20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this week is 215.6

So I'm a total of 7.4 lbs down, 12.6 to go!
  • fourliles
    fourliles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in! Hitting the big 4-0 next year and I want to do it with a new body!
  • candylw
    candylw Posts: 37
    Options
    ill do it!
  • kristinsnorra
    Options
    oh i am soooo in baby!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    CHECKING IN.....................

I won't beleive it, I won't believe it,, I even took picture of my scale with my two lovely feet........

Today weight is,,,,,,,,, 260... last week it was 268,, that's 8 pounds loss!

I hope I am not going too fast.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    checking in!

i believe i made a mistake with my first weigh-in. but here's my progess so far.

sunday october 9th (start ) 199 lbs
    sunday october 16th : 198 lbs
    sunday october 23rd : 194 lbs ( yay! )

so 4 lbs down this week. fluctuated between 198-201 the previous couple weeks, so i was glad to see that number today.

you all are doing great! keep up the good work! :)
  • tanya54727
    tanya54727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal in 20 lbs by new years.. Hmmm I think I can do it by Christmas. Count me in!!!!
  • IrishAngelBlessing
    IrishAngelBlessing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Checking in: 168 lbs. Hope to do better this week. Pushing for 3 lb. loss. Have a great day!!:happy:
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Checking in: 154.9! Lost .6 lbs but I'm in the 154s now. Exciting :)
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    SW: 218
    Oct16: 215(-3)
    Oct 24: 215 - Lost 0 pounds this week

Oh well at least its not a gain....ill fix it by net week...I think ill blame it on TOM ;)
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    SW: 292
    Oct23: 287

WOO HOO 5lbs :) I'm so happy
  • PJ8911
    PJ8911 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im in : )
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    SW-135
    Oct 16-132.9
    Oct 23-132.2

Not much this week, but it was TOM. Hope to lose more next week!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies!!! I am weighing in for the day! My starting weight for this challenge was 328. This morning the scale said 324!! That is a lost of 4 lbs for the week!! :) only 24 lbs to go before I am at my Jan 1st Goal and only 16 lbs left til I am at my Dec 25th goal :)

Ok... not sure what happened this week... but I weighed on tuesday and I was down 1lb to 323... I worked out HARD everydayt his week except for friday and Saturday. But this moring the scale said 325 so a gain of 2 lbs since tuesday and a gain of 1 lb since the last weigh in. I will be back at the grind everyday this week and hoping that number comes down. I am so hoping that my weight gain is due to TOM should be here soon and also I have had a good bit of fiber this week and it has affected y using the bathroom regularly (TMI I know I'm sorry but it does effect the scale...)
  • saudade87
    Options
    sw: 234.4
    cw: 232.2
    4 year anniversary dinner this weekend at maggianos (who DO NOT have any info on current nutritional info ANYWHERE), and i was a drunkenlymissdrunkdrunkk last night :( so not worth it. ill try harder this week :)
  • abower150
    Options
    Check in:
    No pounds lost this week... :( still the same. 152lbs. Gotta really kick it into gear this week!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Checking IN!

SW: 256

CW: 240

Goal for the nxt 2 weeks is to continue watching my sodiul intake and not weigh myself till the week of Novemember 11th (hubby's bday)
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you got my weight for today..i posted it on the LIBC update page..not sure where you want us to post but i weigh 227.6
  • janessac
    Options
    Checking in:

Start of challenge: 153.3
    Sunday #1: 151.7
    Sunday#2 (today): 152.4 =(
    Gain of 0.7lbs since last week...but on the plus side I lost 1 inch off my waist and 1/4 off my hips so I'm hoping it's muscle?
    This week I did my first ever "long" bike ride. Before, I'd only bike 5km and that was it; on Thursday I did a 25km bike ride and didn't stop a single time, AND refused to gear down below 17(on a 21 speed--3rd gear on the 1/2/3 side and 3 on the 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 side) even on hills. Legs were pretty sore for a couple of days but it felt AWESOME and next time I'm aiming for 30km :)
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    definately count me in! My first challenge here! Yay - going for a leaner more fit me!