Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Confession time: I haven't done my shred since Saturday... a consiracy of excuses, Sunday was just one day off, because it was my husbands birthday, Monday and Tuesday, sick - ok so maybe that ones a valid excuse, then Wed and today... didn't get up early enough to do it before my son got up (which is what I normally do) and was busy working all day and too tired in the evening...

I need to break this run of excuses and get back with the program so tomorrow I'm going for one of my long walks and when I get back its 30DS time (L2D2) - now 5 days behind where I should be but I'm going to get back on the wagon and carry on.
  • danajotx
    Options
    D6L2 done.

I'm in for another round - will do either one. Gotta get ready for the holidays!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    D7 L2 completed - But my knee has gone I won't be shreddin tomorrow because I am taking my children to the fair and won't be home till late but I also think it will give my knee much needed rest. I will be back on saturday and depending on my knee will try catch up by doing the two.

x
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 3 level 2 done!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Day 17 - L2D7 - marked down in the books :) My sister bailed on me tonight so it was just me. Oh well! I still did it and did my Week 3 of C25K even though today was rough. I just wasn't feeling into it.

Sounds like everyone is thinking the new thread for our results at the end is a good idea :) and looks like Ripped in 30 is the concensus for next month. So glad I found you girls and we can keep at this together!!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D7L2 - 22 days complete!

I love the idea of a before and after forum.. that would be awesome! :)

I also love the idea of starting another group after the shred is over. lol i dont really have a preference to what it is, as long as I have some awesome group motivation to go along with it im down for anything :)
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sorry gals, I was a slacker this evening. Today was my birthday and after work instead of coming home and working out we went out to dinner and I'm stuffed. There's no way I can jump around tonight doing my workout. The end result wouldn't be pretty I'm afraid. I'll do some double time tomorrow.
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 12 Level 2 - complete. Good Night
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    i cant get ripped in 30 so ive got JM banish fat and boost metabolism its 50 mins so doubt ill be doin that everyday!! maybe 3-4 times a week

L2D8 done :happy:
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D6L2 done! Almost at level 3 ...
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D8L2 - 23 days complete!

Ahhh where did level 2 go?!?! it just flew right on by!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    L2D2 DONE!! Yeah - back on track :-) And managed more high impact moves as shin splints are better :happy:
  • danajotx
    Options
    D7L3 done - now I'm ready for the weekend!!!!
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D6 L2 (day 16) completed....... I will watch L3 Over the weekend to get ready for next week....

Good luck all
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (day 17) Day 7 Lev 2 done!
    I have moved to heavier weights as the last ones I had weren't doing it any more.
    Am going to peek at level 3 later!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just been doing a catch up session after resting my knee for a few days, so just done level 1 day 9, level 2 day 2 and boy did it feel great :smile:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sorry gals, I was a slacker this evening. Today was my birthday and after work instead of coming home and working out we went out to dinner and I'm stuffed. There's no way I can jump around tonight doing my workout. The end result wouldn't be pretty I'm afraid. I'll do some double time tomorrow.

OMG Happy Birthday ( a day late ) Hope you had an amazing day!!!
  • ninkdole
    Options
    L2 D6 complete
  • ninkdole
    Options

OMG Happy Birthday ( a day late ) Hope you had an amazing day!!!

Thanks. I did, as my food diary indicates. :-/
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    About to do day 7 level 2! Right after my mom finsishes watching hoarders in about 5 minutes (: I'm almost to level 3!! Only 13 days left!