One Month At a Time Challenge (OMAT) - Open to first 20 memb

Options
12346»

Replies

• ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time with water today. The toilet at work wasn't working so I held off on the water. Fortunately my gym is next door so I was able to go over there during my lunch break. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Do your best!! And I know what its like to not be able to go when you need to...I am a 911 dispatcher and I can't leave my desk unless someone is there. And sometimes someone doesn't show back up for a LOOOOOONG time lol. So I walk around doing the pee-pee dance (maybe I can count that as cardio sometimes lol).

You CAN do this!! At least you are seeing some positive in this.

I would really have a hard time getting water in if I couldn't go when I needed to. I guess I don't have it so bad.
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yeah, tonight I am on a double (16 hrs). And there have been a few "pee pee" dance moments. But if I absolutely have to I can call someone in off the road to let me go. So it's not too bad.
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I did not drink enough water. :( I did a much better job yesterday, when I was forever running to the restroom at work. HAHA.

Trying to change my times of day and length of time for cardio. I also got a heavier weight for kettlebells.

I do have a kink in my neck today. :( Hopefully that will go away soon. I'm thinking about heading to a yoga class on Friday. :)
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    I was up .4. I had one bad day over the weekend. But I'm back at it!

Have a great week everyone!
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I have been MIA - no power for a few days. Back on now. Any thoughts about a challenge. Any progress - I'm a little scared to weigh in but will try to remember to do it in the am.
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    Where is everyone? I lost .4 lbs. this week. Not a lot but it is in the right direction. It has been slow for the past couple of months so I have changed my settings to lose 1.5 lbs a week. It has cut my calories by 140 per day. I hope it helps.

Have a great week!
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    Renee, great job!!! I've been MIA, but have no reason other than denial. But here i am. struggling along. Not loosing, but (on the bright side) not gaining either.
    Medicines are giving me tummy trouble and I feel blah.
    Thanks for hanging in here. I hope, hope hope to do better better better!
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    :tongue: Well, the good news is that I've not gained weight. the sad news is that I've also not lost any. I weighed myself on my wii today, and I'm the same I was the last time I weighed. :embarassed:
    I've been drinking the correct amount. Not maintaining the food diary, but I think I'm near input and calories consumed the same. some days below, some days the same, some days a bit above. But that is just what I think.
    Hopefully I'll be back regularly and do my food diary regulaarly etc.
    Hoping I'll loose some weight soon. Thanks for being here for me to attempt weight loss with. :flowerforyou: There's no hugs smilely here, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
  • biggirlfornow
    Options
    I want in!!!