Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Options

Replies

• welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done today. Much easier when alternating days.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I see you guys have your group set already but I'll "join" as far as the video and posting. I lost a lot of inches in the first week of doing this, then I slacked off after hurting my tendon in my knee. I'm ready for it again starting tonight.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing GREAT!!! I guess I was a wimp, I started out with 1pd weights...lol. But, I got 2pd ones today and used those. Can def tell the difference! I can tell my arms are gonna be sore in the morning!
  • lisa1686
    Options
    L1D5 done. Leg soreness much better today. Days 2 and 3 were excruciating. It was very painful to bend my legs to sit down or stand up. I'm still having trouble getting through the cardio part with the combination of jumping jacks and jumprope. I have to pause to catch my breath. I wish I had a HRM to see what my heartrate gets up to during this part. Those bicycle crunches are really hard too. The hardest for me are the push ups though. I am terrible at those.
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3 done. 156 calories burned. Didn't feel like doing it, but gonna hang in there for the long haul.
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done. Much easier mixing it up.
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Got through Level 1 Days 6 & 7 over the weekend. Took Sunday off and am back on it today. Gonna see how tonight goes to see if I'm ready to move up to level 2.... Here's hoping!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Had to take a couple days off. My nose was so stuffy I couldn't breath to workout. However, I did my day 5 yesterday and I'm on to day 6 today.

Shredders - do you stick to Level 1 for the whole 10 days or do you just go to the next level once Lv1 gets too easy?
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    Day 9 Level 3 done. I prefer to mix it up so I'm not using the same muscles day after day.
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I have this DVD and i know I'm a week late but I would like to join. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need to motivation to keep up. Thanks.
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey everyone i also started the 30 day shred on oct 24.. Is it to late to join?
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm so frustrated....not sure if it is my DVD player (probably is) or the DVD, but I couldn't get the workout in today. I cannot advance on, it was only letting me get to Level 1, for now that's fine but now all I could get to was the credits or the introduction. I soooooo want to do this. My son said I could play it on the Wii, but that doesn't work!!!! Thanks for letting me vent!! :explode:
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I'm so frustrated....not sure if it is my DVD player (probably is) or the DVD, but I couldn't get the workout in today. I cannot advance on, it was only letting me get to Level 1, for now that's fine but now all I could get to was the credits or the introduction. I soooooo want to do this. My son said I could play it on the Wii, but that doesn't work!!!! Thanks for letting me vent!! :explode:

Bummer, I hope that you get it figured out...it didn't work on the Wii? That's strange...wonder if there is something wrong with the disc?
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Hi everybody, I have this DVD and i know I'm a week late but I would like to join. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need to motivation to keep up. Thanks.

Sure join us :)
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Hey everyone i also started the 30 day shred on oct 24.. Is it to late to join?

Sure you can :)
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options

I use the online version of the 30 day shred and it's 27 minutes long... I will send you the link I use.
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Okay! Thank you! Is today everyone elses lastday on level 1?
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AliciaD93 - Are you able to get to the main menu? I play it on my PS3 and I have to wait for all the crap in the beginning to go by and then I get to the main menu.

princesschic - so does that mean you are losing more? or it just makes your body feel better?

kludgood - I'm not done with level 1 yet I'm on day 8. :)
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1 done. Although I mixed up the days throughout.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Whew...not sure I got that dvd player to work today but I got Level 1, Day 8 done first thing this morning!!