xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I need to Squeeze my *kitten* into a size 8 by Jan 1st. This is Perfect!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Checking in, I've lost 5.3 lbs so far, so 14.7 more to go before Christmas!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    I have lost 1.4 pounds since my last weigh-in! 9.2 pounds so far, and 10.8 to go (for the Christmas Challange anyway) :bigsmile:

I have dropped my calories from 1200 a day to 1000 a day (except on weekends, I tend to stay at 1200 then) but since I did that I am finally starting to lose again, the last 2 weeks I was very frustrated. I think that 1200 calories was too much for me and I know a lot of people are going to disagree with this but I feel that I will stick with this as long as it is working. I think everyone is different and depending upon your body type what "Starvation Mode" is for you. I am not encouraging anyone to follow my lead on this because I am far from being a doctor, I am just saying what is working for me.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Checking in on Monday...lost 1.2 pounds plus the 1.5 that I gained last week.....So I have lost 3 pounds......17 more to go!!! i see people on here that will have me beat for sure...but going to keep going!!!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    2lb this week woohoo!!
  • xToTsx
    xToTsx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had some health problems and couldn't exercise right after i signed up for this challenege, but I went to the gym today and I've lost 1.4 pounds. It's a step in the right direction. Yaay! Looking forward to even greater success.
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Only 0.6 lbs this week, I had a rough weekend not exercising and eating too much Halloween candy, but I got my binge out and I am back on track today, I am not working this hard to blow it, I WILL NOT SABBOTAGE MYSELF!!!

On the bright side I did my measurements today and I have lost 3.5 inches since my last measurements on 10/24, 1 in was in my belly!!! YAY!!!!! Looks like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is really working.
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning.. Not so good, after losing 10.2 lbs the month before I was up 2.4lbs. So still down 8lbs from when we started. Still going to try and get that 12 lbs off before Christmas.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Monday...only lost... 4 ounces!! Yikes!! Well, this is another week!! We can do this!! I don't see 20 by Christmas!! But I will see!!!
  • agriffin87
    Options
    well Im back on track after gaining 5 lbs as My starting weight was 262 lbs and my goal is to be 240 lbs Saturday (Nov.5th) I was 267.6 and today Nov.7th Im back down to 264.2 so Next monday I can't wait to weigh In . I love being back on track! Christmas is motavating me as Im going back home to canada for christmas! Will be nice to see 240 lbs!
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan...I need a challange.
  • jalemap
    jalemap Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this also, but someone please tell me how are you going to lose that much in 49 days? I'm currently eating 1,200 calories, mostly less than that, and only manage 1 pound a week or every 8-9 days. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
  • saridgeway
    Options
    I have been the calorie natzi since starting this a week and a half ago.....I had lost a few pounds, but am SUPER frustrated as I have stayed right on track and have supposedly gained 1.6 lbs over the weekend. There is NO WAY that can be. Maybe I am drinking too much water? I am up for the challenge :happy:
  • llasto75
    Options
    I am in, hope not too late
  • evokdub
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! I was doing well, lost about 5 pounds. but fell off the wagon the past few weeks. I need some motivation!
  • leilani819
    Options
    I would love to do the challenge. I need something to get me started and motivated.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    4lbs off this week!!!! Thats 12lb in total for this challenge . . .8lb more to go before xmas! :)
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I know I am a little late at joining this, but I would love to lose 20 lbs. my Christmas! I started yesterday and I am down 2.6 lbs. so far! Please feel free to add me as a friend! The more support the better!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    3.2 lbs this week :bigsmile: I can't believe it, I am down 13 lbs so far with only 7 more to go for this challange.
  • Jeaniewallin
    Options
    I'm in I would love to loose 20 by Christmas. I'm new to the program looking forward to the support. Thanks. :smile: