Just Dance 3 Challenge/Game

Options

Replies

• ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Anyone can join! We are doing these three songs:

#1-Price Tag (2 difficulty, 1 sweat)
    #2- Promiscuous Girl (2 difficulty, 2 sweat)
    #3- Land of 1000 dances (1 difficulty, 3 sweat!)

And my scores seem to be going down! I have a terrible cold and I'm trying to work thru it...

#1-Price Tag 8646
    #2- Promiscuous Girl 9141
    #3- Land of 1000 dances 7896
    Sweat points=872

WTG Niveous and yportia! I don't have any scores in the 10,000! Thats awesome!

Oh one thing I wanted to ask you guys...I saw in someones diary last night (I can't remember who) that they had logged their workout with "Just Dance 3", but when I searched the exercise database I didn't find anything that said that. Does anyone here know how to do that? I would love to just log it as JD3.

Thanks everyone!! and Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Oh one thing I wanted to ask you guys...I saw in someones diary last night (I can't remember who) that they had logged their workout with "Just Dance 3", but when I searched the exercise database I didn't find anything that said that. Does anyone here know how to do that? I would love to just log it as JD3.

I think you're referring to me. I use a heart rate monitor to track my calories, so I just made my own exercise called "Just Dance 3" and put in my HRM calorie burn for it. Just search for an exercise in the database like you normally would, and then at the bottom there is a link that says "Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database." Voila! :) You'll have to manually input the calorie burn though, so an HRM or some other method of tracking your burn might be helpful, or you could just use the calories burned from however you're logging JD3 now on MFP.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    #1-Price Tag 10,726
    #2- Promiscuous Girl 10,927
    #3- Land of 1000 dances 9,579
    Sweat points 956

This was definitely lots of fun this morning! I really need to work on the "Jumping Jack" type move in Land of 1000 Dances, it kills my arms...lol. Right now I use the Just Dance Games(1,2,3, and Summer Party), Michael Jackson: The Experience and Zumba for the Wii as my exercise. Zumba kills me! I'm excited for The Black Eyed Peas game to come out next month too :)
  • ansleya
    Options
    Thanks Niveous! I will do that! And WTG Candace! You guys are really racking up the points!!
  • ansleya
    Options
    You guys had better hope I don't get to pick next though, I might make everyone do the Jump on It song three times, haha, it's definitely my favorite so far.

Too Funny!!
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'm hopeless but I love it. Burnt 200 cals for 30min dancing so that is great too, but here are my scores:

#1-Price Tag 7761
    #2- Promiscuous Girl 7711
    #3- Land of 1000 dances 8699

Oh I didn't check sweat points, will do next time.

I swear if you can burn calories laughing I would burn heaps as I laugh at myself through every song!
  • ansleya
    Options

I swear if you can burn calories laughing I would burn heaps as I laugh at myself through every song!
    I am the same way! And I sing alot so I guess those count for some calories! :laugh:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    #1-Price Tag: 6,589
    #2- Promiscuous Girl:6,694
    #3- Land of 1000 dances:6,000
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is a brilliant idea! Mind if I join? Going to buy it tomorrow.
  • JJ_Mamma
    Options
    I'm getting better at 2 songs but worse on the third:

#1-Price Tag 8176
    #2- Promiscuous Girl 7895
    #3- Land of 1000 dances 7674

I'm won't put any sweat points as I start in "Dance" which doesn't seem to show sweat. Do you guys go to "Sweat" then choose the songs? I tried this but it doesn't show the song names so I end up doing 4 extra son's before I found the right ones - good exercise though!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Welcome Ingot!!

boringsahm-it's easy to get to, here is my explanation...Hope this helps I'm longwinded LOL :tongue:

If you choose Sweat at the main menu, you see the next screen says "Free Session" and "7 Day Challenge". The free session is for 4 players. I don't know anything about this because I haven't done it yet. The "7 Day Challenge" is just what it says. 7 Days for you to rack up sweat points that are equal to other activities. Such as, the first challenge is the "Fresh Start". This challenges you to get 3500 sweat points in a week, 500 for the day and this is equal to walking for 30 mins a day! The next challenge is a step up. It's called the "Healthy Choice". This is 7000 sweat points for the week/1000 per day. This is equal to running 30 mins a day. The highest challenge is the "Sweat Explosion". This is 21,000 sweat points for the week! 3000 a day and equal to swimming for 30 mins. Choosing one of these challenges will automatically put the counter on your progress bar (where you get the stars top left of screen)when you are dancing. The icon is a sweat drop and the points will add up! Side note: The first song you do will say (for instance) 300 sweat points. Then your next song might say 600 sweat points. That is, unfortunately, not indicating that you were totally awesome and sweating up a storm! That means you got another 300. And they are adding each of your song's sweat points together to get your whole day tally. So, as you do more songs, your points will be added together for every song. So you can see your progress!!

After you do this, you can go back to "Dance" on the main menu and pick the songs that you want. The sweat points will be there.
  • ansleya
    Options
    #1-Price Tag: 6,589
    #2- Promiscuous Girl:6,694
    #3- Land of 1000 dances:6,000
    Go Lexie!!!
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just got the game last night (for Wii), and was looking at it the first time today. I'd like to join, and will do those points tomorrow. :) Great fun!!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hooray for all the new people! :D
  • ansleya
    Options
    Oh girls! This cold is taking a toll on me! 2 of my scores were lower than before :sad:

#1-Price Tag-8487
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9221
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7793

Sweat points=889

I went on and did 5 more dances after this to get my heart rate up. I measured today too and while I lost 3.5, I gained 3...:cry:

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just opened the pack . . .

#1-Price Tag- 9099
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9801
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 7767

My competitive side has come out - my hubby will have to say goodbye to the television!
  • JJ_Mamma
    Options
    Thank you Ansleya, I worked out the sweat thing with your great instructions! I don't think Just Dance 2 did that, so that is why I was confused.

#1-Price Tag- 9235
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8061
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 8703

Sweat 1216
  • ansleya
    Options
    Just opened the pack . . .

#1-Price Tag- 9099
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9801
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 7767

My competitive side has come out - my hubby will have to say goodbye to the television!

LOL my hubby did too. He's so sweet, he just patiently sits there and watches me until I'm done. He cheers me on, too!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Thank you Ansleya, I worked out the sweat thing with your great instructions! I don't think Just Dance 2 did that, so that is why I was confused.

#1-Price Tag- 9235
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8061
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 8703

Sweat 1216

Congrats Ingot and Boringsahm!! You guys are rockin it!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Oh girls! This cold is taking a toll on me! 2 of my scores were lower than before :sad:

#1-Price Tag-8487
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9221
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7793

Sweat points=889

I went on and did 5 more dances after this to get my heart rate up. I measured today too and while I lost 3.5, I gained 3...:cry:

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~

Don't be sad you are doing great!!! so let me see you smile:smile: