Lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• divainprogress2012
    Options
    LOSE 10lbs by THANSGIVING WEEK 3 MINI CHALLENGE: Lets have fun: Post ONE pic of you in ACTION during your workout on the thread. exercise PICK 2: 50 jumping jacks, 50 stand up crunches, 50 russian twist, 50 scissor kick. ( you can mix it up however u like just choose TWO.) If you have any ques or need help posting your pic on the thread let me know and I will be glad to help you.
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Seriously, is it TOM for everyone? I just started too. I've been really short with my family this week. I thought it was just stress, but is apparently a combo of the two. I've really got to get my butt back in gear this week.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    :sad: not to happy today. gained 7lbs from my cruise
  • AML04143
    Options
    Well....regained the 1lb I lost last week! :Sigh: It's my own fault really, have NOT been exercising like I should. Need to get back on the cardio wagon, and fast (2 races coming up!). I guess it could have been worse with Halloween candy breathing down my neck, but still not happy. Does anyone weigh in each day? I used to about 2 years ago...I was at my lowest weight as an adult (around 137lbs) but I was almost TOO obsessive, to the point of almost being disordered.....I don't want to go back there (mentally) but boy I wish I could get there physically again....

Hope everyone is having better weigh-ins than me!
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okay I am going to try to post my Photo for the Week 3 Mini Challenge.... Let's see if this works:

Amy1.jpg
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For those who are not sure where to start with uploading a photo: I use www.photobucket.com (it is free). Upload a photo, I edited my photo and re sized it to medium so it was not huge, you can also crop it.. Then when your photo is the way you want it go to the album let your cursor hover over the photo and it will show some codes. I think you want the bottom one the one that starts [img When you paste your code into your post, you have to change the IMG to small img and make sure there are no spaces. It should look like this with no space between [ and img :

[ img]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s344/blahblahblah/myphoto1.jpg[/img ]
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Sorry guys let me redo this photo: BE BACK!! Dont forget to send your weigh in!! TODAY IS WEIGH IN FRIDAY!!! Happy Friday to yall!!

Here go my pic for the week!! Stand up crunches!! I love doing these. Feel so sexy when I do them!! I might dont look sexy doing them but feel sexy LOL!!! And my favorite song to do them on is EVERYBODY by BLACKBOX!!!
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Sorry about the gain, but cruises are so bad about that. I gained 10 during my last one. The food, the alcohol, it's all so tempting. Really push your fluids. I'm sure some of it is just water weight. Stick with it and you'll get it off in no time.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    freestylefri2-2.jpg
  • MaterMama
    Options
    I gained 1 pound this week. :( I know its from eating birthday cake all week. It was absolutely delicious though.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @jcgooden06: girl you are looking serious in this profile pic...loving it.

@MaterMama: Don't sweat it...shucks...It was your Birthday...I plan to do the same when my comes around, but knowing my luck it will be 4-5lbs gained...lol Also, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Just do as your quote says "if you fall down, get back up again" , You will be able to work it off and get back on track. Oh and you are lucky to have gone on a cruise.... One day I will. TGIF
  • MaterMama
    Options
    @jcgooden06: girl you are looking serious in this profile pic...loving it.

@MaterMama: Don't sweat it...shucks...It was your Birthday...I plan to do the same when my comes around, but knowing my luck it will be 4-5lbs gained...lol Also, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

It was actually my daughter's birthday. :) Mine isn't until June.
  • sassieatl
    Options
    @MaterMama: my bad...Happy Belated Birthday to her ;) you still did not do bad on 1lb gain :tongue:

@star9401: loving the exercise pic...and thx for the upload instructions. I will try it soon.

Everyone keep the determination. We will all reach our goals.... GO TEAM!!!
  • sassieatl
    Options

You are still amazing girl... That gain will be "what gain" before you know it...lol
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. Just wasn't expecting such a big gain in such short time. I have a game plan and i'm ready to put in work.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hey Ladies dont forget your weigh in if you havent already sent it!!! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! And keep up the good work!! Yall are doing GREAT!!!:happy:
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. Just wasn't expecting such a big gain in such short time. I have a game plan and i'm ready to put in work.

It got's to be maybe from all the salty food from the cruise, so once you change your salt in take you should be fine. When we fall we got to help each other back up!!!

Come on and lets do this lol !!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • stejskal32
    Options
    I recommend using tinypic.com instead of photobucket, as you dont have to create an account, or leave your personal account available to the public (you can set it to private if you want though)...also a much shorter url :)
  • quelquun
    quelquun Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am now at my driver's license weight.

I weighed-in this morning in my pajamas, and couldn't believe my eyes: 154? Then I weighed-in again with my work clothes on: 156. Then for a 3rd time tonight in my pjs after a workout and shower: 154.8. I'm going with a 1 lb weight loss, since I really can't give myself too much credit for the amount of comfort food and halloween candy I ate. Who knew that I would eat unhealthier by making meals at home, rather than eating out a 2-3 times a week?! Geesh, my food diary is awful. Where are the vegetables?

Anyway, I must be doing something right, since I am starting to see (& feel) results. I don't have a soft measuring tape to accurately measure myself. Actually, I have been using the tape measure from our toolbox... which is a little cumbersome, and i've cut my hands on it as it automatically recoiled on me. Shame on me for letting it happen more than once... But I can zip up and button my smaller sized skinny jeans. Would I wear them out? No- I can barely walk in them BUT- I CAN zip them up. NSV!

I'm sorry there are many of you