20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    CHECKING IN!!! CW: 164.4!!! much better this week!! TOM made me fluctuate for a few days too but i kept at it and stayed on track and the scale showed that after TOM left... yay me!! :) # let's keep this up!!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Checking in... no change from last week, which I'm happy about since it's been TOM and a crappy week!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    May I join in as well? I know it is super late but I only discovered this post today and I am desperate for some rope to hold onto to help me pull through this time! This just absolutely has to be the christmas of hotness! :) I remember at least 5 New Years eves with the resolution of finally losing the weight! I want a new one this year!

I am a big zumba fan too btw. Did 1h of pilates followed by 1h of zumba yesterday and was dead! But felt so incredibly proud :)

My food diary is open if someone wants to get some inspiration. I love baking and cooking. If some of the things look confusing it is probably all part of a recipe... (tend to steal from Weight watchers, skinnytaste.com etc....) I have gathered together quite a tasty selection of foods and meals that fit well in a healthy eating regime. So for any inspiration give me a shout!

So I hope me joining you all is alright? some of the things you right in your profiles has already been so inspiring to me! Thanks for that!

SW: 169.5 (19.10.2011)
    CW: 165.7
    GW: 140
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    > 163.9 lbs today woohoo slow and steady baby:)!! I feel happy about this little loss because I had a really rough start battling emotional eating Sunday till Thursday:( but I picked it up on the weekend and apparently it didn't hurt me to bad!:) on a good note, I've decided the next time I feel blue like that instead of shoving good down my throat I'm going to come checknout mfp instead and talk to some of my new and amazing friends here:) I'm new to all of this and I know I can makes this work;) we all can!:)
  • XiaoRuRu
    Options
    Despite working really hard this week, I have a gain.

Previous weight 178
    Current weight 181

I am so upset.
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Take me in please. Sorry I am also very late I saw this post today. I will love to be 2o lbs less by the end of this year.
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    last sunday:168.4
    today: 167.8
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Checking in 10/23 160 lbs
  • briannagreener
    Options
    i'm in
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

1016/11: 186
    10/23/11: 182
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm in a lose 20 by Christmas group on facebook too!
    My current weight is 267, my starting weight was 292.
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please if its not too late!

I would like to lose at least 10lbs by Christmas!

SW: 147lbs
  • sindy5
    sindy5 Posts: 6
    Options
    Am i too late to join the challenge? I would defo like 20 pounds off by xmas is it possible? sorry just seen it has closed never mind i will try anyway. x
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    Checking in- 188.5 only .5 lbs lost. I know I should be satisfied.....but I"m not. Next week WILL BE BETTER!!!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Checking in - 167.2 this morning. :D

I pushed myself out of my comfort zone this week and attended a drop-in Boot Camp class. I'm still sore three days later but it was well worth the calorie burn!

Keep up the great work everyone- we can do this!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this morning was 176, from 177.4 the last 2 weeks. I'm totally bummed!! I've worked SOOO hard, much harder than a 1.4 lbs loss in almost 3 weeks! Ugh. The scale DID go down to 174.4 for 2 days this week but it was back up today. I will just keep it up this week & hope for a better loss. Because of these last 3 weeks, I'm worried I'm not on track to meet my goal now :(

Congrats to everyone with losses! If you didn't lose, don't worry, I bet the scale will look better next week!
  • AbbyWigintonBlack
    Options
    Checking in at 150lbs! Only 16lbs to go!
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    Start weight : 160, today 158, I began on Weds so I'm satisfied
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    CW= 199 lbs. I'm down 3 lbs from last week's weigh in!!!!! Total loss so far in the challenge is 4 lbs.
  • Jesscox17
    Options
    SW:180
    CW:175
    GW:167 by thanksgiving
    GW:160 by christmas
    GW:155 by Jan. 25th CANCUN!