NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • RoneaWhite923
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! You are so inspiring to me
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us , you look Great! I just love this place seeing all of the success stories like this is really motivating me :flowerforyou: :)
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    You Freaking Rock!!!!
  • Bibis29
    Options
    OMG, you look fantastic! Very inspriational!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    This post brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you, and I don't even know you! I don't know what else to say except you've made an amazing transformation, and I wish you continued success and GOOD HEALTH!

Awe thank you so much! You truly have no idea how much that means to me to hear! Not only does it keep me motivated to continue but makes me feel dependable on others!! So thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you look beautiful! congratulations ;)

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW.....now thats what I am talking about. Listen to your body and make the adjustments of diet and exercise that fit your bodies needs. Keep it up, your doing great. Dave!

Thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow!! You've done an AMAZING job!! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! You are truly inspiring. :smile: :flowerforyou:

I truly appreciate your kind words! thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work.

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Fantastic!

Thank you so much! Truly appreciate it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! You are so inspiring to me

Thank you very much! That means so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us , you look Great! I just love this place seeing all of the success stories like this is really motivating me :flowerforyou: :)

Thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATS!
    TY!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You Freaking Rock!!!!
    HEHE thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMG, you look fantastic! Very inspriational!

Thanks so much! It truly means a lot to me!
  • eversassy2005
    Options
    I just started on mfp...WOW...your story is one of the first I have read! What an inspiration! GREAT PICS! I want that to be me in 1 year. I just got diagnosed with very high cholesterol and am only 45...I am not ready to be on medicine...so it is time to make a huge life change. I read your story...you are a true inspiration! Thank you!:smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I just started on mfp...WOW...your story is one of the first I have read! What an inspiration! GREAT PICS! I want that to be me in 1 year. I just got diagnosed with very high cholesterol and am only 45...I am not ready to be on medicine...so it is time to make a huge life change. I read your story...you are a true inspiration! Thank you!:smile:
    Your definitely at the right place to get positive support, accountability, and motivation!! Thanks so much for commenting and believe me you will be at your size healthier sooner than you realize!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. I am one of those people that has a hard time believing that I CAN do it too but you are truly an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!