November Turkey Trot 10 lb Challenge

Options

Replies

• youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.2 Pounds Last Month.... Going for the full 10 this month!! Excited :)
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.2 Pounds Last Month.... Going for the full 10 this month!! Excited :)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    After 12 years of trying to get pregnant, I only get a couple of weeks of finally being pregnant and then the doctors tell me I lost my baby, I had a miscarriage yesterday. ;( So last month was awful I did not manage to lose my 10 pounds. I am still emotional but I am dedicated now to lose at least 10 pounds for the month of November. Good luck to all.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    After 12 years of trying to get pregnant, I only get a couple of weeks of finally being pregnant and then the doctors tell me I lost my baby, I had a miscarriage yesterday. ;( So last month was awful I did not manage to lose my 10 pounds. I am still emotional but I am dedicated now to lose at least 10 pounds for the month of November. Good luck to all.

I am so sorry for you loss, I can't even imagine what you are going through :( Just know that we are all here to support you and help you with your goals. *hugs*
  • bstilland
    bstilland Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! Where do I go, what do I need to do!?
  • sunflowertimes
    sunflowertimes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I will sign up tonight!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had a bad October...I am an emotional eater and while I still lost I only lost like 2 lbs...so at least it was still a loss. I have fallen off the wagon and need to get back on...Hopefully this will help kick my butt back in shape! I entered my info...

I was looking at the chart...I do Aqua Zumba and Aqua Bootcamp each week...I have no idea what would be an equivalent anybody have any suggestions?
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Added my name. Great idea!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options

my thoughts are with you!
  • PinkMountainGirl
    Options
    Okay. I'm in. Never done this. Wondering how I will find this post again ???:blushing:
  • PinkMountainGirl
    Options
    Bless You, Sarah. Hope this month is full of good things for you.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm in hoping to lose at least 8 in Nov and Dec to reach my goal of 15 pounds by news years eve.

Question: DO this Start Tuesday? Or Can we start Monday?

Starts Tuesday November 1.
  • Athena413
    Options
    hi, this is my first challenge.
    I'd like to participate but without the weight (for various reasons),
    just with the mileage and the nutritional mini challenges.
    is that possible?
    Nicola

Absolutely!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Can I join this?

No limit to the number of challengers - welcome aboard! Just be sure to enter your name and weight on the spreadsheet.
  • Athena413
    Options

:cry: So sorry to hear this!

I'm glad you chose to stick around with us, though. :flowerforyou:
  • Athena413
    Options
    I had a bad October...I am an emotional eater and while I still lost I only lost like 2 lbs...so at least it was still a loss. I have fallen off the wagon and need to get back on...Hopefully this will help kick my butt back in shape! I entered my info...

I was looking at the chart...I do Aqua Zumba and Aqua Bootcamp each week...I have no idea what would be an equivalent anybody have any suggestions?

I would suggest some type of aerobics - the impact would depend on how much effort you put in to it.
  • Athena413
    Options
    Okay. I'm in. Never done this. Wondering how I will find this post again ???:blushing:

It should be listed in your "My Topics" tab in the message boards. If you lose it, just search the forums for "November Turkey Trot".
  • Athena413
    Options
    Sign me up! Where do I go, what do I need to do!?

Go to the spreadsheet link in my first post of this thread and add your name and starting weight to it. Then just start racking up your miles and log your weight and miles every Friday!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Ok, guys and gals...tomorrow starts our November Turkey Trot 10 lb Challenge!! You ready for this?!

Be sure you have gone to the spreadsheet link in the first post of this thread and added your name and starting weight. If I don't have a starting weight for you by our first weigh-in (this Friday - November 4) you will be deleted from the spreadsheet. Also, if you miss 2 consecutive weigh-ins, that will get you deleted from the spreadsheet. Weigh-ins are every Friday of November, but I won't start deleting names until the following Sunday or Monday.

Best of luck to all!!