November Turkey Trot 10 lb Challenge

Options

Replies

• stacybrannon
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first challenge. I have been a member for a while, but not very consistent, and NO exercise! Time to get on track!
  • mn2italy
    mn2italy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first challenge and I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for organizing it!!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! Trying to at least keep off the holiday bulge.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for this :) Last month I manged a respectable 7.4lb loss. Would love to make that a 10lb! I assume we're starting Monday?
  • drsteph01
    Options
    I just entered my info into the spreadsheet, but I'm having issues with the America on the Move link. I can't open the link. Does anyone know if this is a Mac issue. My computer doesn't know what to do with that file type. I've tried Word and Excel but no luck. What am I missing?

Thanks!

NEVER MIND! Just figured it out. :-)
  • GertiLee
    GertiLee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new and looking for ways to motivate myself while fighting off the holiday bulge! Thanks for organizing this!
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    hi, this is my first challenge.
    I'd like to participate but without the weight (for various reasons),
    just with the mileage and the nutritional mini challenges.
    is that possible?
    Nicola
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge 100 miles here I come! I kinda fell off the wagon in October so it will be nice to get back on track and this challenge will only help. Once again, thank you so much for organizing.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. This will hopefully keep me accountable during the holidays.....
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I want to do this. October was a really bad month for me, and I really need to get back on track. I'm really looking forward to having the extra support from this challenge. I entered my weight from Friday on the spreadsheet. Let's do this!!
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Can I join this?
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Going to jump on this! I have a 5K Turkey Trot run Nov. 12th so this will be good for me to keep training!

M.:drinker:
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's a big month for me...I turn 30 on the 20th!! I'm totally in...let's see what I can get done before my birthday. I already know there's going to be a couple days that are going to give me a challenge, but they won't get the best of me. =)
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bumpy Bumperson!!!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for organizing this. I just added my name & weight to the chart.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    I'm hoping by the end of this month I will meet my first major goal!! I'm excited!!
  • jmp1079
    jmp1079 Posts: 30
    Options
    So excitied!! Lost 11.9 in October...hopefully I can do just as good for November! The challenge souds awesome too!!
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    This is an exciting challenge. I'm in again! :bigsmile:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    bump.