November Turkey Trot 10 lb Challenge

Options

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! The chart is a little complicated for me so I'll just log my walk & elliptical miles. Thanks again for setting this up!

Whatever works for you is fine with me. Most of the exercises I do I know my mileage anyway, so if you're doing something in which you know the miles, don't worry about the chart. That's mainly for people who do aerobics, weight training, etc...that don't necessarily add up to miles. I do a lot of running and cycling, so mileage on that is pretty easy to come up with! :smile:
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    So I totally phoned it in for october and it totally showed (only lost 3 pounds). I apologize to my fellow challengers, and promise to make november 100x better. Lets do this people!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I slacked for Oct too (or September) but I'm back. Going to log it on the chart now. Bringing it for November! Oh, I no longer have a scale so I'll have to go to my school's gym come Monday. I have no idea how much I weigh right now :(
  • sportiemom
    Options
    I'm in again! Didn't quite make it to 10 lbs this month but very close...hopefully this is the month I will reach it! Good luck everyone! And don't let that turkey get in the way of a great month!!
  • michelle22
    Options
    Ok, I found this sight like 3 yrs ago, but really did nothing with it. Sept. 1st I logged back in and am serious about loosing weight this time and changing my life. This time is different for sure. It is working and I am doing well and seems fairly easy to change my lifestyle and habits.

I have been looking for something to keep me motivated and on track!! I think I just found it!! this sounds cool and I am all in and looking forward to it!!

Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will get to 10lb this month. I love this challenge. I am a Zumba/step/combat girl so I haven't really participated in the other challenges. I'm sure I can do this one!
  • hello_jen
    hello_jen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another challenge!
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    3rd month in....let's do this!!!
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in, love these monthly challenges... thanx again for setting it up! :D
  • Caro239
    Caro239 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Thanks for continuing the 10lb challenge.
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm in hoping to lose at least 8 in Nov and Dec to reach my goal of 15 pounds by news years eve.

Question: DO this Start Tuesday? Or Can we start Monday?
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have entered myself on the spreadsheet. I have been doing pretty good on the exercise, but have had some issues with the eating the last week or so. I need to get back on track and hope the nutritional challenges will help. Thanks.
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YAY for November!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for this. For the month of October I was sick ... yes the whole month! I started with a nasty flu which I gave to my hubby who, after I began to recover, passed back a virus where I could keep NOTHING down....not even water.

Yesterday was the first time in weeks that I kept something solid down..I was put on a liquid diet which at first made no difference but slowly and surely I began to recover. So I'm excited about going into this new week and month able to eat and nourish my body.

I look forward to doing this with you guys and need all the support I can get!!! Please friend me or even just shoot a post!!

Love you guys!

Yari
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Last month was a disaster at the scale. November challenge...Bring it on I am ready!
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm super excited about this -- my first challenge! Just entered my info into the spreadsheet. Hoping to keep things in control tomorrow so it doesn't shoot up! My birthday is Nov. 30th so 10 lbs would be a great present :D
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love these! While only down 3 pounds or so in October, I am totally ready to kick butt in November!!
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    I think I'm going to join this month... I'm doing another challenge already, but this month I have a lot of high goals for myself, and can always use the motivation. Do I just put my username in and it'll automatically save and whatever?
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump..