Replies

• 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Just checking in...
    SW 129
    GW 122
    I am going to weigh in on Friday.
    I have 11 days left of the 30DS then I will start ripped in 30.
  • evewtsn
    evewtsn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    did a sneaky weigh and was pretty pleased, but won't log until saturday...hope the results still evident by then! Have failed miserably with my exercise goal so far this week, night shifts throw me completely...might have to do some laps of the hospital corridors tonight! was having major munchie cravings for naughty things yesterday and had to go to bed to stop from eating! Drinking heaps more water though- so pleased with that. hope everyone is having a good start to the week.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just Checking in!

I am having a hard time w/ the link. Can someone get in touch w/ me and email it to me maybe. I'm at work and working in a old Windows system....that may be part of it.

If you need me to email it to you, let me know and I will! I don't know if someone else already has.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i now realised the weight ins are on Saturdays! that's so great. that's my regular weigh in day

Oh, they're whenever you usually weigh in, that way it's easier for everyone. Just as long as you weigh weekly.
  • tree1984
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Good luck everyone November is gonna be an awesome month!!!!

MY starting weight for November 216.4 lbs
    MY personal goal for 210 lbs
    MY personal self-My personal challenge is to log every meal... and every bite even if I go over my calorie goal!! EVEN ON THANKSGIVING!!!!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge - 156
    Today's Date - 02-November
    Today's weight - 156
    Goal weight for challenge - 153
    Your personal goal - workout for 600 minutes in November
    How you are doing on your personal goal - so far 0 minutes done!

:flowerforyou:
  • melmck2011
    Options
    bump - so i can find it friday!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh in but I am bumping for tomorrow.

Starting weight for challenge- 252
    Today's Date - 11-3-11
    Today's weight -
    Goal weight for challenge - 245
    Your personal goal - Running 4x weekly, exercise 6 days per week and hit my water goal of 80oz per day.
    How you are doing on your personal goal - Great so far!
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge - 227
    Today's Date - 11.01.11
    Today's weight - 227
    Goal weight for challenge - 221
    Your personal goal - to exercise 3x a week
    How you are doing on your personal goal - downloaded an app for my IPod...daily workout/Daniel Miller. :drinker:

Checking in!!

your post made me go check out the daily workout series by daniel miller. Awesome find, can't wait to try some of them out on my droid later!

I'm a droid as well and was going to use these apps on my phone but when I read the reviews users referenced this series as a 'memory hog'. I'm sort of new to this world of apps as iI was a BB user for years, so that's why i went with the IPod apps. Seems to be working great though.
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    i now realised the weight ins are on Saturdays! that's so great. that's my regular weigh in day

Oh, they're whenever you usually weigh in, that way it's easier for everyone. Just as long as you weigh weekly.

i feel silly asking this, but i'm a newbie yet....'bump' ~ what is it?
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    This is for the members who signed up earlier. If your name is not on the spreadsheet (link at end of post), please join us next month during open sign ups.

Please use this form when weighing in:

Starting weight for challenge -
    Today's Date -
    Today's weight -
    Goal weight for challenge -
    Your personal goal -
    How you are doing on your personal goal -

I keep a spreadsheet updated with our weigh ins and this will help me keep it up-to-date.

Please weigh in weekly. If you miss TWO consecutive weeks, I will remove you from the spreadsheet. Even if you don't lose that week, please still check in using the form above.

Feel free to chat & get to know each other! This is for support too, not just accountability. :-)

If you have questions, please shoot me a message.

Also, feel free to add me. :-)

If you'd like to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date, please send me a message and let me know. I'd love to have one or two people to help with this since we have so many people this month.

I have the spreadsheet set to sharing when you have the link. The link is below. If I screw up and you need me to edit anything for you, just let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArKJ3eFANBc2dFA3Nm1xbWFWZlVtdW5fQnJta3k4SXc

what is a bump and what is the best way to 'check in'? i see Ladies bumping to put all the info in one spot, would that be best?
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    Today's Date - 11.02.11
    Today's weight - 224.6
    How you are doing on your personal goal - downloaded an app for my IPod...daily workout/Daniel Miller

wednesday is my weigh in day...i find it easier than having to face anything on a monday morning when work is sure to implod.

I've hit my first goal of 20 lbs!! I just am so pleased with myself. I think that I am starting to actually visualize what another 20 gone might look like. I've been +200 since 2000.

Checking in!!
  • evewtsn
    Options
    Today's Date - 11.02.11
    Today's weight - 224.6
    How you are doing on your personal goal - downloaded an app for my IPod...daily workout/Daniel Miller

wednesday is my weigh in day...i find it easier than having to face anything on a monday morning when work is sure to implod.

I've hit my first goal of 20 lbs!! I just am so pleased with myself. I think that I am starting to actually visualize what another 20 gone might look like. I've been +200 since 2000.

Checking in!!

Awesome well done!!!!! keep it going :)
  • evewtsn
    Options
    i think 'bump' - or putting in a post helps keep the thread to the top of the pile so it is easier to find?...i just click on my topics at the top which just brings up the threads i am posting in...please correct me if i am wrong peeps, new to this too x
  • Taymay45
    Options
    Checking in.

Starting weight for challenge - 208.8
    Today's Date - 11/2
    Today's weight - 206.8
    Goal weight for challenge - 203
    Your personal goal - Strength exercises 2x week
    How you are doing on your personal goal - no progress yet
  • Taymay45
    Options
    Does anyone know of any simple strength exercises for the upper and lower body or site where I can see them being done? I have some DVDs, but they are way too advanced for me at my fitness level.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed : ) Have a great sleep.
  • Taymay45
    Options
    i think 'bump' - or putting in a post helps keep the thread to the top of the pile so it is easier to find?...i just click on my topics at the top which just brings up the threads i am posting in...please correct me if i am wrong peeps, new to this too x

That's what I've been doing to find the threads. I'm also new so if there is an easier way, please let me know too.
  • Cheri06
    Cheri06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I'll be back Friday for weigh in!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My usual weigh-in day is Monday but there's no Monday in this first week LOL. Checking in now with my starting weight:

Starting weight for challenge - 153
    Today's Date - 03-Nov
    Today's weight - 153
    Goal weight for challenge - 147
    Your personal goal - exercise 5 days a week (C25k, BFBM and additional cardio) and cut out the booze during the week
    How you are doing on your personal goal - hmmmm. Managed 2 out of 3 days of exercise so far but 3 days left so I can still meet that goal. Did have a couple of drinks last night but I was meeting up with my best mate after not seeing each other for 6 weeks, and I'd been really good since Saturday so I treated myself. Yeah I know, excuses excuses :ohwell: