Replies

• janessac
    Options
    Weigh-in:
    Start: 153.3
    Week 1: 151.7
    Week 2: 152.4
    Week 3: 152.7
    Week 4 (today): 149.9 Yes! FINALLY into the 140s! (Barely...but it still counts! lol) :D
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    Same here nothing lost....stuck at 198.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Glad there is a new one!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    weigh in at 131.5!
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Weighing in a pound up this week, at 155.4. :( But I'm in the process of moving, so I think that's been a huge contributor. Getting back on track this week for sure. :)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well boo hoo... I'm 205.4 this morning which is 2 lb gain from Friday.............. water retention? I sure as heck didn't eat 7000 extra calories this weekend so it couldn't possibly be FAT gain... I did have a pretty aggressive jog Saturday so I'm hoping it's muscle water retention from that. Haven't changed my habits at all and still working out 6x a week so I'm not going to sweat it. Hope it's gone in a few days and I'm back down to 203.4!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT

Here is the link to the Google spread sheet! YAYYY. Sorry this is so late, but hey.. better late then never. You are all more then welcome to go in and change your weight loss. This will be MUCH easier to keep track of. I still want to see the weigh-ins and whatnot on the thread, but at least you will be able to see how everyone else is doing, and correct any weigh-losses that I might have missed. No sign-in required. Please only change your own.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3Ar7LTlG1odFFFNU9fR0JQX0xia25EZWlvSTB3aVE
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately I can't see it from work, will have to wait until I get home. :( Hope everyone is doing well! I am really hoping for a loss this week!
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Interesting enough I was up this morning again from my bad weekend but all my measurements were the same. Not sure about that but I am back on track today. I've done all my workouts for today and have been strictly avoiding the Halloween candy. Yeah me! I have a crazy goal for this week: -5lbs. That seems like a lot but when I eat right and do all my workouts I tend to drop faster. Even if I don't make that goal it's there to push me to do my best this week and NOT be lazy like last week. NO EXCUSES! If I do my best I will be happy with whatever I can lose.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    CW 234, lost 1lb but I think its more. Will take inches tomorrow.
  • cschu544
    Options
    @Kerseygeek: That is a really great goal. You should have told me on Sunday and I would have been competing against you! I'm down to lose 5 pounds in a week. I know we can do it. You just gave me a WONDERFUL challenge for next week... I think I'll add a prize to that challenge.. ohhhhh, the ideas ;)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Losing 5 lbs would be the best thing ever! :D I'm gonna try too...push myself really hard, and be an absolute angel :happy:
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Glad I could be of some inspiration. That does wonders for me. I'm doing good so far. Today I've been the best I've been in a while with both eating and exercise. We can do this. Most if not all of it is possible. Let's do this!
  • cschu544
    Options
    Mini challenge madness!

First one to lose 5 pounds wins a really awesome pat on the back and maybe some jelly beans.

READY GO
  • yvonnster88
    yvonnster88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got the Insanity! program. I'm going to start on Monday. My goal weight is 17 pounds away. Can I be in?!
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    My goal for this week is to lose 5lbs so maybe I'll win that challenge. Although there are a few people on here that are just dropping the weight like crazy. It's up for grabs I guess. I'm doing good so far.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am always down for a big weight loss in a week :love: . I think I am taking a break on weighing in for about 2 weeks. This weekend is hubby's bday and I will be celebrating all weekend so I figured my body will be back on track in 2 weeks once all the weekend splurges are out of my system :laugh:
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    This weekend won't be good for me either. It's my daughter's birthday so there will be cookie cake in the house: my favorite. I'll do my best.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    So now that they've taken away our signatures is there a plan to keep up with everyone? Or are we going to just use the google page? I miss my ticker and was really looking forward to changing my weight on it this weekend. I'm bummed.
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So now that they've taken away our signatures is there a plan to keep up with everyone? Or are we going to just use the google page? I miss my ticker and was really looking forward to changing my weight on it this weekend. I'm bummed.
    I still see the tickers...I just don't see anything else I had in my signature! Why did they do that??! Did I miss something?