Just Dance 3 Challenge/Game

Options

Replies

• ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Go Lexie!

I have the songs all ready to go, with details. But I'm at work at the moment, so I will post when I get home!! I'm ready to get started!

~Ans~
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Bump. :)
  • ansleya
    Options
    Ok, I wanted to start off slowly because most of us just got the game. So I chose easy moves but high sweat factors. Here goes:

#1-Price Tag (2 difficulty, 1 sweat)
    #2- Promiscuous Girl (2 difficulty, 2 sweat)
    #3- Land of 1000 dances (1 difficulty, 3 sweat!)

Let's officially start tomorrow and go for 1 week. We post our scores every time we do them and watch our progress! Practice makes perfect :tongue: The person with the highest scores by next Thursday gets to pick next weeks songs!

This will be fun to do and will keep us all motivated to beat the high scores! Someone has to start, so it'll be me this week. Here are my scores:

#1-Price Tag-7158
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8954
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7991

I built up 964 sweat points!

Don't be shy, post your scores! Even if they don't beat the high ones, everyone can see the progress!!

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • shanzee_b
    shanzee_b Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm coming out of lurking because I really want to join these Just Dance Challenges. I have the Just Dance 3 for wii, have onlt played it once and loved it.
  • ansleya
    Options
    Welcome Shanz!! The more the merrier! I posted the songs for this week above your post. So get to dancin!! :wink:
    ~Ans~
  • xLyric
    Options
    Brother returned the game without telling me. :sad: I'll have to go buy it after school this evening.

So we're posting scores every time we do it, not just our highest, right?
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yeah:tongue: , see that the challenge has started. Will post my scores, if I can figure out how to find and reset everything - tonight.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have not done some of those songs yet. We do those songs for a week and post daily?
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread, I absolutely love Just Dance 3! :D
  • ansleya
    Options
    Aww Lyric that stinks! Welcome Niveous!! Yes, we will post our scores every time we do these songs. Not just your highest. We wanna see how everyone improves! I'm gonna try to out do myself and get those scores up! Then whoever has the highest next Thursday gets to chose the songs for the next week! I like that we are doing Thursday to Thursday. Gives us the weekend to rest if we want! LOL

~Ans~
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Here r my scores for the night. Now of to dance 4 at least 30 minutes more i hope

#1-Price Tag-8503
    #2-Promiscuous Girl- 10624
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-9647
  • ansleya
    Options
    WTG yportia!! Awesome job!
  • Niveous
    Options
    Fantastic job, yportia! :D
  • xLyric
    Options
    Okay, this is my first at these three songs, so hopefully they'll get better. You guys had better hope I don't get to pick next though, I might make everyone do the Jump on It song three times, haha, it's definitely my favorite so far.

Price Tag - 9598
    Promiscuous Girl - 8485
    Land of 1000 Dances - 8455 (and gets the award for weirdest dance I've come across so far.)
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump to join challenge next month....
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I like the land of the dances. Is that the one with the Alligator?
  • xLyric
    Options
    Yes. And one sided jumping jacks and the chicken dance. Darn thing nearly killed me. :laugh: It's not that I dislike it, it just caught me by surprise!
  • Niveous
    Options
    Got in some late night dancing and these were my best scores for tonight. I'll be playing more all week though since I'm having an absolute blast with Just Dance 3, so hopefully I'll be able to improve upon these. The song selections were really high energy, my average heartrate was 145 and I maxed out at 170 sometime during the Land of 1000 Dances... eeesh, jumping jacks!

Price Tag: 10160
    Promiscuous Girl: 10338
    Land of 1000 dances: 10700
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great idea. I just got Just Dance 3 today and loved the tracks I scanned, danced for an hour. Came to MFP to log calories burned and thought I'd see if anyone else was loving the game as much as myself - and I see there is!!

You all have amazing scores, I am so unco-ordinated at time but love to dance and would love to join in your little group if it's not to late? Maybe I can start next week.

Keep on dancing! :bigsmile:
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in, if that's okay. I'm in love with Just Dance 3, and my kids love it too! They're always telling me which songs they want me to play...lol. Everyone is doing so great with their scores. Way to go!