Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day five today - I missed yesterday and another day a few days ago due to pressure at work - but had a good return today. I can't do double skips, and the plank jacks are too much and I do the twist jumps at half speed - but I'm getting there - and I really sweat!!!! Jillian - you're scary!!!!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L2 D9 complete .

Knee is getting better didnt hurt once tonight :)
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    L2D10 - 25 days complete.....

I just realized that i was suppose to start level 3 today... lol oh well looks like ill start tomorrow. at least i still did the shred!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L2, D8 complete.
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D10L2 complete - level 3 tomorrow :o)
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am going to do Level 3 today so I may well have died by the time you read this...

But has anyone else noticed that Jillian has bingo wings when she lifts up the weights??
    They swing and I noticed them in Level 1 but thought I was imagining it.
    Very depressing, if she has them what hope have I got??
  • LorTay8
    Options
    day 6 (level 2) completed - would have been day 8 - never mind - does anyone do it twice a day to try to catch up? Anyway - I'm kidding - good luck all you level 3-ers - I'll be joining you in a few days - looking forward to some new killer moves!!!

You are all awesome!!! (oh and that plateau has moved - I'm losing again!!!!
  • LorTay8
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to change those green figures - it is not counting down to show my current weight - although the sticker is showing the weight loss.... thanks. Oh - I may not report in until Friday, as I am going to China for a few days (business) and they don't allow social networking sites - I'll miss you!!! And I wont see how good/bad level three is until Friday ......... :smile: but I will carry on shredding in my hotel room. Weights and trainers packed!!!
    Have a good few days everyone!
  • vixxy83
    Options
    L3d1 done omg its its a killer :sad:
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yeah - after Sunday off (at my parents) and yesterday (bad knee pain) I did my 30DS today - so I think that'll be L2D4. A little behind most of you now but hopefully no more days off...
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I'm going to fit this in this week - eldest daughter is home from boarding school and awake til midnight so I hardly get any time to myself. I know I'll do plenty of walking tomorrow as I'm at college, and Thursday, Friday and Saturday I'll be able to shred. Maybe I just need to accept that today and tomorrow it isn't going to happen.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D1L3 - 26 days complete! :)

Level 3 was not as bad as i thought...
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L3d1 done omg its its a killer :sad:

Oh no I don't want to know :sad:

L2 D10 complete going to do another day of Level 2 tomorrow so my sister can catch up with me after reading the post above I am kinda glad.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to post yesterday... Level 3 Day 21 & 22 DONE!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to change those green figures - it is not counting down to show my current weight - although the sticker is showing the weight loss.... thanks. Oh - I may not report in until Friday, as I am going to China for a few days (business) and they don't allow social networking sites - I'll miss you!!! And I wont see how good/bad level three is until Friday ......... :smile: but I will carry on shredding in my hotel room. Weights and trainers packed!!!
    Have a good few days everyone!

I'm not sure hwo to change it but I just wanted to say have a safe trip!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (day 21) Day 1 Lev 3

Hard on the arms and hands this level. There is that exercise where you are in plank and have to lift the weight and then the leg -murder on my hands, they are soooo bruised!! Any ideas on what to do about that?
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L2 D10 complete...L3 tomorrow......:-/
  • danajotx
    Options
    D1L3 done this morning - have to say - I don't think I like Level 3! but only 9 more days!!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 6 done!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done. I don't like level 3 at all haha rock star jumps hate me D: