but cuz we love yall we do it, like be in the mall for hrs while u try on dresses and ask us over "how do i look" us "the same u did in the last dress" lol
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    OKAY>> WTF?!?!

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining that your man is doing the dishes wrong? At least he is doing the dishes!!!

Complaining that he is folding laundry wrong? At least he is folding laundry!!!

Complaining that he grabs your boobs? You're right, he's not supposed to like them..

Complaining that he wants to watch football when it's on instead of have sex RIGHT then? Become a ****ing lesbian!!

UGHHH seriously.. Y'all need to pick your battles.. Is towel folding and dish placement really that important?

What ever happened to just hanging out, enjoying each other and not nagging over EVERY little thing?

Yes, there might be towels on the floor and the clothes might not be hung up, and we may sit down and have a beer while watching football and having sex AFTER.. but hell, I have NEVER had a bad relationship and have always been treated like a queen.. why? Cuz I don't give a **** about the petty stuff..
  • Multistyles
    Options
    umm crying, i cannot understand random emotional outbursts

i cannot understand why women think if a man says he doesnt recognize a handsome man he's lying.... we just dont see that

cannot understand the need to just hold the phone. say what you gotta say and get off the line
    True that
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    OKAY>> WTF?!?!

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining that your man is doing the dishes wrong? At least he is doing the dishes!!!

Complaining that he grabs your boobs? You're right, he's not supposed to like them..

Complaining that he wants to watch football when it's on instead of have sex RIGHT then? Become a ****ing lesbian!!

UGHHH seriously.. Y'all need to pick your battles.. Is towel folding and dish placement really that important?

What ever happened to just hanging out, enjoying each other and not nagging over EVERY little thing?

Yes, there might be towels on the floor and the clothes might not be hung up, and we may sit down and have a beer while watching football and having sex AFTER.. but hell, I have NEVER had a bad relationship and have always been treated like a queen.. why? Cuz I don't give a **** about the petty stuff..

hahaha! AMEN!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yf9LW3AUB8&feature=related

This pretty much sums up all relationships..

Omfg that is hilarious.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    OKAY>> WTF?!?!

Bravo bravo, Damn you wasn't lying
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    OKAY>> WTF?!?!

Amen, a girl who gets it. This why men are so unhappy being married and in long term relationships. Why can't these kind of women just relax and enjoy life and being with someone who wants to be with them. Why complain and fuss all the time about stupid stuff? These women who are complaining, guess what? You are not perfect and do everything by the book. I think these women are in the wrong thread, maybe they should be posting in the TOM thread.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Women need to read this book.

Gag-Your-Nagging-FCjpeg.jpg
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Beer + football game = my kinda night.

Then what follows....

Victory sex OR angry-my-team-lost sex.

Either way, you get the three essentials-- BEER, SPORTS, SEX-- in one evening. :drinker:

Life is good.

Fin.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    OKAY>> WTF?!?!

Amen, a girl who gets it. This why men are so unhappy being married and in long term relationships. Why can't these kind of women just relax and enjoy life and being with someone who wants to be with them. Why complain and fuss all the time about stupid stuff? These women who are complaining, guess what? You are not perfect and do everything by the book. I think these women are in the wrong thread, maybe they should be posting in the TOM thread.

The part most of us are bothered by is not asking our men to be perfect nor not appreciating them. My husband and I have an amazing relationship. We date, spend a lot of quality time together, and our love is still as deep as it was the day we got married.

My problem is that I should not have to clean up after him. I am not his mother. He's a grown man. He should be able to load a dishwasher, do his own laundry and put it away, and pickup after himself. That is not too much to ask and does not make me a biotch for expecting it. We both work full time jobs and both of us should be responsible for the household chores. I am not his housemaid nor is he mine.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    HA! I understood this one really well. Just cut my hair off a week or two ago. It was past my shoulders:)

EDIT: MINUS THE MAKE UP PART HAHA

Rats! You really cut it! I was hoping you'd change your mind.
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    I love everything that's going on in this thread...I agree with almost everything lol..especially the towel folding errrr that's annoying! ;)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Lol, sometimes we're pissed off at each other. that's when compromise comes in. I will never stop my bf from playing xbox or his games. he can do whatever he wants, as long as it doesn't affect me. *cries* I miss my man (we should stop complaining because you'll never know what you missed out until that person is gone) Long distance relationship SUCKS.