TURBO FIRE 8/22: The Holiday Countdown!!!!

Options

Replies

• hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone can I join you on this thread? I am doing Turbofire I started 10/3/11. I have never liked doing dancy type workouts. Never liked Turbo Jam but what attracted me to TurboFire is the HIIT workouts I love that kind of thing. I've done Insanity and P90X and I also need variety.
    So I do like doing Turbofire however there is one that I just hate (Fire45) and I don't get a good workout. I did it yesterday and had to run on the Treadmill after just to feel like I got in a good workout. I think I'm going to sub for rthis one in tthe future. Today was Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 which I LOVED. I think Fire 30 is so much easier to follow and it's fast so you get a good burn.

So about me I'm a mom of 3, work full time and I am trying to lose all the weight I gained over 3 pregnancies. I loste 111 lbs doing weight watchers before having kids but I gained almost all of that back. I've lose almost 40 since my baby was born in January just want to keep losing!

Mary

Mary--- I hear ya on Fire 45. Not sure why that one gets me every time--- I think it's because I am more dance-oriented and it's not as natural as Fire 30. But I'll tell you, once you get more into it, I think you'll start to like it. It's growin' on me! :)
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Morning! :) Actually, afternoon! :)

Well, feeling good! Did my workout about to do some pilates/yoga at home and well then make some great butternut curry soup for dinner! :) I'm so excited! The weather has really turned cool here and I'm pretty cold! :) LOL We live in AZ so cold to us is like 70s and well we don't turn our heat on because.... errr we are both from the midwest and believe it to be waste of energy when we both came from -70 degree places! LOL Anyway, I have broken out the hoodies, my fleece pants and leg warmers! In fact, i wore my leg warmers to barre last night and it really helped :D

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! :) Welcome to the newcomers and glad to have some of you back! :) We are all really doing this and I'm very excited about it! :) Just think it will be Thanksgiving before you know it, then Christmas and then the New year... which means a nwe thread!I hope all of you will stay with me in whatever BB workout you are doing! I know a lot of us were thinking of hybrid, so we'll see!

Have a great day all!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 today! I really like that one!! I also did a core and cardio sculpt class at the gym. Burned TONS today! Tomorrow I'll do Core 20 and Tone 30 from the other day that I didn't get to!
  • rubystemkowski
    rubystemkowski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is there a way of getting the Turbo fire for free?
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Is there a way of getting the Turbo fire for free?

Not that I know of! It's totally worth the money though! :D Unlike so many JUST DVDS this is a system and fine one at that! :)
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    I just finished Core 20 and Tone 30 (from 2 days ago when I couldn't fit it in!). Taking a day off from cardio. I'd like to do Stretch 40 but maybe after my kids are in bed. Much more enjoyable when you can do that one alone!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ, It's tough. This is the 2nd I did it. I ran out of energy after the HIIT session. The 1st time, I did not have sleep so I thought it's the reason I felt tired. Next time I'm going to take some coffeine before the work out to see if it would help.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Wicked, the cool change has come. Skipped my Tuesday Hiit 25, caught it up on the Wednesday, tackled Fire45 EZ again today and did infinitely better :-D

Also have resistance bands now...

Does anyone know what the EZ stands for?

If there is one thing I may learn from Turbo Fire it is that the punching style in boxing is Really inefficient and strenuous!

Coffeine or caffeine? Caffeine in coffee form, sounds good, in tablet form, I'd stay away from, surely other ways to get energy?
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Alright, just finished tackling HIIT 20 and Tone 30. I use to not like Tone 30--- I really like it! It's really a great way to get a lot of things done at once! On Tuesday, I did HIIT 25 for the first time in forever--- great workout--- after the first 5-7 minutes, it flew by! :) Pretty tough workout though.
    I'll be traveling tomorrow and Saturday but I'll be bringing my DVDs and laptop. Hope it'll work out. Glad that I convinced the boyfriend to only stay away for only 2 of the three days of the long weekend so I can make up in case stuff on that third day (ugh... so tired of traveling).
    Hope everyone's having a great day!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Had a couple of days off- Wednesday was feeling ill and Thursday is my rest day, as I'm in college all day anyway....sooooo...did fire 30, core 20 and stretch 10 today! Looking forward to seeing out week 8 tomorrow, I've not enjoyed it as much as I enjoy the months that you do this HIITs, so I'll be looking forward to getting back to those next week!

