November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Met my goals again. I'm under calories today by a big amount which is probably why I'm hungry. However I don't want to eat anything right now. Maybe an apple later, otherwise that's all for now. Tomorrow I expect to be bad because I will be with family without my food allergic child. That means indulging in bread and cheese. Can't wait. We'll see if I record everything or not.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    So today was a bust....I spent the day at a college football game so tailgating before and after. Its bad but I don't even think about tracking what I am eating(although we have been taking healthier fares-turkey sandwich, grapes, chex mix, etc)...just having fun. Only one more home game for the year and then I will get my weekends back on track.

I would love to know how many calories I burn at the actual game....I am one of those fans that is always jumping up and down, yelling during every play and dancing to all of the music they blast. Plus today the weather guys predicted it would be in the 60s so I went geared up for that and I ended up freezing my tail off as it was in the 40s-so I was constantly moving around to stay warm.

I was good and did 45 minutes on the elliptical before we left this morning.

Will work on getting things back on track tomorrow.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I haven't mastered taking a day off of exercise yet!

Today I ate close to my goal of 1500 calories but I am seriously considering a slice of pumpkin pie!
    Today I walked my dog for 2 hours & jogged a bit, she is currently STILL snoring on my bed listening to the rain!
    Today I checked in and feel very good about my day. I really do, and I'm VERY determind to move that scale!!
    I really do feel like a day a week of rest is neccessary but the competitive side of me is upset that I have to burn 1000 calories tomorrow & log some serious miles!! (I'm learning!)

I hope everyone else had a good day today!! Elimay? How'd you do??

I WILL make November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Good job girls !!!!!!! I did have a good day today even though I forgot my chicken breast for lunch which was the main part : /
    I survived ,when we left our assembly we stopped to eat right away ,I had grilled chicken and green beans I just got home it is 7:30 pm I havent had excersize yet or drank all my water 24 ounces left to drink not bad !!!!. I was down anouther 1/2 lb today 211.5 My lowest a couple months ago was 204 but I went up now I am going down :ohwell: I am starting to have a habbit of eating and excersizing so I feel pretty good .

Thank you Istnlondry I am doing good, feeling pretty in control this whole week :happy: You are doing great have a nice sunday !!!!

I am going to finish my goals tonight if by chance I mess up I will let you know tommorow :noway: I dont feel like there wil be a problem. So glad everyone is checking in its so encouraging :bigsmile: have a wonderfull day tommorow :flowerforyou:
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I slept a lot of today. I picked a crappy time to start a challenge LOL.
    Got all except 200 or so calories down.
    Walked about 4 blocks, and felt sick, so I had to turn back :/
    No idea what's wrong with me.

I drank all my water though (:
    And I feel a bit better now, so I might go for a swim later, before the pool closes.
    Brushed once today, gonna finish up dinner and brush again.
  • JayJam
    JayJam Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. It really helps! The past few days have been good as I have logged food each day, drank water and even got to bed by 11pm last night! I am coming in under calories, but still to high on fat and protein. I need more exercise, but at least it is a start! Have a great Sunday!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1. Stay under my calorie goal, except one day a week and then only 1500.
    2. Walk 3 times a week at, at least 3.5 MPH

Good Habit: Love myself better each day :)
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 5: Elimay59 thanks for your encouragement. I hope you ended the day well. Today was another good day for all my goals. I did 60 mins cardio, and crunches. I also walked around the parking lot during one of my breaks at the workshop. Drank all water, logged food into diary, and took two snacks to avoid more than four hours between meals. Tomorrow I weigh in...
  • elimay59
    Options
    Your welcome nicobh :wink: Good job happy Weigh in tommorow. I ended good I had a few cravings tonight so far so good have not given in :noway: Thank you !!!!

Welcome cthoma, That is a pretty impressive loss :smile:

Your welcome and thank you jayjam :happy: You are doing great. You have a great sunday too !!!!!

100zr So sorry you are sick hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou: If you cant make your goals but you feel ok to check in thats great till you feel better . Hopefully sunday is a better day !!!!

goals and habbit good : > I had a lot of sodium so I will be disapointed when I step on the scale but I was under calorie goal .
    See everyone tommorow . Its been a great month so far :wink:
  • Elleebell
    Options
    I had a good day today, too much pasta but stayed within my calories! And had time to work out!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Just want to wish my fellow challenge teammates a wonderful Sunday!! It's been great surrounding myself with people who want to be on the right track and continue to push!! Well done!!
  • l00zrr
    Options
    Just want to wish my fellow challenge teammates a wonderful Sunday!! It's been great surrounding myself with people who want to be on the right track and continue to push!! Well done!!

