Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Current Weight: 178.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 167.8

09/05: 182.8
    09/12: 181.8
    09/19: 181.8
    09/26: 181.8
    10/03: 181.4
    10/10: 179.6
    10/17: 176.8
    10/24: 179.6
    10/31: 178.6
    11/07: 178.6:sad:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight>>> 171.8
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight>>>167.8

I did everything by the book last week. Under my cals every day, exercised 6 days, drank my waters, etc. This stinks! I'm going to shake things up this week.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    167.8 for this week!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
  • petiteerrant
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking back on the last few weeks, and I'm so incredibly proud of what this group has accomplished: both in losing weight (keeping healthy) and supporting each other.

Just an update: I'm back in the 110s, but I'm currently eating back exercise calories and cutting back the time spent in the gym. So any and all weight loss at this point is completely, 100% healthy. Thank you all for the support when I started my downhill slide into anorexia. I'm trying to keep healthy now for all of you!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    09/05: 182
    09/12: 180.6----1.4 lbs lost!
    09/19: 180.0---0.6 lbs lost!
    09/26: 180.0 holding steady......
    10/03 180.6......no goal, but not bad for TOM and sick kids....<<< goal 176t>>>
    10/10: 180
    10/17: 177.8 ( 2.2 this week
    slow and steady..)
    10/24: 178... ( up 0.2 ,but ok.....)
    10/31: 178.2< goal 176>>>
    11/07: 177.8( the beat goes on......)
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<goal 170>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<goal 165t>>>

HAve a great week everyone......
    I am adding an extra swim this week and more hulahooping---so we will see next week.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same at 184.0 this week .
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Week9.jpg
    Week91.jpg
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Congrats to Cathyl3 and Chirron40 for getting into the 170s!

Congrats to Cathyl3, kcthatsme, alisons7598, Scarlettdawn764, jllipson, and gmomlyn for being this weeks biggest losers!

Congratulations to gmomlyn for being our overall biggest loser of pounds and percentage! Over 25 pounds lost... Woo hoo!

alisons7598 - As this week's biggest loser of pounds, would you please give us our mini challenge?

Thanks to all of you who have stayed with our challenge. Of those that are still here, we've lost 289.3 lbs, as a group, in 9 weeks! I think that is FANTASTIC!!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time thinking up a mini challenge:( The only thing I could think of is with flu and cold season here, making sure you get plenty of vitamin c ( and other vitamins too of course) be it through the foods you eat/drink or even taking a vitamin supplement to help, getting plenty of rest, and making sure you get your water in daily so that we can stay as healthy this winter as possible. I know I'm really bad during the winter about these things.
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    And if you don't like that mini challenge let me know I will try to think up something different. Congrats everyone, great job and have a wonderful week!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers... and to those who gained: congrats for not letting it get you down. We are so much more than a number on a scale. We are all amazing women with real lives -- families, jobs, friends, being healthy physically, mentally, spiritually. Remember these things -- families, jobs, friends, health -- are YOUR LIFE. Your scale is not your life. You calories consumed or even calories burned are not your life. And when you make those things -- calories eaten or burned, the number on the scale -- your life... well, that's not much of a life, is it? All we can do is live this life one decision at a time. And if more of your decisions are good rather than bad, everything else will fall into place eventually. We can do this.

Also -- alisons7598: AMAZING challenge. I'm bad about vitamins and nutrients and staving off colds and the flu. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers... and to those who gained: congrats for not letting it get you down. We are so much more than a number on a scale. We are all amazing women with real lives -- families, jobs, friends, being healthy physically, mentally, spiritually. Remember these things -- families, jobs, friends, health -- are YOUR LIFE. Your scale is not your life. You calories consumed or even calories burned are not your life. And when you make those things -- calories eaten or burned, the number on the scale -- your life... well, that's not much of a life, is it? All we can do is live this life one decision at a time. And if more of your decisions are good rather than bad, everything else will fall into place eventually. We can do this.

Also -- alisons7598: AMAZING challenge. I'm bad about vitamins and nutrients and staving off colds and the flu. Thanks for the reminder!

<<LIKE>>

ditto @alisons7598...good challenge, thats very important always, but specially this time of the year.....congrats to the biggest loser, AWESOME job....we are doing this!!!!!!....i looked back at my starting weight and the weight i am today, and in 2 months i have lost 4lbs....i usually say I HAVE ONLY LOST # OF POUNDS, but i have to say that not only have a lost weight but i have gained more health....food is my down fall and i am learning everyday how to make better, healthier choices....exercise comes easy for me as i enjoy the workouts alot, they are my therapy...weight loss is truly a journey, i will make it a enjoyable one....have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers again this week you do inspire me to keep going. :bigsmile:

I have changed up my exercise to the Wii Fit Plus and started last night. Using muscles I haven't
    used in a while especially boxing.

Good Luck next week ladies we can do this !!!!!!!:drinker:
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    A big "SORRY" goes out to Bearface115 today. She wrote on my profile that she'd lost 4.1 lbs and I didn't see it until AFTER I'd posted the chart. I was gone yesterday from early in the morning until late at night and since that is not a place I read before doing other things on MFP, I didn't see it in time. :-( Congrats to her for being the biggest loser (lbs) for the 26+ lbs group!

On a different note... Unless you want me to, I'm not going to form a "group" for this challenge. It looks like, if I do, our thread has to start over AGAIN. I think we'll just carry on as we have been and then I'll form a group for our next challenge. If you feel differently, please tell me. If you'd rather have a group now, I can do that too.

P.S. I miss the quotes, tickers, motivation, etc. in people's old signatures. :-(
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yea why did they take the Signature out of here. Now my winter ticker is gone and
    my motivational sayings are gone and my challenges are gone. Grrrrrrrrr !!!!!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Hope everyone is having a great day. I guess all our special tickers & stuff were hogging up too much server space (or sometimes they can carry viruses in with them)... ah well.

I'm glad my ticker is almost back to the 20#'s gone mark!

Hugs to all,

Amy
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A big "SORRY" goes out to Bearface115 today. She wrote on my profile that she'd lost 4.1 lbs and I didn't see it until AFTER I'd posted the chart. I was gone yesterday from early in the morning until late at night and since that is not a place I read before doing other things on MFP, I didn't see it in time. :-( Congrats to her for being the biggest loser (lbs) for the 26+ lbs group!

On a different note... Unless you want me to, I'm not going to form a "group" for this challenge. It looks like, if I do, our thread has to start over AGAIN. I think we'll just carry on as we have been and then I'll form a group for our next challenge. If you feel differently, please tell me. If you'd rather have a group now, I can do that too.

P.S. I miss the quotes, tickers, motivation, etc. in people's old signatures. :-(
    I think we should keep it going here. Then start a easter group. I still want to be in that group. I miss the signatures also. Oh well. I am going to put my stats in the my info part.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Okay, I'm SUPER confused!!!! WHY did my ticker go missing, and why can't I add it back on? I did that to keep myself accountable, and I also was getting super happy that I was halfway down to my goal! Anyone know anything about it? I'm pretty upset over it...anyone we can get answers from or talk to about it? :sad:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    09/05: 204.6
    09/12: break
    09/19: break
    09/26: 204.0
    10/03: 201.6
    10/10: 200.2
    10/17: 199.4
    10/24: 199.4
    10/31: 199.0
    11/07: 198.2
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<< 186.6 >>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<< 180.6 >>>

week's loss - 0.8 lbs :bigsmile:
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed weigh in this week. It has been crazy around here....

Congrats to the losers this week.