120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. I am one of those people that has a hard time believing that I CAN do it too but you are truly an inspiration.

You definitely can do it! It just takes the right mindset and knowing that the weight didn't get there overnight so expecting it to leave just that fast is unrealistic. I completely believe that if I can do this, anyone can! Your in a great community here and will have a ton of support on your journey towards a size healthier! Thanks so much for the comment!
  • kkm1234
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look great and more confident to boot! Def an accomplishment to be proud of!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and your after pictures are simply GLOWING! Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work as you will inspire many people to make positive changes in their lifestyle too! Woot! Woot!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look great! I like the other pics you posted as well, they show how far you've really come. Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW.......you are truly an inspriation to us all!!!
    You took alot of hard work, strength, determination & YOU DID IT!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You look amazing......so proud of you (& I don't even know you)
    Good luck to you on the rest of your journey....you will succeed....no doubt in my mind
    Thanks for sharing your story :smile:
  • lauramacwhite
    Options
    WOW!!!!! WAY TO GO!
  • alibyouss
    Options
    Amazing, well done
  • Jebo200
    Jebo200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful inside and outside! Thank you for the inspiration. I really needed that
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! to me as a new member, you are an inspiration. Thank you
  • jlcampbell2008
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to me! I'm even going to show your pic to my husband and see if he can see it is possible! (He's around 380 and has type II diabetes) Thank you so much for posting!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Definitely an inspiration to others
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to all of us trying to get 100lbs +/- off. You keep up the good work, I know it's difficult at times Wow just think how you'll look next year at this same time, too awesome! Congrats! You have earned every compliment. I hope I can do the same in one year.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done an AMAZING job and you look GREAT! You should be so proud of yourself!! (: You are an inspiration for all of us! Especially me!!!! Keep up the good work! :D CONGRATS!!!!

xox,
    Bethany (:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!.
    You mush feel like a supper woman with all that weight lifted off you, and yes you are a supper woman...:flowerforyou:
  • luckyvirgo
    luckyvirgo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are truly are an inspiration!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You are an inspiration to all. You are just glowing in that last pic of ladies night out. Can you share how and why you had such a success with your weight loss.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look great and more confident to boot! Def an accomplishment to be proud of!!

Thank you very much!!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and your after pictures are simply GLOWING! Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work as you will inspire many people to make positive changes in their lifestyle too! Woot! Woot!

Thank you very much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look great! I like the other pics you posted as well, they show how far you've really come. Congratulations on your accomplishments!

Thank you! I definitely feel like a new person!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW.......you are truly an inspriation to us all!!!
    You took alot of hard work, strength, determination & YOU DID IT!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You look amazing......so proud of you (& I don't even know you)
    Good luck to you on the rest of your journey....you will succeed....no doubt in my mind
    Thanks for sharing your story :smile:

Thank you very much! I truly appreciate it! It keeps me motivated towards my goal of a size healthier! <3 So thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!