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm doing fire 45 EZ tomorrow instead of Sunday, because on Sunday I'm going to a christening as I'm godmother to the boy being christened :smile:
  • Thankilates
    Options
    I all can't type a lot right now! Getting ready to head out for a weekend of fun!!!
    been LOVING life and well I killed two worksout! I did Tfire HIIT30 and also Burn Intervals from Charlean Extreme! Oh man, I remember when that workout was hard, LOL NOT ANYMORE! :)

Expect a big update next week! LOL i have a lot to tell from my visit to the naturopath and also from abd about my yoga! :) SO EXCITING!

Guys, I am in REALLY GOOD HEALTH and I attribute it to working out with Tfire! LOL TTYL Have a great weekend :D
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had a lousy workout this morning. I felt so tired and this cold is still bothering me. But I finished Fire 55 though. Today begins week 6 for me. I cant believe how fast the weeks are going by. I'll be finished with the program the first week in January!. I need to start thinking of what I'll do afterwards. Although I'm sure I'll still do TF a few times a week
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Haaa, i've totally been thinking of what I'll be doing after, and you know I'll probably do Tfire a few times a week! I just love it so much and it gets the job done! :)

I had a great weekend and am looking forward to starting a new calendar page with WEEK 12! WOW, I can't believe how fast it is all going! Tomorrow is Fre60, abs10 and then I have yoga and barre at night! SUPER EXCITED! :)

Let's have a great week and dont' forget, we gotta do REALLY well this week since Thanksgiving is next week! :)We can do it!
  • 1a1a
    Options
    I'm baaaaaaaack, more hot weather and a 12 hour working day on Saturday, no work outs for me. But it's cooler now and I've time to spare so back into it :-D
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    On thursday I did 20 min of Fire55. I just wasn't into it and was sore from the past days workout. Friday and Saturday I was at a retreat out of town and took a break from it all. Today I redid Fire55. Tomorrow I start week 4!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Kicking it today!!

Week 9- did sculpt 30 and HIIT 15.

Added CLX Burn Circuit 1- wowzers!

Did c25k wk 4 d3 and wk 5 d1!

I'm on FYAH!

Might not be able to walk tomorrow....nope gotta keep up my c25k, I think I could get it done and dusted by the end of next week :smile:

Let's do it!!!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I hope it's not too late!

I am doing the prep schedule first. Started with Fire 30 today. I have done that one a couple of times before and I love it.

Tomorrow instead of Stretch 40 I'm going to do a cardio, probably Fire 45EZ or 55EZ. Whatever, as long as I push play!

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Wow good morning all~ I don't know about you but I'm FEELING it! LOL I don't what exactly, but all good things! :) Had the best weekend with my husband, friends and family this weekend. Ate some tasty food and well, still got my workouts and rest days in! :) I can't believe how fast this whole Tfire Experience has been moving! LOL It's nuts! :)

I know with the holidays around the corner, life is getting busy for all of us, so post when you can and make it your priority to workout! :) It's just like Chalene says about telling people, "nope, sorry that time doesn't work for me, I have something already scheduled." As lame as it is, it's totally a must and has helped me on my journey. Take this weekend for example, my friend wanted me to come over at 8am and well, I waited until 11 so I could get all of my workouts in. Think about it, if we had a hair appointment or a visit with our family members or lunch with a friend, we would postpone our new plan until after our old one. SO- we are worth it. For this exercise program to be effective, we gotta keep making time for it!

Thanks everyone, we are really doing this and together we will be fit for the holidays! :) Have a great day, time to head out for barre and yoga! :)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Tomorrow instead of Stretch 40 I'm going to do a cardio, probably Fire 45EZ or 55EZ. Whatever, as long as I push play!

Welcome, don't skip the stretch, it's the Best part (surprisingly high burn too).
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.

It's good to be back! These past few weeks have been crazy busy! The good news is that I've kept up with my workouts.

I started week 14 today with Fire 60! I can't believe I'm this far.

My eating lately has been a little slack. It seems as if I've been surrounded by endless potlucks and stress! I haven't gained any weight, but I've stalled a bit. So yesterday, I stocked up on healthy foods. I'm determined to finish this program strong.

I've been reading through the thread and you guys are soooooooo inspiring.

So I'm off to bed (I have another early day!).

Talk ot you later.