xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• Jenni9375
    Options
    Count me in. I love a good challenge.
  • addivina11
    Options
    I joined a couple months ago, but never really did anything. I logged back in today and am hoping to stick with it. I would love to join the challenge :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well, checking in for my Monday.....and the scale said I was up two pounds......now I just started doing Insanity...so I think most of it was water weight!! However, I think this chanllenge is going to kill my mojo....because it seems as if I am going in the wrong direction, which sucks...and I see some people on here only have like 7 more pounds to lose!! So, I will stick around to see how I do....don't see knocking out 20 pounds....I would like to go for 8lbs by Christmas!!!
  • vscheffel
    vscheffel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    count me in...any support and motivation is what i need!!!
  • mrsjrwest
    mrsjrwest Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think I can do this! I'm in on the challenge.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    lost another 2lb!! thats 14lb in total! :) . . .am I the only one checking in though????!!
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    I just joined the forum can I aim for 14 pounds by Xmas? I think that's fair at this point
  • bumpkinbee
    Options
    4lbs loss this week thats 13lb so far 7 to go before xmas :) fingers crossed xx
  • scoell
    scoell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    17 lost already. Does that count! Still need to lose more though!
    Good luck to all of us, it's very possible and achievable. Let's do this!!!

Feel free to add me, too!!
  • mkarvin
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm struggling with consistency and need the support. I'm up for the challenge!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Just checking in, I lost 1.2 lbs this week for a total of 14.2 so far, only 5.8 more by Christmas :happy:
  • soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP, and I think a challenge would be a perfect way to start. 20 lbs may be a stretch in 5 weeks, so I'll shoot for 10 lbs by Christmas!
  • dyte
    dyte Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge as well!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    checking in for Monday....I lost 2.4 pounds.....my goal is not as big as 20lbs....I hope lose 6 pounds by Christmas........smaller goal for me!!
  • benodie
    Options
    :sad: :sad: not a good week this week . .I'm up 2.5lb :grumble:
  • mcadams1
    Options
    No weight loss for me this week, I actually gained 3.6 lbs, Thanksgiving killed me, but it is noone's fault but my own :explode:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    My weigh in after Thanksgiving was 6 pounds up.......will see what this Saturday brings!!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Down 3.2 lbs this week, but since I gained 3.6 last week it doesn't count, hopefully next week I will be back to a negative loss again. I have lost 13.8 lbs so far, 6.2 left before Christmas, I know I can do it. I didn't make Onederland by Thanksgiving but I WILL make it by Christmas, Power of Positive Thinking :smile:
  • benodie
    Options
    sorry forgot to post last weeks . . .I lost the 2.5lb last week that I put on the week before and another 2lb this week, thats makes me 16lbs down with this challenge . . .will I make the magic 20lbs by xmas????!!!! :bigsmile:
  • klynn22091
    klynn22091 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    count me in and add me if you like ;-)