If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

Options
What would you LOVE to tell them?

Mine would be "No one wants to hear your whisper singing all night long. I'm tired of keeping my headphones on and the music level at "holy hell loud" just to block you out for 10 hours a night. Please STFU.

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    get off your fat *kitten* and do somthing
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    OMG have you you got the same collegue as me LOL!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wash your hands when you get off the crapper. There's a reason no one touched those awesome looking German chocolate brownies after you did.

EDIT: durn typo
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are an idiot.
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SHUT UPPPPP!!!!! And turn your stupid music down! I have my own radio on!!!!

:D

Thanks, that felt good!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're not better than me, and you smell kinda weird. I mean, you say you smell like that because you're diabetic, but damn, my cousin is diabetic and she doesn't smell like that. Oh, and your condescending comments every morning about me being late to work, yeah, never happened once. AND! the fact that you like to believe that all people who go through other companies would leave their company just so you could work for them, yeah, that wouldn't happen. In fact, some of our mutual clients would prefer for me to work for them over you. I mean, I might as well, because once you leave, they have me correct your mistakes anyway.
  • cronus404
    Options
    how many times do i have to tell you to do the same thing over and over again. after like 200 times you think you'd get it.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    OMG have you you got the same collegue as me LOL!

I think I might.

I want to tell another coworker tonight that I've heard the booger in their nose whistling for the past 3 hours and I've just about had it. Seriously, who whistles with their nose for THAT LONG and just doesn't pay attention!?!?!?!?!?!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I did - my co-worker and boss were both constantly yammering on and on about spanking each other and being bad girls and needing it. Finally, one of them left the other a note about it, and I flipped the note over and wrote that I thought they both were disgusting pigs and hung it back up.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Ok - "could you stop leaving sticky notes and pages of notations that make no sense.... everywhere I look and could you please throw them away on your own, not leave it to us? I mean I know it is tough deciding what might be too important to throw away vrs. trash, but really?" Ahhh that felt good!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Go get your teeth cleaned.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Also, I like that the word "cow" is in "coworker." Just saying, it makes me laugh cuz I see it as "cow worker." XD
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh lord I don't even know where to begin....I can't lol
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    STFU!!!!!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be such a douche bag to people. No one here thinks you are that cool.

And you aren't funny.
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just because you like bad music on repeat doesn't mean the rest of us need to listen too. In addition, belching is not attractive so don't do it...but alas, we have said that and it turns out nothing changes.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    That click-click-clicking sound you make with your tounge is hella annoying ... oh and everyone thinks you're stupid, lame and don't do your job they just know the nepotism runs to deep to do anything about it!!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    people are starting to notice that you are lazy, pick it up or there might be consequences.

GG
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    that i think she's pretty hot.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Please don't wait until you get tp work before you clip your nails!!!! It makes me gag listening to it through the cube wall....click....click.....click....ICK!