what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options
hi,
im currently a size 18 iv gone down 2 dress sizes im really proud of myself !! i want to get down to a size 12 i know i can do it, its a long way off but im determined :) my reason to be able to run around with my kids and see them grow and have kids of there own !!
so whats your size limit and why are you doing it ?? if anyone wants to add me as a freind go ahead and i will give you all the encouragement i can !!!!

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I don't remember. I only remember the weight I looked and felt best at, so that's why I have a weight goal rather than a measurement or size goal. I wear size 12 pants now and I want to lose 15 pounds... would that make me a size 10? I'm just guessing.
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Right now I just want single digits
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A 6ish. I was a 6-8P at my thinnest and happy there. I started at a 16 with losing and at a 14P now.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    UK size 8. I have so many clothes I want to wear that are size 8 from when I was slim before. :)
  • palmettosleeve88
    Options
    i started my weight loss journey wearing a tight size 28 pants & 3xl tops. my goal is to be in a size 10 pants and a size medium/large shirt! a looong way, i know. but doable!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WTG on your progress!! I started out at a size 18/20. I am currently a size 12 and can squeeze into a size 10 if I find the right pants. I would love to see at least a size 8. I am 8 pounds from my goal weight, so hopefully once I meet that and begin working on toning up all the extra's left behind I can be the size I want. :-)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Juniors 7/8
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    My goals are on my profile. :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I honestly think I'd be happy at a 10 - and my main motivation is just my health. I don't want to die young!!
  • jendavis07
    Options
    i'm currently a size 16 but I would LOVE to be a size 10. I'm not sure if I will be able to reach my goal or not. I have wide hips and a butt so I might have trouble finding the right jeans if I were smaller. How did you lose to 2 pants sizes?! That's awesome!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I always wanted to be an 8! Now I'm a 4!!!!

Just goes to prove that you never know what you can do!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started at a 17 and I am currently wearing a 13 14.
    Ill be happy to wear a 10 but I really want to wear an 8 ( havent worn that since 9th grade so I dont know if I can:flowerforyou:
  • revell1956
    Options
    I am currently a 20 and finally am getting serious about getting the pounds off befoer I get any older. If those old people on biggest loser can do it so can we! I want to lose enough weight to get into a size 10, or maybe an 8. I used to wear 7/8 when I weighed 140 but that was 15 years ago!
  • wendorfa
    Options
    I don't remember. I only remember the weight I looked and felt best at, so that's why I have a weight goal rather than a measurement or size goal. I wear size 12 pants now and I want to lose 15 pounds... would that make me a size 10? I'm just guessing.

I'm with you on this one. I was wearing some 14s and then 12s. Then I went and bought 2 pairs of size 10 jeans from Old Navy. Now I can literally pull one of those pairs off while still zipped and buttoned. I have lost almost 30 lbs, and am guessing I can go buy the size 8s now. I have planned on losing about 16 more lbs, so we shall see. I think it's more about how things fit and how you feel than necessarily a specific size/weight.
  • sharonachamberlain
    Options
    I am currently a size 14, and would love to be back at a size 6 eventually. One step at a time though.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    10 - Same size as when I got married.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clothing size goal because it will usually vary depending on what brand and what style. I'm just looking to get to a point where I'm happy with what's staring back at me in the mirror. The numbers on the scale and clothing tags aren't my motivation.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with a 10, but I would love to be a 7/8
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Size 8 was my goal and I'm happy here. But now they are getting a little loose and I'm thinking I wouldn't mind dropping one more size. (sizes are US)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 14 currently. Technically I should probably be in 12s, but oh well. LOL My goal is to be in 6s or 8s.