boobies !

Options
12346»

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to a B. My *kitten* also shrunk, or so someone said. HA.
  • journey_to_me
    journey_to_me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30lbs a few years ago...I don't recall them shrinking too much. This time I hope they do, I hate have D's :|
  • cubanasusana
    cubanasusana Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! and I hate it!!!! but since boob are mostley made up of fat, then it makes sense.....
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    This reaally differs from person to person I have always been a C cup even when I was 188 and even when was 130 am currently 146 and still a C but i know some people that have went from D cups to B while losing weight
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my girls are still DDDs...the band size shrunk a bit though.
  • morenita71
    morenita71 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    been wondering this too. I was about 38 D for years then went up to 38DD and then E but I think I have lost some fat off my back so tried on a 36 F and am hoping this works. Everyone seems to be talking about cup size when surely it's the band that's decreasing? The guides I've read suggest that as your band gets smaller your cup size should get bigger as the overall volume is kind of staying the same or maybe there's been some loss. Not an exact science...I like nice underwear so this is going to be an expensive transition!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    been wondering this too. I was about 38 D for years then went up to 38DD and then E but I think I have lost some fat off my back so tried on a 36 F and am hoping this works. Everyone seems to be talking about cup size when surely it's the band that's decreasing? The guides I've read suggest that as your band gets smaller your cup size should get bigger as the overall volume is kind of staying the same or maybe there's been some loss. Not an exact science...I like nice underwear so this is going to be an expensive transition!

My band has decreased but my cup size has decreased as well. *but* in the time that I've been losing weight, I've also been nursing my little one less and less so I believe that accounts for part of my cup size decrease. A few months ago I measured either 31 or 32 inches around my ribcage and 41 inches around my breasts. Now this week (after losing 21 lbs so far) it's 30 inches around my ribcage and 37 inches around my breasts. I was a 34DD before ever getting pregnant so I feel a lot of my difference is from the breastfeeding decrease.

If you're going to be spending good money on your bras, definitely go and get a good professional fitting. You want something that's going to look fabulous and last. :-)