what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I'd love to be in a size 10, maybe size 8, always have been a size 14-16 since my high school days. I believe I'm close to a size 12 I believe.
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    Currently I am size 26...ideally I would like to be a size 10:bigsmile: single digits would be nice too but I'm not sure how I would look being a single digit size:indifferent:
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 20. I'd like to get down to a 12 which is admittedly very large for my height (5'2) but I've always had thick thighs and a thick butt. Of course if I can slim those down I'd like to be like an 8 or a 6.
  • ashleymmc20
    ashleymmc20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I started four months ago, I was a size 10/11, and now I am wearing a size 9! When I was 18 I managed to get down to a size 7 for the first time in my life. I still have those pants I used to wear, and every time I see them it gets me excited for the progress I'm making! :)
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    size vary so much more than they used to. i wish all clothing companies were under the same standard. i have lots of weight to lose but can wear like 3 different sizes now.. most of all i want a healthier, happier more confident me BUT having said that a 14-16 would be great number wise.. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know that as time goes by I would like to get to and stay at a size 8, but I would like to for at least a time get into a size 4. Specifically a size 4 skinny jean.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Never thought about what size I want to be. Was at one time a 18 now 12 pants.
    Just happy I can bend over and tie my shoes without getting winded.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've been as big as a 16. Currently an 8 and this is where I want to stay!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Size 4
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    10/12 pants, M shirts. Reason: I only just recently put on the weight, so all my clothes are sized for when I was 180, not 200. I'm cheap and don't want to buy a new wardrobe. I'm currently a size 14/16 and a L shirt.

And if I get smaller than that, bonus.
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall and I was in a tight 16 at my highest point, now down to 14. I think I would feel best in a 12. I want a size/weight that will be realistic to maintain.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked at how many grown women want to fit into juniors clothing. LOL! They are for little girls who haven't gone into puberty yet or have had children. No room for womenly curves. :-D March on over to the misses...I think you'd probably fit into even a SMALLER size! :drinker:
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I started at a 20, now in a 16. I would like to be in a 12, but the number 8 is in my head and will not go away! We'll see, maybe the Lord is telling me that is where I will end up, as long as I can sustain it I'm cool with it! This is for life not just for a couple of years like last time!...Determination
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    I am a 16/18 and would like to be a size 12 also. My reason is so that I can increase my chances in getting pregnant. Keep the good work sounds like you are well on your way. =)

thank you and good luck in getting pregnant when you meet your goal :)
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    I am a 16/18 and would like to be a size 12 also. My reason is so that I can increase my chances in getting pregnant. Keep the good work sounds like you are well on your way. =)

thank you and good luck in getting pregnant when you meet your goal :)
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to be a 6, and I have always been an 8 or 10.

Now I am a 4 and very happy with it! And I even have one pair of size 2's but for most brands its a 4.
    I want to lose one more inch in my waist. I really have my eyes on specific measurments now instead of a number on a scale (or clothing tag)
    Its great to see all the success people have had going down! Buying smaller clothes is always fun!!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I'm shocked at how many grown women want to fit into juniors clothing. LOL! They are for little girls who haven't gone into puberty yet or have had children. No room for womenly curves. :-D March on over to the misses...I think you'd probably fit into even a SMALLER size! :drinker:

LOL...reading my mind!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    "vanity sizing" leads us all to believe we are a smaller size :wink: Sizes have increased right along with our inflating waistlines.

Check this old dressmaking pattern chart out for laughs: http://www.simplicity.com/images/downloadablePDF/SIZE_CHARTS_English.pdf

A women's size 4 in the old days equalled a bust of 29-1/2 inches! I haven't had a 29" bust since age 14, yet I have plenty of "size 4" in my closet! Thus, clothing size isn't the greatest indicator or *fitness*
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    Well...way back when I was 110 pounds(at sixteen) I was in a size six. At 149 I"m in a size 8. I sure believe in vanity sizing! WTH!
    Anyways, since I have 15 lbs I want to lose...I'm sure I'll be in a size six again. 25 lbs heavier than last time I was in a size six.

Soooo, I don't know what to think about the size of clothes. I think fat percentage is a better gauge.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"

I started like this:
    Pants - 24W
    Shirts - XXL
    Dresses - 20W
    Skirts - 22W
    Bras - 44F

My goal was Size 12 pants. I would have been happy to stay there but as long as I am healthy I don't really care what weight or size I am, although I really don't want to be thinner than I am now - just more fit.

I passed my weight goals and, thanks to a combination of a large bone structure, narrow shoulders, and an hourglass figure, I am all over the map with clothing sizes now.
    Pants - mostly 8, some 10
    Shirts - Small or Extra Small
    Dresses - 6
    Skirts - 6 or 8, with one random Size 4 skirt that fits perfectly - don't ask me how.
    Bras - 34DDD or 32G