Options
123457»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    a b or c? I'd like b for 400

fat-skinny.jpg

I'm closer to C now, but I'm working towards a more muscular B.
  • janarmac
    janarmac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Again, why is it "shallow" to have a physical preference? It's only natural. We could actually say the same thing about your man. Is he not shallow for enjoying your bigger boobs? Well some men enjoy slim waist/legs too - but suddenly they're shallow? :laugh:

It's shallow if all he cared about was my looks.
    Any person (man or woman) would be lying if they said looks had nothing to do with why they were attracted to the people they are, it becomes shallow when that attraction or preference out-weighs the other qualities of a person such as thier personality.
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No matter your weight, please work on your attitude. Guys don't find that attractive at all.

Best advice in this whole thread!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Again, why is it "shallow" to have a physical preference? It's only natural. We could actually say the same thing about your man. Is he not shallow for enjoying your bigger boobs? Well some men enjoy slim waist/legs too - but suddenly they're shallow? :laugh:

It's shallow if all he cared about was my looks.
    Any person (man or woman) would be lying if they said looks had nothing to do with why they were attracted to the people they are, it becomes shallow when that attraction or preference out-weighs the other qualities of a person such as thier personality.

Yes I agree with you. And no one said that the men who prefer slimmer women care only about their looks. So it's not fair to call them shallow either. That was my only point.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I like big fat ugly women...so that when they leave me i don't feel so bad.

I think he is on to something here.....

He would be if girls were ABLE to leave him ;)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    thats like asking do all women like guys with big guns and a 6pack lol i dont , and im sure tere are a lot of men who like girls with some meat on them
  • Robina37
    Options
    My answer would honestly be, who cares? Am I going to starve myself down to bones because some boy likes it? Hell no. If a man likes bones and has unrealistic expectations, he and I are obviously not going to get along, so it is not relevant to me.

Yes Yes YEY!!
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Its a 50/50 thing ive always been on the border of average and chubby and ive never had a problem with men, some men like girls CURVY with big butts woot. Some men like big woman that have a lot of body for them to love and some men like thin woman they can wrap there arms around twice.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Its a 50/50 thing ive always been on the border of average and chubby and ive never had a problem with men, some men like girls CURVY with big butts woot. Some men like big woman that have a lot of body for them to love and some men like thin woman they can wrap there arms around twice.

Yeah it's all about personal preference, and also personality/compatibility too!!

As I said earlier, I met my husband when I was underweight, and he was attracted to me then. I've also been on the borderline of overweight, and he was still attracted to me.

There's a lot going on beyond strictly physical appearance when you talk about actual relationships, rather than "oh she's hot." ... Although he's told me that was the first thing he thought when he first met me... Haha :bigsmile:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i've liked a skinny girl b4 but i've also liked girls with a little flab on their belly. It's all aboutt the girl really...