Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! SO INSPIRING!!!
  • You look amazing.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I loved the video! What a surprise for hubby, huh? :wink:
  • helsbels80
    helsbels80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Please do a follow up when he returns!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    rats, I can't see the video at work but will be back later. Can't wait to see his reaction.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great! He is going to be so surprised!
  • cairns19
    Options
    Gorgeous! Beautiful!
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow Girl! You are beautiful! You were beautiful before, but now you're totally smoking! What a great job you've done! I'm sure he's going to be surprised! Also, a big thank you to your husband AND to you for your sacrafices! Please update us on his return home and his reaction to what you've been up to since he left! <3
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oops! I just realized your original post was months ago and he's home now! Beautiful video! Congrats with your weight loss journey and I'm soooo happy your man is home! =)
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome!! Please thank your husband for serving from my family. And also, thank you for supporting him as he serves.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great and I'm sure you're husband will be so proud :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The video isn't working for me. :-(

You were already beautiful, but now you have a healthier, stronger body and you know what your determination and discipline can do. Great work!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    His jaw is gonna drop. :) awesome job.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Great progress and the progress pics are absolutely showing of your hard work!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    aaawww!!! :flowerforyou:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! you look amazing.
  • ngardner78
    Options
    You look great! Excellent job!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, your husband will get the surprise of his life when he comes home. I love the photos showing your progress too. well done :flowerforyou:
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your husband looked like he never wanted to let you go! How long does he get to stay, and when does he get to come home for good?
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is AMAZING! Look at that waist. Well done on your transformation, your hubby will be so surprised.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!