Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I ran 7 mile on Sat. My total is now 16 mile.

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I am SO behind! I got in 5 this morning and am anxious to make up some ground this week. I have had a very sick boxer who I am tending to, so any running time has had to be put on hold for my girl!

Total = 25

Well - you are catching up! And 5 is great for one run! Sorry about your boxer, hope she is recovering.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Didn't feel great yesterday with dizziness if I move too quickly so didn't get the run in then or today like I planned

Today's miles are from walking, needed to do something seeing as I'm away from home this weekend coming too, I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow

exercise.png

Sorry! Is it possible it could be that you were dehydrated? I get a bit dizzy if I don't drink enough so it got me thinking. HOpe you are feeling better!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Just got done with my first run in 17 days (2 miler) ...leg is feeling much better...will probably only be able to get in 30-35 miles this month..better than nothing I guess.....will definitely be down for a December, January and February challenge....will create a ticker later....thanks for inviting me back!

Glad you are back! and are running! I hate having injuries, take it easy and go steady (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Sorry I didnt report these past few days

Nov 12: 3 miles
    Nov 13: 6 miles
    Nov 14: 3 miles

Total: 36 miles :)

I will get those number in for hte next update - probably later tonight since we are at the HALF point ! YAY!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Just finished a 10 mile run! Going to do another 10 tomorrow night.

30/100 complete

Catching up with a vengeance! You will be close to the halfpoint, for the half point!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I ran 7 mile on Sat. My total is now 16 mile.

exercise.png

Excellent! that is a long run!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Running a 5K this weekend! Hoping to break 27 minutes (or shave of 18 second from my current best time - 'current' because my other best time, my PR, is from over 20 years ago and it may be unreachable -- I think, but maybe some day!).
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Any one else have any road (or trail) races planned this week?
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    6.1 miles on saturday

3.75 miles today (interval training - kicks my butt every time)

exercise.png
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Didn't feel great yesterday with dizziness if I move too quickly so didn't get the run in then or today like I planned

Today's miles are from walking, needed to do something seeing as I'm away from home this weekend coming too, I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow

exercise.png

Sorry! Is it possible it could be that you were dehydrated? I get a bit dizzy if I don't drink enough so it got me thinking. HOpe you are feeling better!

Possibly, especially with alcohol 2 nights at the weekend and not as much to drink as I would do when I'm at work. I'll have to keep an eye on that if it is the case

Anyway the good news is that I'm much better today and managed a 4 3/4 miles after work tonight. If possible I'll grab those extra walking miles in at the end of the month to make up for yesterday

exercise.png
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    11/11/15 - 3.1 miles.
    exercise.png
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    4 miles today on the elliptical...i think running is not going to happen for this challenge this month...foot still hurts to run...
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Back from Scottsdale- did 7 there and 4 today. Up to 43.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP a couple of days ago and would like in on this challenge. My goal is 30 miles.
    I'll check back in, in a couple of days with an update...

Thanks!

exercise.png

Great, I will add you to the spread sheet after you update (: glad to have you!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yay, half-way through the month today, and I just squeaked past the half-way point to my goal!

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.44 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Midpoint check point! Team is doing great we have about 60% left to do as a group, we can do this!

2011-Nov-Check.PNG[/url]
    2011-Nov-Legend.PNG[/url]
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Got in 7 this morning in a foggy misty rain and tons of leaves! Absolutely Awesome!

32 total so far