Ripped in 30 - October/November! [Closed Group]

Options

Replies

• kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 down....oh my goodness that circuit one cardio was killer...I had to do the modified exercises...but I enjoyed the strength sections of almost all circuits...loving week two so far....who else is killing it...today was a good day! Keeping getting ripped...I will check back in on Sunday....checked my waist and down an inch already...yahoo!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I hate level two..I now see why this is where I quite the first time I tried this video...but I WILL NOT quit this time! I hate plank and those butt table things and I feel like all I am working is the shoulders in this level..although I think the cardio is easier, will be happy to move to the next level! Rip away my friends!
  • lazatin
    Options
    OK...so I preview level 3 last night since level 2 and i are not in love....there are some harder moves in there but I think I'm going to like it better because its spread out more all over the body...we'll see, i might regret it...but at least i know what I'm working towards!:bigsmile:
  • kelley_m
    Options
    I hate level two..I now see why this is where I quite the first time I tried this video...but I WILL NOT quit this time! I hate plank and those butt table things and I feel like all I am working is the shoulders in this level..although I think the cardio is easier, will be happy to move to the next level! Rip away my friends!

I agree...I feel like there is a lot of shoulder work in week 2...by circuit 2 my shoulders are killing me...
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    had to take 2 rest days, not sure if I can come back today or not. Im kind of injured....I think I will try to get through what I can at least all the upper body and ab work, but I can almost not walk because of my knee. This really stinks and I hate those butt table things because my arms are not long enough and there is no way to make any space below my butt (lol). Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • kelley_m
    Options
    Day 3 level 2...I seem to have a love hate relationship with this week..I hate the exercise but also seem to like them because I can feel my muscles while working out...still tons of shoulder which is a bit annoying as I have shoulder trouble but I am hanging in there...how is everyone else?
  • kelley_m
    Options
    Day 4 level 2...circuit 1 cardio still kicking my butt
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing on level 2? I'm finding it a bit easier now!
  • legacysh
    Options
    OK, aftetr taking 3 rest days (knee strain) I am back at it. level 2 day 3 done.... I cannot do the tables and I find the plank stuff really taxing on my wrists, but everything else feels pretty easy.
  • happymommy40
    Options
    Ok- I did level 3 today because I couldn't find the DVD remote and I couldn't move it off of week 3. Soooooo I did it and it was tough! I will do level 2 tomorrow (found the remote) but my legs are screaming. All I have to say is.....duck walk, quite tough!

ETA: week 3 is very fast paced and it flew by!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Woo hoo! Level 3 sounds fun! Thursday is our last day at level 2, so I want you all to give it your 100% hardest effort yet! I want weight AND measurements on Friday! (some of you sent me your measurements last week, but I'm only recording them midway and at the end!) Weigh in and measure in the morning if you can. Then get into level 3 and report back with your comments! :)

Happy ripping! :P
  • legacysh
    Options
    Ok so I finished day 4 level 2. Im behind, but will work hard to get it there.
  • kelley_m
    Options
    Day 6 of week 2...oh my goodness...somethings are getting easier other things are just as hard...
    But one more day and then I can move on to week 3...yippy...
    I stepped on a scale and still no movement in the weight area...so i am starting to get concerned but then I read that I need to be eating my exercise calories which I have not been doing...so as of yesterday I have started eating my exerise calories.

On a different note...I looked on my clock today..when week 2 ended...and week 2 is about 30 mins long start to finish...just an FYI.

Keep getting ripped everyone!
  • lazatin
    Options
    I did my first day of level 3 tonight and I agree it just seems to fly by! I'm to scared to try the fall down, roll on your back and stand up again...that one will take me awhile...and the crawl forward on legs and hands is not happening yet, but I did enjoy the duck walk :tongue: as weird as that my sound. who knows...glad its half way and am excited to see everyones results..keep Rippin my friends!
  • shaunamc
    Options
    I actually like level 3....my thighs/glutes and hamstrings are burning the entire time. I worked out in front of the mirror today and DAMNNNNNNN my upper body is ripped.

LOL
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you're all keeping up! We're over halfway through! And level 3 is a b****! haha...

I don't like the laying back and getting back up thing because my knee crunches heaps and feels really uncomfortable when getting up. And did anybody else notice that she forgets to go back and switch sides for the opposite arm rows in circuit one? She's a bit more fast paced in this one with not much resting, so it definitely flies by!

Anyways... have only received measurements and weight from 2 of you, so get to measuring and send me your stats asap!
  • legacysh
    Options
    Hi All, Just got back from a trip. Sorry I haven't been around. I did try 1 day to get the workout done at the Hotel gym, but that aggrivated my knee and my husband was nagging me to rest, so I did. I will start tonight on level 3 and hope I can make it through.

Congratulations to all who have been doing this successfully!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Come on guys! Please take a look at the spreadsheet and look at how many empty spaces should be filled with numbers! You said you were in this for the full 30 days, so please don't give up now and send me your information!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApJz2BRGU3pidHFkUmVmOFR1dWJSNm45b0NpY0IxSmc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Missing either weight, measurements, or both from the following people:

ademinic (measurements)
    bboeke,
    breedrucza (weight)
    Happymommy40
    hecallsmeroses
    Holdra76 (measurements)
    kelley_m
    legacysh
    missblondbliss
    Myscheer
    Nicmania10
    noeleen22
    peariel
    rebeccastringer
    skinnygirln

Some of me have messaged me about why you haven't gotten it in yet and that's fine, but many of you I haven't heard from! I'm not going to individually message anyone anymore because it's taking too much time, so I'm going to start removing people from the list who obviously not participating. Come on! We can do this!
  • legacysh
    Options
    Just finished level 3 day 1 and there are two moves I cannot do with my knees, so hopefully I can modify it and still get a good workout.
  • shaunamc
    Options
    thinking ahead, what are you guys going to do after Ripped is over? I was thinking of doing Shred it along with P90....since Shred is only 20 minutes and P90 is 40 but with roughly 15 minutes of stretching.