• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    OK, W3D1...OMG is all I can say...wicked
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, peeps, what's the vibe!?

I think the weight is starting to stabilize for me. Not sure if I will have a 0.4 lbs loss or not. I will be HAPPY to be even and not have a 1 lbs gain this week. I did W3 today and feel very good about my progress. So, if I am gone, I'm gone. It's just that I find it very motivating to be in a contest to propel me. At least, I can still participate in second chance.

Sounds like April, Jessica and Robin are not thinking positive for tomorrow. So, maybe we have a chance to survive this week.

Good luck everyone!!!

We're just down to 4!!. The BBs have quite the advantage. UGH!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking positive for tomorrow. I really hope that I have lost. I hate it, but I'm starting to get really, really, really frustrated too. My motivation is almost at a 0 and my frustration is sky rocketing. But, if I have lost more than .4, I'll be happy to donate any/all of it to whoever needs it.

I think it might be time to give myself a little break from tracking, that might get me out of my funk. I just get so consumed with everything. I'll still eat right and exercise, but just not pay so much attention to the numbers. I'm going to be busy the rest of this week anyways. We're having Redmond's birthday party on Saturday and then we're leaving for Maryland on Sunday. So, I get to clean the house for R's party and then re-clean it so we don't come back from MD to a total dump!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sara, that is a good plan....Just know that I am so happy that you will have a loss tomorrow and are at the lowest ever, right?

That's why I picked the phrase I did. Let's just eat when we are hungry vs. cravings. Yes, we have cravings. But, I think we need to focus on why we are eating what.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I really thought the 7 I was up last week would magically slide off this week if I were good, but no...of course not, I'm getting my period. I was still down 3 pounds this morning (but higher than i was 2 days ago). So I think I'll pull in a loss and be able to donate, but maybe not as much as had hoped.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather, I might have to take the donation....yesterday, my weight was fine...today, it's up a pound

It is frustrating; and, I am trying to stay positive. I am not giving up the fight. My Christmas gift is the 160s and I am going to continue fighting for it. I was I could get hit with a 3 day virus!!

I am trying to rationalize that I did the first day of W3 and TOM is looming. I was such a b!tch to my daughter and hubs yesterday. Thank God murder is illegal.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria & Heather...could I borrow 0.2 lbs from each of you?

We have to think about the incentives for the week

Top 2 get advantages...Bottom 2 get disadvantages

Heather, you had a huge loss and I want you to keep your advantage...Maria, you had a great loss and I don't want you to get a disadvantage.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you need to do - I'm honestly hanging on by a thread - I'm sure I will be out next week. The 173 is great but it's also because I'm a bit dehydrated from a stomach bug. Before I got it, I was 1 lb up and that's probably my true weight. So next week will be intresting for me unless I'm REALLY careful about what I eat this week. Everyone, feel free to keep on me and kick my rear end if my diary looks bad!

I ate a lot for lunch today - but super hungry. Burrachos is just so spendiferously yummy!

Kim - like I said, do whatever - play around with numbers, take what you need, etc, as long as it works out for our team, etc, I'll do whatever works. :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria, you know what's funny, is that I actually snapped a photo that says 174.6 :love: which I know isn't right. So, I did think about using it and know it would screw me next week. But, it was nice to see!!

Yeah, I think Heather's the big, big winner. So, she would get an advantage. But, then, there are 2 disadvantages to dole out for the lowest losing players. Since I'm the only one with the spreadsheet, it seems a little devious to manipulate the numbers. :devil:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Maria, you know what's funny, is that I actually snapped a photo that says 174.6 :love: which I know isn't right. So, I did think about using it and know it would screw me next week. But, it was nice to see!!

Yeah, I think Heather's the big, big winner. So, she would get an advantage. But, then, there are 2 disadvantages to dole out for the lowest losing players. Since I'm the only one with the spreadsheet, it seems a little devious to manipulate the numbers. :devil:

HAHA I know exactly what you mean about the lower weight! I was happy to see the 173 this morning but knew it will probably kick me in the rear next week.

Ahhh, I see what you mean about the number manipulation. Well...I'll take a look at the numbers later tonight and I'll figure it out. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm thinking that Sara and I would be at -0.4 lbs each and thus making us the lowest losers if everyone else on the other teams lost more than 0.4 lbs. You know what I mean? But, I guess you have to figure it's based on percentage :huh: I'm just grateful to make it one more week.

Ohhh, what till you see what's coming next!! Ha, ha :devil:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I'm thinking that Sara and I would be at -0.4 lbs each and thus making us the lowest losers if everyone else on the other teams lost more than 0.4 lbs.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

and a little :cry: :cry: too!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm thinking that Sara and I would be at -0.4 lbs each and thus making us the lowest losers if everyone else on the other teams lost more than 0.4 lbs.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

and a little :cry: :cry: too!

Maybe....Maria can give me .4 and Heather can give you .4...it might save us 0.25 lbs. disadvantage...I totally willing to take it since I didn't lose again!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ok...could someone tell me what the losses are for this week in our team, who needs help, etc? i'm a visual person and am confused...just don't want anyone out of our group and would be willing to take a disadvantage for next week if it means saving someone. Also, how does our team look as a whole?
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    I'll donate whatever anyone needs
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria, your donating 0.4 to me...end of story
  • McFatterton
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • irishgal44
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Hahahahaha! Yes'm!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    whoosh, I finished it...now, I have to draw a name....God, I hope it's not mine otherwise I just stop working out to lose it all
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    I am so sick of travelling! 2 flights today and then I am home through the holidays. Airports kill me. Never enough time to find healthy food and crappy fast food is just too easy. Then something about the elevation changes, I always swell.... okay ***** rant done.

Welcome Erin!