!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 18, level 2 in the pack. My right shoulder is hurting still. This v raises are a killer.
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Alright, I missed day 17 for not feeling well in the head, but today I did day 17 on level one, and day 18 on level two. I couldn't fathom doing level two twice today and I didn't want to be behind, soooo I hope that was okay, but I KILLED level one. And level two despite after the side twist jump things being out of breath, I felt really good about it!!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    did 17(level 1) & 18(level 2) today.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D6 DONE!!!! Looking at the changes in my body motivate me to keep going!!!! I got my flu shot today and of course my arm hurts but STILL i did those plank moves and sunk deeper into the squats and v-raises AND the static lunges!!!!!

Happy Shredding All!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get to do it twice but I did complete D12 L 1
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Day 16, Day 7 of L2 done. felt great. this is becoming cathartic for me.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Mel, I'm so sorry about your club. I hope you find something great real soon.

Day 13, barely got it in. That's 10 at level 1, 3 at level 2. Oh, I'm feeling it today, in my shoulders!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 19 Done and I was feeling adventurous (maybe crazy) so I let the DVD play into Level 3 and WTF is up with walking planks?! Really?! I can barely do a pushup and Jillian wants me to hold my weight on one arm?! Definitely modified that and made it through circuit 1. I think I like Level 2 for a couple more days!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 17 and 18 level 2 done today. Two more days for level 2. So scared to start level 3.but I know i can do it!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 done for me. Sad to say I didn't do too well, my baby was crying the whole time and I had to give it up a little bit before the last ab workout. oh well.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    did day 18
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 16 done. L3D2.

My abs are much stronger, and I can do the walking push-ups. Yay :)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey guys! went back to level 1 again last night .. so thats 8 days level 1 and 5 days level 2!

anyone else find that level 2 hurts there back ?

Im hoping to do level 2 again tonight !
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 done for me. Sad to say I didn't do too well, my baby was crying the whole time and I had to give it up a little bit before the last ab workout. oh well.

My kids are older but boy do I remember those days!!!! Hang in there. It's all good. You just do what you can. They get big soooo fast!!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 17th : Level 2 : COMPLETED !

DAY 18 th : Level 1 : COMPLETED !

1 Hr of Zumba Tonight ... Wohooooooooo !
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (level 2, day 9) Done. Getting nervous and excited about level three... this is the most commited I've ever been to a routine (consecutive days). Anyone else notice not alot of pounds, but TONS of inches dropping? I can see alot of muscle that wasn't there before, and my clothes are loose. Still kindof of bummer seeing the scale not drop so quickly :grumble: Anyways, we're almost there everyone!!! Keep going hard! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Seriously hectic day here, have not stopped, but squeezed in my shred this afternoon, with big weights!! I will have to get another one done in the next hour or put it off until Sunday, but time is running out and I have a mountain of jobs to do before my dad arrives to collect my son for the weekend.
    I might well be doing double on Sunday instead this week.

I am working tonight - covering my old club, might be a job possibility there for me so keeping my fingers crossed, also another job might be on the horizon so I'm keeping my options open, have had a few phone calls and need to think carefully. But at least I'm working tonight, so am earning a few pennies this week rather than nothing.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND ALL and I will catch up with you all when I'm back!!!

KEEP SHREDDING!!! :drinker:
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sorry I have not been posting fellow shredders I have done day 8 level 1 and day 8 level 2. today I am sick as a dog, I never really got that expression, but anyway I feel horrible big time yall have a great day
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D19 L2 Done! The body is getting tighter!:happy:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D19 done, D9L2. These plank poses are starting to irritate my wrist, not unbearably so but enough to be annoying. Moving on to L3 soon. Hoping to be able to work out this weekend, but I'm doing a craft fair all day tomorrow and a running a booth at a charity event all day Sunday. Hopefully will have a spark of evergy left over each day to shred.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!