Belinda's November TEAM Challenge

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    ANY TEAM CAPTAINS STILL LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS??? OR anyone willing to step up to be a captain?

----We have some people that are still out looking for teams. Don't forget today is the last day to join a team.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Okay. Here is my team:

Fall's Foxy Femmes

femmerides
    sundance2032
    xxx_pink_princess_xxx
    ingot81
    jennbunny73

i will start a page by the end of the day for our team to offer support. :-)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I forgot to add my team deatails....

Turkey Trotters
    bmfrazie - Captain
    peachykeene
    BeautifulArtemis
    BrandieWhy
    RunningAddict!
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone want me??!?!?! :)
  • femmerides
    Options
    Fall's Foxy Femmes! Here is the link to our personal support group post. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382190-fall-s-foxy-femmes-closed-group-week-1
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Ok I am trying to figure out who still needs a team....

If you are still teamless please let me know in this thread.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nvm I found a team :love:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    BONUS for this week is drinking 100 oz of water....It will run from Wednesday to Saturday....That means your team can earn an extra 4 point per person this week (20 points if everyone does it)!! DRINK UP!!!

EXERCISES TO BE POSTED SHORTLY!!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    BONUS for this week is drinking 100 oz of water....It will run from Wednesday to Saturday....That means your team can earn an extra 4 point per person this week (20 points if everyone does it)!! DRINK UP!!!

EXERCISES TO BE POSTED SHORTLY!!

Is this 100 oz per day? Or 100 oz between now and Saturday?
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Looks like teams are coming together nicely.

I have a 2nd team that I will be the captain for. However, I WILL NOT COUNT ON THAT TEAM! I will have 5 people on that team and so far have 2 people on the team 100% waiting to hear back on 2 others. I know I have at least 1 more spot.

I wrote two girls but neither one has responded yet. So in theory, I can take those three lovely ladies. Have them send me a message to confirm. The next 3 that contact me get to be on my team!
    GREAT! I know that two are away from the computer today BUT they do 100% want to be on the team if you want to just add them. Sundance2032 and xxx_pink_princess_xxx and ingot81 are the three I have.

Yes I am 100% here and ready for this challenge :) and I am grateful for you Belinda for getting me on a team :)
    Are we going to have water challenge this month... I have not had 8 glasses in almost 3 weeks and I can feel like I need it, but just need to make myself accountable...

edit: haha ok never mind I just read the rest of the thread :) thanks for reading my mind... :drinker: going to grab my water glass now :)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Sorry that wasn't clear. 100oz per day for 1 extra point! That means you will drink 400 oz in 4 days!!!

EDIT: CAPTAINS TO RECORD THIS YOU WILL MARK 1 POINT IN THE WATER COLUMN NEXT TO THE PERSON'S NAME EACH DAY. SO ON DAY 1 THE WATER COLUMN SHOULD ONLY READ 1...IF THE PERSON DOES THIS ALL FOUR DAYS THE NUMBER SHOULD READ 4. Understand? You just add the number of days they completed.
  • ratcuddler
    Options
    If anyone still has a spot I would love to join. If not I will check back next month.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Okay so here's team Let the Pounds Fall:

oxavecamourxo
    minnddragon6
    MrsFelton2010
    fitnessmonthly
    sara

Also, do I need to make a spreadsheet for our team or have you already made one for the entire group?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Okay so here's team Let the Pounds Fall:

oxavecamourxo
    minnddragon6
    MrsFelton2010
    fitnessmonthly
    sara

Also, do I need to make a spreadsheet for our team or have you already made one for the entire group?
    I am away from the house. When I get home I will message you the link to your team specific spreadsheet. Don't forget to get starting weight.
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is an open spot! I have never done a team challenge before, but this sounds great!
  • femmerides
    Options
    Sorry that wasn't clear. 100oz per day for 1 extra point! That means you will drink 400 oz in 4 days!!!

EDIT: CAPTAINS TO RECORD THIS YOU WILL MARK 1 POINT IN THE WATER COLUMN NEXT TO THE PERSON'S NAME EACH DAY. SO ON DAY 1 THE WATER COLUMN SHOULD ONLY READ 1...IF THE PERSON DOES THIS ALL FOUR DAYS THE NUMBER SHOULD READ 4. Understand? You just add the number of days they completed.

am i supposed to add the water column? i do not see it on the spreadsheet you sent me.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Femme have you updated it? I will add it for you if it isn't showing but I thought I had put it on yours already.
  • femmerides
    Options
    ya, i updated it and i don't see anything....
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    ya, i updated it and i don't see anything....
    I will take care of it tonight. I just got sick so I'm laying on the sofa but it will be taken care of as soon as I feel up to moving around.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am keeping the exercises for tomorrow rather simple since it is day one. You need to do this in a circut all at one time (not broke up through the day). You can however break up the numbers into easier sets.
    75 jumping jacks
    40 crunches/sit ups
    30 squats
    10 push ups

You should allow yourself about 1 minute rest between sets.
    Any questions?