Ripped in 30 starting 24/10/11

Options

Replies

• flabwillbefab
    Options
    OMG I CANT EVEN SQUAT TO PEE WITHOUT PAIN..IN MY LEGS AND CALVES,,, but im sticking to it,,lol
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh god yeah I am aching! I feel though if I stretch a bit longer afterwards it really helps!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of 30 DS done here. took yesterday off I just hurt too badly lol.
  • kcstens
    kcstens Posts: 18
    Options
    Despite my good intentions; I was a bit of an idiot and forgot to pack my laptop charger when I was away so I couldnt shred :( So I've taken 2 days as off days, and back on it today so Day 4 Level 1 complete :)

Keep up the good work guys :) x
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 yestterday but took today off! ;) Need a little recovery time!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Day 5 done!!! And therefore week 1 completed!! I can't believe how quick it went!! I have done 5 days. I feel ready to move on. I can get through the workout fairly comfortably. Of course I still get a sweat on but I am not dying if you know what I mean :wink:

I am a bit nervous about moving on to level 2...It seems a bit scary! We'll see.

How about everybody else? Is someone else moving on to level 2 tomorrow?
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    How about everybody else? Is someone else moving on to level 2 tomorrow?

day 5 & 6 done (Sat & Sun) going to start the next level today after work! I agree - Im a little nervous about the next lev. tho I think im READY to move on to new/harder moves. I want that sore feeling back! hahaha:laugh:
  • kcstens
    kcstens Posts: 18
    Options
    Booo I feel a bit bad the shred aint going so well; I always find that something gets in the way, but I got my teeth whitened yesterday and OMG I have never felt pain like it ... there was no way i could be doing jumping jacks even the thought of that was too much ... lame eh!

This morning I went to the gym and ran 2.2km ( I neveerrrrr gym it) and I will be doing day 5 level 1 30DS think I will do level 1 for a couple more days before moving on to level2 ,everyone seems to be doing great :D Keep it up .... !!!!
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    I took a recovery day on Sat. Then just did cardio on Sun. & I'm so glad I did! My Shred felt awesome today! So, that is day 6 for me. I'm staying at Level 1 for 4 more days. I'll probably move to Level2 on Sat. Or Sun.

Topped off today's workout with 50 min. on the elliptical. Now..the ultimate challenge..to stay away from the Halloween treats!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Oooohh Level 2 done! God that was a strange one. I definitely found it hard! And some of the moves are pretty tricky I think. Those crow push ups are just so hard. I am not quite sure if I like it or not. I liked some of the moves! I am looking forward to doing it again so I can make my mind up!

What does anybody else think of it?
  • kcstens
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 shred done :) Plus Killer buns !! I love the feeling of being on top of the world after a good sesh!
    How much does everyone burn doing jillians workouts ? I need to get one of these HRM things so I can work out and stat logging it properly!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    week 2/day 1 complete!! and I totally AGREEEEE with you Daisy on crow push up!! I still cant do a NORMAL push up! those were almost impossible for me! I found my arms just refusing to bend! hahaha.... Other then that it was a good /hard workout. The Cardio intervals are MUCH more challenging then level 1-at least for me- as my upper body is not as strong as I would like -the Cardio planks in the middle circuit had me hurting!!
    Hoping I will find today a little less intense!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    kcstens : it DOES feel great to complete a hard *kitten* workout... and not ONLY cause its finally over!!!! hahaha

Great job everyone!! Lets keep motivated!! :bigsmile:
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 yesterday. I like it! I am a faithful Jillian fan so good luck!!!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    took day off saturday, and then sunday had the worste migraine ever,,,, but back at it this week,
    I was such a couch potatoe,, i dont beleive i am ready for week 3, ill stick to week 1 again, for another week,,,, but as long as i am doing it,,im building muscles, and endurence, so i am working towards level 2.
    its funny how your mind work,,,,, before this, someone would had offer me liker, per say, a hand full of chips, well, even with being over weight, i would take it, thingking, oh well,,, its just a hand full..... now that i am doing something for this body stock in another one,,, im like, hell no i dont want it, i just sweat my *kitten* off with Jillian, you think i did that for nothing?? it helps me to refuse food even more easely, as if i would take it, i would litterally sabbotage all the good work i just did....it really schock me to see how much i didnt move before, and how bad of out of shape i was,,, its scary!!!!! call me a puss for sticking to level one few more days, or call me flabwillbefab, for knowing my limits, and knowing myself,,,, i am happy im actually sticking to this,,thats not the regular me, which is why im over weight,,, but ill do this, my speed, and increase soon, but i am some glad i can actually pass on chocolate or chips, or all the junk my kids brought back , last night,,,, didnt got the weight in a day,,not gonna leave easely,,but it will, and thats all that matther to me, its not when , its the "will"!!!! i aint logging every day as you may see, but my comp, is down, and am now squeezing chances where ever i can to come on here until my comp is fixed,,,, good luck to all!!!! its ok to feel happy even if your amount of stuff isnt the same of others right? i am some pround of you guys going on level 2,,, but this ol' potatoe couch,,,,,, is happy with the progress i acheive so far, increasing more cardio daily, plus this,,,, its ok to go at your own rate until your fully muscle awake right?
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Flabwillbefab, I'm still on Level 1. We all are at different levels of fitness. Listen to your body...unless it tells you to take those chips!lol
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Cardio complete! Level 1 Day 7 this afternoon!!! My knees are a tad sore. So, I'm going to be concentrating extra hard on my form during squats & lunges...No Injuries, please!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Flabwillbefab, I'm still on Level 1. We all are at different levels of fitness. Listen to your body...unless it tells you to take those chips!lol
    haha thanks!!! its hard sometimes, to convince yourself youre doing good, even if some are moving faster then me, but i think its the "fat" me that wanna discourage the" real me" by saing well, you cant keep up with all, so just quit, come sit, and we will cheer you up with some chips n' dip,,,,,, well i want her to shut up,,hahah so im sticking to it, no matther what, and darn, i will have awsome pics to share here one day!!!!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    now that i am doing something for this body stock in another one,,, im like, hell no i dont want it, i just sweat my *kitten* off with Jillian, you think i did that for nothing??

its ok to feel happy even if your amount of stuff isnt the same of others right? i am some pround of you guys going on level 2,,, but this ol' potatoe couch,,,,,, is happy with the progress i acheive so far, increasing more cardio daily, plus this,,,, its ok to go at your own rate until your fully muscle awake right?

You're HEAD is in the right place-for me personally that is most of the battle!! Every day just keeop those positive, productive thoughts in your mind. Thats what will keep you moving and motivated!! :)
    You should be SO proud of yourself!! You push to your limits...and yes, listen to your body!
    You're doing great and you're def helping me stay motivated too!! Checking in here keeps me on task!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ddboone
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 yesterday. I like it! I am a faithful Jillian fan so good luck!!!

I started Ripped in 30 today. I'm a Jillian fan, too. My shoulders are a little sore but other than that, not too bad. The 30DS kicked my butt and 6 Week, 6 Pack is insane so I didn't know what to expect, but so far so good.