Calling all SEXY MAMA's and WANNA BE's ;)

Options
Ok, had a great idea from another post from a mom who was looking for other mom friends....

AND, I used the search tool here and there isn't already a "Sexy Mama" group....

So.... If you're a mom (not discriminating here, just want to create a support group for those in the same place in life <disclaimer for the MFP overly sensitive community>) and you are looking for a support group with weekly weigh-ins, challenges, support, motivation, fun, humor, etc.... Then this will be an awesome group!!!!

I would LOVE to start this group... I started a group on MFP a LONG while ago and it was very successful and went for 2 years strong... Just recently it died :sad: I would LOVE to have another MFP group baby!!! :bigsmile: So, who's with me?

picture044.gif

Replies

• drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I love challenges!! =]
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i am in too!!
  • AmberMarie09
    AmberMarie09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too :happy:
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sure!!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try! I'm bad at keeping up with challenges because I do my own thing, but I'll do my best :)
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm game! My daughter is almost 16 but it counts! Lol
  • in_your_dreams
    in_your_dreams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in lol :laugh:
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me ! I don't know how to join a group though. I'm a mom to four girls 7,4,3 and 2 and hoping to be sexy for spring/summer 2012 :)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! and now that my child is 20 and getting out of the house for good.....I REALLY need the sexy back...forth...and alll around!!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Mum of 1 beautiful girl so count me in.
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I"m in...
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I want in. I am the mommy of a 9.5 month old, and I want to be hot for his first birthday party!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You guys are FAST! I LOVE it!!!!!!

Just to set up some "rules" to make it easy on us....

We can do introductions here on this thread and get to know each other a bit... Then, Monday, we can start our "Official Thread"... We can start the thread by titling it "SEXY MAMAS (and the date)" Then it will be easy for us to find...
    We can put our start weight (SW) our last weigh-in weight (LW) and our current weight (CW) to help us easily see our losses!! =)
    I have lost over 25lbs, but Monday, I will use THAT weigh-in weight as my START WEIGHT for SEXY MAMAS... So, we can all start out at 0 so to speak... I think this will be fun!!! That way, we are all starting at the "same point" ....
    We can do either weekly challenges or monthly challenges...whatever you ladies would like to do.... From my experiences, monthly works better!! It is easier to stay on top of the thread... A new thread every week can start to get hard to keep up with, but if we do the same thread for a month, it is a little bit easier...

What are some challenges that you guys would like to see? What is it that you seem to need more accountability/motivation with?

Also, I would LOVE for us to do before and after pics because that is sooooo freakin' encouraging and motivational... So, let's all take a before pic for Monday.... we don't HAVE to share it until we are ready to add our after or "in process" pic, but lets take one so we will have one to post for comparison =)

So, what do you guys think?
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    im in!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Gonna try to grab a couple of friends to join with me! What kind of challenges will there be?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Just keep up with the posts and make sure you check in with the group as regularly as possible :wink:
    Me ! I don't know how to join a group though. I'm a mom to four girls 7,4,3 and 2 and hoping to be sexy for spring/summer 2012 :)