Thong underwear!

Options
Okay so my BFF told me I need to wear thong underwear! I haven't worn thong underwear in 22 years! :blushing: When I was 169 pounds I was afraid my a** would just swallow them whole!

I am wearing yoga pants today and the regular underwear lines looks horrible so I thought I would give the butt floss a try. So there I am sitting at my desk feeling really uncomfortable. I mean REALLY uncomfortable! Wondering to myself "how in the world do women wear these things!?)

Well after my 4th glass of water, it was time to tinkle. Walking to bathroom I'm thinking to myself "I hope they're still there!" And low and behold they were! Problem is, when I went to disrobe I struggled quite a bit to get these things pulled down! Hence the pain and discomfort I was feeling all morning! Turns out I had the darn things on sideways (or whatever), I had my leg through the wrong hole! I guess that littel pouchy thing at the side of my hip wasn't for my IPod! :laugh: Kidding, I didn't put my IPod there silly!

Well needless to say, I do NOT plan on wearing this string again for at least another 15 pounds!

Power to all of you women who can pull these things off!

Have a great day!
Rhonda "give me my granny panties back" Ross!

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for sharing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I promise, though, if you get one that fits it won't be uncomfortable if you wear it properly! :wink:
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are too funny. I should have not read this...lol
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Holy sh@t, thongs have been around longer than 22 years?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Lmao! I like it when someone can laugh at themselves. I love it when they share so other people can laugh with them too!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    LMAO, I've put mine on wrong before too but realized it when I tried to pull them up.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! I'm a die hard thong lover and won't wear anything else. I feel your pain though, because if I have to wear any 'full' underwear I'm just as uncomfortable as you are in the floss. Thanks for the afternoon laugh!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! (ipod pouch might not be a bad idea! LOL)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Haha I think they are by far the most comfy undies :D V-string is better tho :O

Good laugh! :D Everyone has their silly mistakes :]
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LMAO, you pretty much alway have at least a little bit of a wedgie with them. I always loved my booty shorts/boy short underwear, but now I just find them uncomfortable. I have a million of them and I only wear them to sleep cause I love my thongs so much lol. You get used to them =]
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You just made my day!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great post! Needed the laugh. thank you for sharing that!
  • ksavvy
    ksavvy Posts: 52
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for sharing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I promise, though, if you get one that fits it won't be uncomfortable if you wear it properly! :wink:

Absolutely correct! And they do make your yoga pants look much better.

Ipod holder....hahahaha!
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    haha

the first time I wore them it was awkward too...

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    That is tooooooo funny! I am laughing at the IPOD pouch! I can envision it!! Probably something I would do!! LOL!!!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Oh that is hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing that. It did make me laugh.
    I haven't worn a thong for over 20 years (yes they have been around for that long - and longer) and I didn't like them then. Picking your undercrackers out of your bott every couple of seconds is not a good look :laugh:
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    So funny!! Thanks for sharing :laugh:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    omg, that was a great story!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks so much for my laugh of the day!!
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    LMFAO That is just too funny!

Though I know how you feel about wondering if they will still be there later on in the day XD

Luckily I've never worn them sideways or backwards.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You litterally made me LOL! Thanks for that!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids and the most important thing to me is to be comfortable. Some little piece of fabric shoved up the crack of my butt is NOT comfortable. LOL