• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI

2nd best scene in Dead Alive
  • GunNut37086
    GunNut37086 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just about to watch "Fido" again - absolutely excellent Zombie spoof set in a '50s America where the 'Zees' have been domesticated - well worth a look if you've never seen it!

I just watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I caught it on NetFlix b/c of all the recommendations on here. It was great! I kept thinking all throught he movie that Fido looked familiar, so I looked up the actor. Boy, was I surprised! I can't believe Il Duce played a pet zombie.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead Marathon was awesome last night. Best Zombie game Resident Evil V. Second Left for Dead 1 and 2
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    The Walking Dead is lacking Zombie scenes. I like it and can't wait for the 2nd season.
  • Depplover28
    Options
    I adore zombie movies. Right now my favorites are Dead Alive, 28 Days Later, Evil Dead, and Dawn of the Dead (remake). Oh, and I can't forget about Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead. Jeez, the list just goes on and on...
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    I adore zombie movies. Right now my favorites are Dead Alive, 28 Days Later, Evil Dead, and Dawn of the Dead (remake). Oh, and I can't forget about Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead. Jeez, the list just goes on and on...

I know what you mean - there are LOADS!!!

I watched "Fido" again last week - have you seen that one? A wonderful film!

:smile:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that no one so far that I've read has mentioned the comic books. The Walking Dead show is based on a series of comics that I've just started reading. Apparently, they're awesome and the first episode is spot on, but then after that they start deviating from the plot like tv shows are apt to do. Looking forward to reading them and seeing the real story.
    Welllllll, even the first comic isn't exactly spot on. But it's pretty close. After that it's just totally different, I mean, the tank isn't in the comics at all—well ... not yet, and not in this context. (And while the little boy did hit Rick with the shovel, they never tied him up and weren't suspicious of him at all.)

At the same time, the writing is a lot better in the show than in the comic. As with any comic, it starts off a little silly, as it hadn't found its niche yet, but also you can do things in comics to tell a story without too much dialogue, so they had to add some of that stuff. I have a feeling that they're not going to be as brash as the comic, and that characters will be frequently left out of the series so as to not kill them, and then I think they're not going to be killing off characters who are supposed to die.

We'll probably never see the twins. Or maybe they didn't want to introduce too much when they didn't know if there would be a second season. I do hope that they'll stick with the story and not change around the characterization.
  • shawnsasylum
    Options
    Planet Terror is awesome
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    Bumpppp

anyone liking the new walking dead?

What about American Horror Story?
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Old-MummyHead.jpg
  • karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Whooo zombies!! left 4 dead anyone?
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    Old-MummyHead.jpg

it was hiding in my closet!
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ohhh zombie thread :)!

Will try not to say too many spoilers in this reply. Apologies in advance if i did!

The walking dead was a great graphic novel but they haven't aired the tv series in Australia :( It one of the darker zombie story lines I've seen. I was a little traumatized from reading the comic but i think it portrayed the intensity of the situation because you learn you couldn't attach yourself to any particular character.

Zombieland is hilarious! "Cardio" lol hilarious!

Sometimes when i'm in a crowded place, e.g airport or at a sporting event i think, man if a zombie infection happened right now what's the best plan of action!

28 days later was good too, though... i can't remember what happened in the end, it got a little to intense after they were in "that house"

I am legend was good but personally i think they weren't really the classic zombies if they just became "primitive"

i also like plants vs zombies... and hope that's the only time i'm going to have to fend of the little buggers!
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Season 3 is out!!! how awesome was it?!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love zombie games! I am getting pretty good at black ops: zombies <3

Zombiemovies can be good!
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I actually consider myself zombie obsessed. Comics, movies, tv shows, games. I go to the zombie walk every year. Going to Zombie Con in NYC. I also want to get a zombie tattoo. My family and I may have an unhealthy obsession with zombies.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time with my friends haha, always a fun time for sure specially with the new mutation update.

Also love zombie movies, have not really seen one I have not liked.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Op deleted account. What was the point.