Belinda's November TEAM Challenge

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Willing to be a team captain, but I've never done that before... let me know how it works and message me if you want to be on my team.

To be a captain you will be in charge of finding your other 4 team members and keeping up on their daily/weekly progress. Some people create a team thread and each person just comments daily saying they finished or didn't. Then you message me once a week with your total points earned.

I am going to really start this challenge on Wednesday to allow time for teams to get set up. Captains don't forget to get starting weight for each of your team members.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Bump!
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Do you still have room?? I am in a challenge for Nov. already but would like to join another (every little bit helps!!)
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have room for 2 more on my team.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but I've never done a team challenge like this before!!! Anyone still have room on their team for a hard working girl????
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be on a team!!!! Does anyone have room???:flowerforyou:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I now have a full team! Team name is still being discussed!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would like to join a team as well and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Alright i'm captain of team Bestest Burners and so far

tummz02
    tsumpter

bmfrazie you said you have 2 friends who would like to join my team - which leaves an opnening for one more. please message me if interested - if not then I have to double up on my exercises so plzzz help :sad: :sad:
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!! I will be a team captain, too! I already have one person. She's not on MFP, but I see her every day so she can give me her information each day. Message me if you want to be on my team! I will add the first four people!

BTW I've never been a team captain before, so if anyone can share info that'd be great!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I meant the first three people since there's already me & my friend.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    We have 3 full teams so far and two working on filling the last few spots. Today will be a FREE day for all teams since we are still trying to work out the kinks. Later today I will send a message to all the captains explaining how things work and giving them the link to the google spreadsheet for the challenge.

All that has to be done today is get a starting weight for EACH of your team members. For those of you new to the team challenge thing it is often easier if you create a thread that has your teams name and says CLOSED GROUP for everyone to report to.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Bump :)
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    This is going to be fun. I am sad that the October one never got started.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    We're going to rock this!
    My team is full..

We are Fall's Fab Five

1. BetterWithAge
    2. Npatel160
    3. DanceYogaRun
    4. LibbyBelanger
    5. Newdaynewme
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    I love will to be on a team!!! Im open to be picked!
  • gelmong32
    Options
    i would love to be on a team. I am in need of some motivation and support!! I won't let you down.

5074198.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I join???? I have 30 lbs to lose!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to join a team as well, anyone still have room, I've never done a challange like this before.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs a team member I'd like to join a team.