30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok so i missed Tues night as my body is just not feeling my own it aches all over lol but i pushed myself to complete Lv2 Day3 last night and im going to push on for Day 4 tonight well done all for keeping it up just think of the amazing results at the end of it the pain will be all worth while :-)

Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just finished D8L2! I didn't sweat as much as I usually do, so maybe that means its getting a little bit easier? I'm getting a lot better at plank position and push ups seeing that improvement makes me happy even though there is no scale improvement =/ Only 2 more days of this level before I can move onto level 3, and I'm excited/frightened by what awaits me.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im not sure I should work out on this leg anymore. Its really bad- even with a brace on it all day long. Im really frustrated atm. This si what got me fat in the first place - injuries where I coudlnt walk. Im so angry right now.
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind too but determined to finish! Completed L2 D2 tonight and man. It's tough! Every move works your abs! And SO MUCH PLANK MADNESS! But I can't wait to be done with level 2 and see how much stronger I've gotten!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pushed myself to complete Lv2 Day4 last night and i did alot better i managed to keep up all the way through onto Day5 tonight half way mark yipee
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    lastnight i did l2d3 and tonight im doing l2d4, i swear i wasnt going to even do the workout last night because my legs were so sore but im glad that i pressed thru it and got it done. My legs actually feel a lot better.
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Just wondering since Ive been doing level 2 and i noticed during the plank jacks my thighs clap together, not only does it sound weird it feels weird too! Is this just me?????
  • hrobinson416
    Options
    I have to take a few days off to let my leg heal. Will try to catch up when Im ready to work out again. Soo disappointed right now.
  • hrobinson416
    Options
    Double
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    Just finished L2D3. And added in some extra cardio after. I feel great! Level 2 is super challenging but I know I'm going to get great results from it!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I did L2D5 Wed and D6 on thurs. I have been out of town for the past 3 days so I wil start with D7 tomorrow.
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    Just finished L2D4! Almost half way done with this level! And less than a week until I have to get into a swim suit! Eek!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Had a busy weekend so onto Day5 Lv2 tonight might see if i can sqeeze Day 6 in to so i can finish Lv 2 by Friday well done all
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Hey everyone just did l2d4 todat feeling good almost done with this level thank God!
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    Just finished L2 D5. Man, level 2 makes me sweat!
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    L2D7 Mon, D8 Tues and just got done with D9:drinker:
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    For those who have their stats on the spreadsheet, I've opened it up for anyone to edit.
    I'm not logged in quite as often as I should, so I don't want anyone waiting on me to update.

Please only update your information only.
    Thanks!
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    L2D6. Woohoo! Can't wait to be done with this killer level!
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    OK peeps sine i wasw sick i missed two days so I am doing L2D5 today...i was feeling bad but things do happen, like i said im gonna finish this if it kills me!
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    What a struggle I had to push myself today for my last day of level two. Didn't even burn that many calories but I did it. L2D10 Done......Yayyyyyyyy