Ty! Very supporting post <3
    Happy Sunday to everyone, as well!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you Istonlondry and 100zrr !!!!! You have a wonderful sunday too !!!!!! I am feeling really great about our little group, we are all trying very hard ,its so much nicer and easier to reach our goals together :wink: And have encouragement from each other .:smile:

Have a great day everyone !!!!!!! We can be strong :happy: every hurdle we push through makes us that much stronger :bigsmile:

I have did 20 mins of my work out and I am having my breakfast.
    I will check back tonight .
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Okay checking for day 5 and 6 (forgot it yesterday).
    Had 2 bad days. Day 5: seeing up against dinner with the inlaws and i went for the worst solutions.
    Fat lunch and then attacked the bag of m&m's from my to skinny boyfriend. After that went out to eat and because i was annoyed i ate and drank way more then i should have.
    Then a crappy night (party at the neigbour house until 3) and started to eat the m&m's in the morning as breakfast.
    Lunch was an apple pie at my brother's party where i ate to much because (again) i was annoyed.
    Gotto kick that habit. So went in to the red both days and the other goals, won't even go there.
    So i'm going to bed early in an attempt to start the new week better!
  • l00zrr
    Options
    :sad:
    Okay checking for day 5 and 6 (forgot it yesterday).
    Had 2 bad days. Day 5: seeing up against dinner with the inlaws and i went for the worst solutions.
    Fat lunch and then attacked the bag of m&m's from my to skinny boyfriend. After that went out to eat and because i was annoyed i ate and drank way more then i should have.
    Then a crappy night (party at the neigbour house until 3) and started to eat the m&m's in the morning as breakfast.
    Lunch was an apple pie at my brother's party where i ate to much because (again) i was annoyed.
    Gotto kick that habit. So went in to the red both days and the other goals, won't even go there.
    So i'm going to bed early in an attempt to start the new week better!

I hope you do better the next week c:
    I find it's hard to eat healthy when we're around other people; they seem to influence our choices.
    Also starting to think, cause of my own choices, that one bad choice DOES lead to another! :sad:
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm BACK!!! Have not done very well with all of my goals since surgery, but today is a new day and I made every goal except for the exercise. Will not be able to complete any exercise for another 9 days. Then watch out world, I hope to hit the floor running. Leg is feeling good, looks good. I drank my water, stayed under my 1,200 calorie goal, logged into the November Challenge and logged in my diary. I have been watching all the posts on here and you are all doing a FANTASTIC job! I am so proud of each and every one of you. Keep up the good job. See you all tomorrow my friends.
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts also. DeeBear- good for you for trying again. Shouldn't be upset if surgery temporarily derailed you. That time you had other things to focus on.

As for going off track, well today I'm almost proud of how bad I've been. I knew going into the day that I would be overdoing it. That was because I was going to my parents house and then my sister's, without my food-allergic child. Which meant I could have whatever I wanted. The funny thing is, it meant they all wanted to feed me...ice cream, cookies, cheese, bread, chocolate, etc. I actually wasn't anywhere near as bad as I could have been, however by the time I got home around 3:15 p.m., I had consumed almost my daily 1200 calories. So, since I was already off track, I didn't care how much pasta I had with dinner. I may have a little something more before the day is over. However, I did record everything I ate today. So, while I wasn't necessarily good, I haven't not done what I committed to doing. No regrets for today. Tomorrow though is a new day, and I intend to be much better.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello Everyone !!!!! Thank you for logging in :bigsmile: Amsw glad you had a nice visit with your family and they spoiled you !!!! Dee Bear I am so glad you are back, I agree with amsw dont feel bad you neded time to recupe.
    I agree Izzy others can influence us also there are some things that are trigers for me I stay away from them.
    Raven so sorry you had a bad weekend tommorow is monday a clean start.

I didnt keep track of my water but drank it all day
    under calories
    goal 30min excersize did 40
    I will do my good habit when I get off here.

Have a great night sleep and see you tommorow :yawn:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I haven't mastered taking a day off of exercise yet!

Today I ate way way way too much!!
    Today I walked my dog this morning but NO after dinner walk! (today was the day I NEEDED to keep walking!)
    Today I had a lot of unplanned eating and in the wrong places but I know it's only 1 day and I will get back on track!
    Even though I really do feel like a day a week of rest is neccessary, a little bit of me is bummed that I didn't burn 5000 calories or log 35 miles this week. (2 of my challenges)

I hope everyone else had a good day today!! Elimay? How'd you do??

I WILL make November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elleebell
    Options
    This is me checking in! I stayed within my calories but I ate french fries and frozen yogurt, so my choices could have been better! I weigh in tomorrow so I hope the salt in the fries didn't screw me up too bad! We went to the park today and stomped in the snow, and I just got off the treadmill so all in all it was a pretty decent day :)