Replies

• APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW:173.8lb
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry was gone over the weekend :) Did the rugged maniac 5K, it was a of fun. I did somehow manage to get down to 214.8 on Friday (though after eating almost 7000 grams of sodium yesterday...to much eating out while we were gone), not looking forward to what this Friday has to say.

So current weight 214.8lbs.

This is me and my hubby all muddy from the 5K this weekend.

312631_313813695301893_100000197965864_1469422_1021041816_n.jpg?t=1320693516
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't weigh in. I was also gone this weekend, and had no internet. My weight is the same I guess, since I haven't had a chance to weigh-n in the a.m. I'll be sure to get it in on time next week. :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hello Monday.... :grumble:

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and is still in the swing of things! We are counting down now to the end of our challenge and it seems we are losing more and more people every week :frown:

DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!! If anything, now is the time that we should be pushing harder than ever! Giving it all we've got!

Missing weigh-ins from:
    angiemcnett
    APO_Katie
    athederan
    caitlinlws (2 weeks)
    cmpinklisa
    gardenimp
    Irishmomof2 (2 weeks)
    kjnicol
    lotusthrone (2 weeks)
    luvmyjp
    MarlenaLB (2 weeks)
    meggers123
    NeuroticVirgo
    patty9013 (2 weeks)
    phoenix113 (2 weeks)
    pinkita
    roseagee (2 weeks)
    steibll
    Sugs94
    SunnyDenise
    teri1956 (2 weeks)
    Trixtabella
    tuffie565
    yramesor333

Thats 24 people!!!! 8 are missing for the last 2 weeks :cry: Where is everyone?!?!?

Hope to hear from you all soon!!! We miss you!!! :flowerforyou:

Ahem... Jenn, I sent you a private message saying I wouldn't be able to weigh-in as I'd be in Disneyland. I also posted that message on the board publicly.

So I'll post my weight on Saturday when I weigh in.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW:190...gain, but on track now. I must have totally forgotten to post my weight earlier...sorry!!! Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
  • yramesor333
    Options
    seems like all i have been is MIA lately !!! went away this week to colonial beach 2 relax b4 having surgery thursday. hopefully i will be out by sunday !! cw 208 ugh !!!
    hope everyone is doing better than me :(
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    So I really realized today that I am not going to make my goal, but I am about to kick it into high gear to come as close as I can!!! If I quit now, then it would have all been for naught, but it hasn't been!!! I hope all are feeling good regardless about how far you've come!!! Let's kick some major butt now!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok, it seems a lot of people logged in today but haven't posted their weigh-ins. I would love to message each one of them but I don't want to hold up the chart and challenges for the rest of you. If anyone would like to message them, I won't remove anyone this week. I am going to finalize everything now...
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your constant hard work and dedication Jenn!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 148 So sorry for late weigh in!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    We made it to Week #16!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/387476-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-16

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANY MORE. THIS THREAD IS DEAD! COME JOIN US AT THE LINK ABOVE :)