Run 100 miles in November challenge.

Options

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Ran 6 miles at 6 a.m. That makes 33 miles so far this month.

On another note: My run tracker disappeared, and so did everyone else's! I wonder what's going on.

They disabled signatures now.
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ran a cool 4 miles last night. I say cool, but it was actually COLD. brrrrrrr

I'll get a spreadsheet to keep us in order -- sucks that we can't use signatures/tickers anymore.
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a "challenge" for this started in the iphone app nike+gps.....if anyone has this app, wants this app and wants to join just let me know or look me up....my user name is trout3063 in that app too. It's a SWEET way of logging/tracking and saving your mileage!
  • roballesteros
    Options
    I got in a 4.25 mile in last night so that makes 21 miles for the week for me. This will be a huge challenge for me since I am also doing P90X (I'm in my 9th week) and I don't usually have 3 hours to workout. I am going to try to do better this week.

I did not have a run ticker because I could never get it to work.

Keep Running Guys!

~Ro
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes! Got some good mileage in!!!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    4 more miles today... steady she goes! LOL

exercise.png
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I really hate that they took the signature feature away. Here is my ticker though!

exercise.png
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I got in a 4.25 mile in last night so that makes 21 miles for the week for me. This will be a huge challenge for me since I am also doing P90X (I'm in my 9th week) and I don't usually have 3 hours to workout. I am going to try to do better this week.

I did not have a run ticker because I could never get it to work.

Keep Running Guys!

~Ro

You can do it! I am also doing P90X and Supreme 90 .. I wake up at 430am to get runs in on weekdays.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    4 more miles yesterday with makes 21 or 22. I'll update my ticker tonight :-)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    My goal is set for 50 miles, but I got 10.5 in so far this month!!

+6.3

=16.8 miles so far!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    Everyone is doing an awesome job!

I can't wait for my workday to be over. I'm looking forward to a 6 mile run tonight - I'm SO ready to run off the stress/aggravation of the day away!!
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Members,

I wanted to direct your attention to this post about migrating your challenge thread into a Group using our newly debuted Group feature.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/390510-support-groups-challenges-please-migrate-to-groups

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I think you'll find that transitioning your thread to an official Group is a major upgrade in terms of your ability to interact with each other.

Thanks!
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • sufikitkat
    Options

exercise.png

Right on pace!! I haven't had time to check out the groups feature but I should...I head up my work wellness initiatives and if they are really great I think I have a new idea for helping out our staff :-)

WTG everyone on the running!!!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I want to thank you all for the motivation you give me here. You may not do it personally, but each and every one of you is encouraging me to do better. After work last night, I was just ready to spend the evening on the couch. I then remembered that I'd have to check in here and that got me off my butt, laced up my shoes and I had a nice 5 miler.

Thanks again.
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    4.5 miles today but horrible shin splints again =/
  • sufikitkat
    Options
    2 more miles today. Not as much as I prefer but I am going line dancing tonight for the first time in awhile so I figured I shouldn't over do it! Saturday shooting for 11 :-)

exercise.png
  • roballesteros
    Options
    I got in a little over 4 miles today. Tomorrow is my long run day, my goal is 9.5 miles. I've been feeling so good on the track that I should be able to do it. I run my long runs on the High School track for two reasons....1. I am a chicken when it comes to street running, I live in a big city so it can be dangerous. 2. I like the soft surface of the track, it's not so bad on my knees.
    I know a lot of poeple get board with it but I don't......I like knowing exactly where I'm going.:smile:

I hope everyone has good runs this weekend!

~Ro
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    did a quick 3 miles yesterday - chipping away toward the goal! I have a 7 miler set for the weekend - I'm hoping for no rain :)

Happy running everyone!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I know I'm a true Southern Californian when I'm afraid to run in the rain. I'll do my long run tomorrow instead :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options

exercise.png