Replies

• jessiew0
    jessiew0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just Checking in too:)

SW 199
    Current 198
    Nov Goal is 194

My challenge for november is to cut back on sugar and I have been replacing it with fruit
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Your personal goal - Exercise at least 1000 minutes in November
    How you are doing on your personal goal - 250/1000

Original MFP starting weight - 220
    Starting weight for challenge - 185
    Today's Date - 11/5/11
    Today's weight - 184
    Goal weight for challenge - 179
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Checking in here....

Original MFP SW: 283
    Starting weight for challenge: 251.8
    Todays Date: 11/7/11 251.4 -.4
    Goal weight for challenge: 243

I did NOT have a good week last week. Struggled with having Halloween candy in the house. ugh.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Check in day!

Starting weight for challenge - 253.4
    Today's Date – 11/8/11
    Today's weight – 250.2
    Goal weight for challenge - 243
    Your personal goal - Exercise at least 500 minutes in November
    How you are doing on your personal goal -
    Great! I have a total of 135 minutes exercised so far! Going to try to fit some gym time in this week too!!!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I will update the spreadsheet today.

Also I made us a group! If you want to join go to: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/103-november-weight-loss

If you have any problems, let me know. I do have the group to private, so I'll have to approve requests to join so it may take a bit til I get to them, but I did it this way so you can chat about what you want without fear of someone outside our little group seeing it!
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm really slacking (in every way) this month. I weighed myself for last week, but didn't get to update MFP, so here it is :-(

Starting weight for challenge - 207
    Today's Date – 11/4/11 (doing my weigh in for last Friday)
    Today's weight – 207.9 Gained .9 pounds :(
    Goal weight for challenge - 200
    Your personal goal - Eat better during weekends.
    How you are doing on your personal goal - NOT WELL. There's always so much going on during weekends that I either forget to eat or I pig out on something quick and easy. It's still a work in progress.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

Starting weight for challenge - 228
    Today's Date - 11/8/11
    Today's weight - 221.8 (on 11/4/11)
    Goal weight for challenge - 221 (I think my scale is wrong, will check when I weigh in again on friday)
    Your personal goal - To do 300 exercise minutes a week
    How you are doing on your personal goal - meh...not so good. doing well getting my walkings in but only had 1 strength training since the start of the month... must do better!!! *kick my butt*
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

Starting weight for challenge - 252
    Today's Date - 11/8/11
    Today's weight - 250.8
    Goal weight for challenge - 245
    Your personal goal - Running 4x weekly, exercise 6 days a week and 80oz a day of water.
    How you are doing on your personal goal -good. Exercised 6 days last week. Met my water most days. Did not meet my water over the weekend. I have to be better on weekends. Ran 3 times last week and on the 4th day, it was painful, so I did the elliptical instead. Gave my knees a break. My 5k is in 12 days!
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Check in: 11.8.11

Starting Weight: 155.2
    Today's Weight: 155.2 :grumble:
    Goal Weight: 151
    Challenge: Going to my Purebarre class 5 times a week, and going to a hot yoga class at least 3 times a week.

So far have been going to the Purebarre class. Have not signed up for my yoga classes yet..
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in, but I don't see my name on the spreadsheet :( (I'm on the first page of the original post) anyway, starting-250.00, today 248.00. I'm taking that weight as more of an average, it was lower this morning (aware of weight fluctuations) just been weighing in every morning and recording it, I like this method. keep up the good work all :)
  • MelanieL1984
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge - 139
    Today's Date - 11/8/11
    Today's weight - 137
    Goal weight for challenge - 135
    Your personal goal -Exercise 600 minutes this month.
    How you are doing on your personal goal - Fair. I need to exercise more. My zumba class was cancelled so I need to be more proactive and do something else.
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    I'm checking in, but I don't see my name on the spreadsheet :( (I'm on the first page of the original post) anyway, starting-250.00, today 248.00. I'm taking that weight as more of an average, it was lower this morning (aware of weight fluctuations) just been weighing in every morning and recording it, I like this method. keep up the good work all :)

You're on page 2 of the spreadsheet (it's in alphabetical order). If you'll click on the L-Z tab at the bottom left corner, you'll see yourself in row #16. :-) Hope this helps!
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    ==================== Spreadsheet Updated ====================

If I screwed up anywhere, let me know!
  • Taymay45
    Options
    I had a horrible weekend. I thought the world was ending and I ate everything in site, but I'm back on track.

Starting weight for challenge - 208.8
    Today's Date - 11/9
    Today's weight - 206
    Goal weight for challenge - 203
    Your personal goal - Exercise 5 days (a change to something more realistic)
    How you are doing on your personal goal - did 5 days although one day was very lazy exercising
  • shebauer
    shebauer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok, so today in yet another crappy day. A sandwich and water turn into a sandwich, 2 20oz fountain sodas (free refills) and a cookie. How quickly I fall off the wagon. Could use some inspiration to keep going. Looking for friends that aspire to inspire!!!
  • dizzidee77
    dizzidee77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How you are doing on your personal goal - NOT WELL. There's always so much going on during weekends that I either forget to eat or I pig out on something quick and easy. It's still a work in progress.

Weekends are tough! I really struggled to stay within calories on Friday.

Starting weight for challenge - 103.5kg
    Today's Date - Nov 9th
    Today's weight - 101.4kg
    Goal weight for challenge - 99.5kg
    Your personal goal - exercise 5x a week, complete food log EVERY day, add 5 friends
    How are you doing on your personal goal - good so far. Adding friends has really helped. I've even logged the days when I was not so good, so although the diet could be better at least I'm getting a better idea of the changes i need to make.
  • Ahlawek
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge - 274
    Today's Date - 11/10/11
    Today's weight - 268
    Goal weight for challenge - 260...if I remember correctly
    Your personal goal - Continue with C25K training
    How you are doing on your personal goal - Haven't been able to get out this week, but will be back on track this weekend.
  • evewtsn
    evewtsn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge - 274
    Today's Date - 11/10/11
    Today's weight - 268
    Goal weight for challenge - 260...if I remember correctly
    Your personal goal - Continue with C25K training
    How you are doing on your personal goal - Haven't been able to get out this week, but will be back on track this weekend.
    great loss well done!
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Weighing in tmrw. Just getting up and around after surgery on the 28th of October so I'm a little nervous. 20+ years in CUTTTEEE!!! shoes and paid in full for it. Ladies beware!!

I was fighting the monkey on my back over last weekend. When the pain meds were gone it felt like I hadn't eaten in a month. Finally I gave in and ate 2500 calories on Monday to just be done with it!! It seemed to work and I've been on track since then. :noway:

On the personal goal note ~ I'm afraid that I haven't even started exercising yet BUT I'm still committed and hope to get up and running next week. :drinker:

See you all tomorrow!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Your personal goal - Exercise at least 1000 minutes in November
    How you are doing on your personal goal - 345/1000