Do Guys Like Skinny Women?

Options

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman's frame, some look better skinny than others. I personally prefer an "athletic" look, like sprinters.

Also, there are so many other things than weight that go into making a woman attractive.
  • Mingyming
    Options
    I don't know what you mean by "Everyone thinks it just nobody says it. " but different guys like different body types just like they may have other preferences. And skinny does not mean anorexic. If you are underweight, try doing strength exercises to build muscle and a more shapely figure and ask a doctor or nutritionist to put you on a special diet. But don't focus on being a shape that you are not.
    How can I phrase that where you understand that. DONT blow this out of proportion, also if you quote me with something stupid I am not going to respond. I know what I like in a dude. All I am asking is that why does America portrays skinny as pretty when normal people don't.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I like women with two XX chromosomes.
  • Mingyming
    Options
    My answer would honestly be, who cares? Am I going to starve myself down to bones because some boy likes it? Hell no. If a man likes bones and has unrealistic expectations, he and I are obviously not going to get along, so it is not relevant to me.
    ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
    Thank you :) SAME HEAR lol
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you mean by "Everyone thinks it just nobody says it. " but different guys like different body types just like they may have other preferences. And skinny does not mean anorexic. If you are underweight, try doing strength exercises to build muscle and a more shapely figure and ask a doctor or nutritionist to put you on a special diet. But don't focus on being a shape that you are not.
    Are you on meth? how can I phrase that where you understand that. DONT blow this out of proportion, also if you quote me with something stupid I am not going to respond. I know what I like in a dude. All I am asking is that why does America portrays skinny as pretty when normal people don't. Act stupid and act like this is not a promblem on another topic.

Fashion industry does this. On TV they look "normal". If you saw them on the street, you'd be like "wow", "way too skinny".
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Are you on meth? how can I phrase that where you understand that. DONT blow this out of proportion, also if you quote me with something stupid I am not going to respond. I know what I like in a dude. All I am asking is that why does America portrays skinny as pretty when normal people don't. Act stupid and act like this is not a promblem on another topic.

I uh...never mind, not even worth it...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Personality is what matters most or some other BS along that line.
  • Mingyming
    Options
    There is a reason why they call them love "handles"...they are for grabbing!
    hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah LMAO
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My X told me in order to be together I had to lose weight... he liked me but could never marry someone my size, in order to be iwth him I would have to lose the other person I was carrying around in weight... I was like ok BUHBYE...

where as the man I am with now, engaged to, in love with... loves me the way I am CURVES and all... I told him I needed to lose weight, he said NO YOU WANT TO! talk about a turn around from before...
    I am losing, for me... for OUR future not because I am being told too because I WANT to :D

there is someone out there for everyone... no matter what size you are... HEALTHY I think is most important... but we are all different....
  • HWT2003
    HWT2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BBW all day...Meat is for mens, Bones are for dogs
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    A lot of men do. I have known a few men who wouldn't look at a girl unless she had prominent hip bones.

I think most aren't so shallow, though. I hope not anyway. I think most really go for personality, the same as us girls do, as long as the person in question is in the realms of normal weight wise.

My husband says I am too thin these days, but he doesn't mean it, as I was a lot thinner when we got together and he used to say I could lose a few lbs back then! He's known me everywhere between 7 1/2 and 12 stone, and loves me at all of them, but I think he's happiest when I am healthiest.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    some do..and some dont. everyones different.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    if you google stuff, there are men for ALL types of women. trust me.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    if you google stuff, there are men for ALL types of women. trust me.
    On second thought, DON'T google it. Or at least turn on the safe search.
  • Mingyming
    Options

I uh...never mind, not even worth it...
    Then why would you even quote me?????
  • thinandwinning
    Options
    Cannot be generalised. Just like some people like guys that have lots of muscle and others prefer really skinny guys...the main thing is don't lose weight to try and attract others, do it for yourself and be happy with who you are
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Men like confident women who are secure in their bodies. You can be a size 18 and sexy as hell if you dress right and carry yourself with confidence and class. You can have the body of a Victoria's Secret runway model and be really unattractive with unkept hair, frumpy clothes, craptastic attitude about life and everyone around you, etc.

It's all in the way you carry yourself.
  • Lasirenn
    Lasirenn Posts: 50 Member
    Options

You are being hostile for NO reason. I said I didn't know what you mean because you don't know how to form a coherent paragraph. The way you placed your statement "Everyone thinks it just nobody says it," it could be interpreted as assuming all men like skinny women or all men like women built like JLO (though neither is true.) I can tell you guys don't like nasty attitudes. So maybe that's what you should be working on.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options

You are being hostile for NO reason. I said I didn't know what you mean because you don't know how to form a coherent paragraph. The way you placed your statement "Everyone thinks it just nobody says it," it could be interpreted as assuming all men like skinny women or all men like women built like JLO (though neither is true.) I can tell you guys don't like nasty attitudes. So maybe that's what you should be working on.

PWND!!!! Win.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My ex told me I needed to lose some weight, so I worked hard and dropped 145 pounds of ugly fat!

She got the kids and the house, but it was worth it. Hehehe,,,,

((Kidding, happily married long time)).

Some guys like skinny bones and some like pushin' cushion, it's all good. There's someone for everybody.